Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

3 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

Snap, I may ping you this weekend.

2 hours ago, jamesmar1909 said:

Same here if i can get the setup sorted in time

Awesome, happy to help you guys out. If you haven't already, send me a friend request. I will accept them on Saturday (I'm using the pending friend request to help me remember who I haven't helped yet lol). 

As a side note. A few people told me that since they had the pre-order bonus, their ships had a HyperDrive already installed. It also already had one Warp Cell already in it, which means we only need four warp cells. If either of you have the preorder ship, let me know this weekend so we can confirm. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Wow, that's very kind of you 1f601.png

I might require this...service at one point! 

Cheers @iamthedotcom! I will send a friend request later today.

Thanks for the shout out! I'm happy to do it. I like the game, don't get me wrong, but I respect that not everyone signed up for this kind of grind. I bought the game on release thinking that the trophy list was just a nice leisurely drive through space. Then the DLC came out and it became a nightmare fueled race to your death. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

Thanks for the shout out! I'm happy to do it. I like the game, don't get me wrong, but I respect that not everyone signed up for this kind of grind. I bought the game on release thinking that the trophy list was just a nice leisurely drive through space. Then the DLC came out and it became a nightmare fueled race to your death. 

Yup, the game is indeed pretty grindy.

The only reason I'm hesitant to ask for your help is because I'm enjoying playing the game so much right now. That being said when I played it on release, after 20 hours I wanted to finish it asap.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:39 AM, iamthedotcom said:

Awesome, happy to help you guys out. If you haven't already, send me a friend request. I will accept them on Saturday (I'm using the pending friend request to help me remember who I haven't helped yet lol). 

As a side note. A few people told me that since they had the pre-order bonus, their ships had a HyperDrive already installed. It also already had one Warp Cell already in it, which means we only need four warp cells. If either of you have the preorder ship, let me know this weekend so we can confirm. 

I am all set for when you invite me this weekend

7 hours ago, vincdel123 said:

I do not require your services but i just wanted to say that this is very generous of yours to do that. Hats off to you good sir.

Hide contents

1_2.PNG

That picture is brilliant! Thanks for making it, I'm using it as the official banner of this post now!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

it's super kind of you! I will try to start the game in permadeath today and send you a message !

my save was corrupt after a few hours of play, I did not have the courage to start again in permadeath :/

That is brutal. I hear the save corruption and crashing has gotten better, but I would have been super demotivated to lose a save in permadeath. See you sometime this weekend!

4 hours ago, Broni1337 said:

I´ve send you a Friend request, hope this will work out :)

48 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Thanks iamthedotcom. Saved me 100 hours.

39 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Thanks again, iamthedotcom! Getting to the ship was fun enough in permadeath, but going all the way to center, man you're a life saver!

Glad we got them all quickly with no glitches!

14 hours ago, Viper said:

Holy crap, that banner is genius! 1f602.png

5 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

Thanks again iamthedotcom 263a.png 

Luv the banner!!

User @vincdel123 created it. It is brilliant!

Edit: How do I do a proper call out where it makes his profile pop up?

Edited by iamthedotcom

I already got the plat so the trophies don't interest me so much, but I was thinking of playing again and would like to see the center of the universe. I was so disappointed by the time I got the plat after launch I couldn't play anymore. Will be working during that time though so have to do it a different day.