Warning to people going for the platinum

StarMadeKnight

As user @the_game_nerd pointed out they got the trophy with no problem. This futhers my opinion that this issue affect very few people.

Thanks for letting me know nerd, your info is appreciated mate.

Take this warning with a grain of salt, this is unlikely to happen to you. Though there is a small chance that it may happen.

I've had multiple reports that when you achieve the requirement for the trophy "Comeback Kid" Your game will crash, making the trophy not pop.

The only fix that i've found was to play an un-patched copy of the game, however this can only be achieved with an Australian disc as digital and WW copy's come patched.

The fix stated above worked for me but may not work for you. The game may not even crash on you, lucky bugger!

[The digital copy's come fully patched & WW copy's come with the 1.17 patch as a standard]

Any work-arounds you possibly find should be reported here, thanks!

Edited by StarMadeKnight
Mistake with trophy name

• 4 years later...
On 28/7/2018 at 13:19, StarMadeKnight said:

como usuario@the_game_nerd señaló que consiguieron el trofeo sin problema. Esto refuerza mi opinión de que este problema afecta a muy pocas personas.

Gracias por avisarme nerd, tu información es apreciada compañero.

Tome esta advertencia con un grano de sal, es poco probable que esto le suceda a usted. Aunque hay una pequeña posibilidad de que suceda.

He recibido varios informes de que cuando cumples con el requisito para el trofeo "Comeback Kid", tu juego se bloquea y el trofeo no salta.

La única solución que encontré fue jugar una copia del juego sin parchear, sin embargo, esto solo se puede lograr con un disco australiano como digital y la copia WW viene parcheada.

La solución indicada anteriormente funcionó para mí, pero es posible que no funcione para usted. ¡Es posible que el juego ni siquiera se bloquee contigo, maldito afortunado!

[La copia digital viene completamente parcheada y la copia WW viene con el parche 1.17 como estándar]

Cualquier solución alternativa que posiblemente encuentre debe informarse aquí, ¡gracias!

Could you tell me where to buy the physical game that comes with 1.17?