Penguin Wars Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2020 at 9:24 PM, alberto135 said:

Not an easy platinum. Final shadow boss' and Extra mode is torture. Finally got it today.

These are the two trophies I don't have and I was convinced they were impossible. Any tips you can share?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the extremely late reply man. I just noticed your message. 

Make sure you put defense and speed as much as possible. That's really the only tip i can give man... I just got really lucky that i was landing all the shots and they weren't blocking / getting up in time.

As far as extra mode goes... Its repetitive fights, i just memorized where i had to be as the levels progressed. The key is to end the level as soon as possible. If its taking you more than 10 seconds to finish a level... then you are taking too long / missing. Good luck man.... i really got lucky with this plat.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, alberto135 said:

Sorry for the extremely late reply man. I just noticed your message. 

Make sure you put defense and speed as much as possible. That's really the only tip i can give man... I just got really lucky that i was landing all the shots and they weren't blocking / getting up in time.

As far as extra mode goes... Its repetitive fights, i just memorized where i had to be as the levels progressed. The key is to end the level as soon as possible. If its taking you more than 10 seconds to finish a level... then you are taking too long / missing. Good luck man.... i really got lucky with this plat.

No worries, appreciate the response regardless!

By chance, do you remember which characters you used for the shadow bosses? It's been a while since I've tried, but I was using the default penguin and (I believe) the koala when I tried to no avail. I think I dumped stats more in attack though, so that may be my folly as well.