Man. These X game is actually harder than I remember

13 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

That's only if you want to do revisits, with strike chain, you'll never have to revisit any stages

Ah. Wheel Gator is the Maverick I start with though so it was never a possibility to use Strike Chain

I dont think people who say they have input lag problem are all try to blame that they suck.

I am competent MM fan and i feel noticable. Pretty sure it wasnt my fault at all after all. I run the MM fanpage on facebook and ask the fan if they have a problem by state the sample that require precision movement like

- collect arm part in X1

surprisingly almost everyone i survey have a trouble with this part including me spending 10 minute try to reach that. So the input lag must be play the part. But you will get better after that because you adapt as you play but it still suck

Because it is really noticable across all device even on switch which everyone has the same screen.

Edited by FielVeredus

8 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I dont think people who say they have input lag problem are all try to blame that they suck.

I am competent MM fan and i feel noticable. Pretty sure it wasnt my fault at all after all. I run the MM fanpage on facebook and ask the fan if they have a problem by state the sample that require precision movement like

- collect arm part in X1

surprisingly almost everyone i survey have a trouble with this part including me spending 10 minute try to reach that. So the input lag must be play the part. But you will get better after that because you adapt as you play but it still suck

Because it is really noticable across all device even on switch which everyone has the same screen.

The games are supposed to be exactly how they were back in the day on the Super Nintendo and Playstation 1.

Is this input lag something that is specific to the collection? I don't get my game until later today because it's early morning (past 2 AM) where I'm at, but I'm just wondering.

Doesn't look like there's anything too difficult, not sure how many challenges we're getting this time.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

The games are supposed to be exactly how they were back in the day on the Super Nintendo and Playstation 1.

Is this input lag something that is specific to the collection? I don't get my game until later today because it's early morning (past 2 AM) where I'm at, but I'm just wondering.

Doesn't look like there's anything too difficult, not sure how many challenges we're getting this time.

I've already gotten the platinum, it's really easy. As for the input lag, I just don't see any that they were talking about in the video, I've played both the original carts, and these versions and there was no noticeable difference

Collection 2 has some problems with eaten inputs though

Edited by SnowxSakura

I haven't played much yet since my focus right now is the Banner Saga trilogy, but for X1 I haven't noticed any more lag than what it already had in the SNES cartridge.

I like the save setting on password pages, by the way. Makes it more authentic than having a save-any-second system like so many of those 16-bit remasters these days.