Schrimpey

Is there a location i can grind Exp ?

7 posts in this topic

Hey there :)

Im ATM in my Normal Run on the Ps3 and im right before the second fight against

Spoiler

Riku

but i cant beat him. Is there a possible grind spot? Or should i just do the Coloseum fights over and over again ?

Just keep doing the hades cup if you really need to level up , at that point in the game there aren't other decent options. What lvl are you tho , if you didn't skip heartless left and right when you were in other worlds it should be more than enough to beat him , specially in normal,

im level 46 right know

i skipped Atlantica because i dont really get along well with that underwater controlles :S

46 is more than enough , you should keep trying . Is there something you really have trouble on or just the fiight overall ? Don't forget aero makes you take less dmg. And if you want a tip, when Riku gets crazy and starts spamming around just jump and glide till he stops , he may hit you but will just be 1 or 2 times.

And yeah Atlantica is a pain , but if you going for plat you going to need to be there for a bit :P nothing crazy tho . Be happy that if you go for kh2 there isnt underwater combant haha

i did the 100% in the run before :P

So dont have to go to Atalantica again haha :D

Okay ty i give him a try later :P

ah, just checked your profile,  didnt notice . Too bad you are doing it in the ps3 version , i played the ps4 and the difficulties stack there. At least you going to get a rarer trophy, for whatever its worth haha

KH is one of my favs so i love to play it often :P

I will also get the PS4 version and im hype for KH3