iamthedotcom

Permadeath Taxi Service

338 posts in this topic

I am looking for a taxi, have the anomaly, a fueled warp drive and 5 extra warp cells.

PSN: Nuoragh

Looking for a taxi service, got a save going and will have the hyperdrive + warp cells soon. 🚕 PSN: Lanky-Lemon

Is that all you need to reach the center from a base close to it? I read I might need a load of upgrades to the hyperdrive? 👨‍🚀

[EDIT] I got the trophies, from shipwreck cove it's about 5 jumps and then you'll need the warp cells to refill your hyperdrive fuel fully before warping to the center. You may encounter the Red Star system as your final one, in which case you need the drive upgrade from the anomaly ship researcher merchant.

Edited by Lanky-Lemon
No longer need the service

I could use a taxi as well.  I have 13 warp cells and am ready to go.  If I need anything else let me know.  PSN: Bazuzu5

I'm hoping somewhere there is still someone helping with this? I've been warping for some time now on Permadeath mode and see that this is gonna take a horribly long time... hoping a gaming angel descends and could help me out getting to the center

Hi guys,

like some other players, I would be interested in a taxi service for Permadeath mode.

Let me know if you are up to help.

Thanks for the assistance 👍

Hi everybody. I am looking for someone for taxi service in permadeath. Please add me:

PsnID: Squall_Croft 

Thanks

If anyone can help me with this as well I'd appreciate it! I'll chip away at getting closer to the core myself but if anyone can help before I get there it'd be appreciated!

Hi there, before jumping to the game again on PS5, I'd like to ask if someone can give me a "taxi service" on my ps4 permadeath save. My psn is @Thommasz - I can try to give you an accolade (PS5 feature) as a reward :)

On 14/10/2020 at 7:28 PM, Lanky-Lemon said:

Looking for a taxi service, got a save going and will have the hyperdrive + warp cells soon. 1f695.png PSN: Lanky-Lemon

Is that all you need to reach the center from a base close to it? I read I might need a load of upgrades to the hyperdrive? 1f468.png1f680.png

[EDIT] I got the trophies, from shipwreck cove it's about 5 jumps and then you'll need the warp cells to refill your hyperdrive fuel fully before warping to the center. You may encounter the Red Star system as your final one, in which case you need the drive upgrade from the anomaly ship researcher merchant.

Hello,

is it possible to obtain both "Take a deep breath" and "To live forever" trophies by doing this method (go on shipwreck cove and go to the center) ?

It's been a long time since i don't play this game.

Thanks for you answer.

edit : ok it is possible, sorry for my post. i will try to do that without "taxi driver" in the first time.

Edited by Ashesheart

On 11/26/2020 at 5:41 PM, Element_Razor said:

You know guys I'm still doing the taxi. Just send me a friend request and I'll help you

Sir, I just sent you a message about the taxi service. I have access to the anomaly and 6 warpcells 

Still some taxi drivers here? My save file is prepared for a few jumps. Unlocked the anamoly as well.

PSN-ID: TTDome96

Edited by TTDome96

@AnOrdinaryBloke Thanks for the help today. A bit nerve racking with the pirates and sentinels but I was able to get the last two trophies. Saved me a ton of time. Really appreciate the patience and walking me through it. 

I had a reservation on the @AnOrdinaryBloke taxi service, but in the end I didn't need it.

What I did was just browse available stations on the Anomaly. On my session, I had four guys sharing stations next to the galaxy center. Chose one of them, warped, and I was just six warps away from the core. Just needed to craft one warp cell more to be able to make the last jump.

I don't know if I was just extremely lucky, but there is an option.

Edited by wowbagger_84

Really really enjoying this game.  Its what elite dangerous lacked for me, getting out of your ship. Lol.. Elite is still cool, the star chart in elite is hands down better, but these worlds are beautiful.  I'll definitely try this permadeath at some point.  Right now, I'm getting to that point on normal, where there's no danger even though i'm only 25 hrs in. I don't want to stock pile and carve out a long game on my first run.  With survival adding a trophy for venturing to the galactic center, I'm pumped to rough it and 'grind out' a decent base and finish exploring on survival difficulty.  I really don't want to see everything and plat it on such an easy mode.  I've done a little research, hope I don't bite off more than i can chew.  I want the gathering, grinding, and surviving to be for that end game center and finish the main storyline I'm a ways through already, but with a sense of purpose and a little more excitement, even difficulty.  Look forward to any help and will help on perma.

22 hours ago, SilkyJay86 said:

Really really enjoying this game.  Its what elite dangerous lacked for me, getting out of your ship. Lol.. Elite is still cool, the star chart in elite is hands down better, but these worlds are beautiful.  I'll definitely try this permadeath at some point.  Right now, I'm getting to that point on normal, where there's no danger even though i'm only 25 hrs in. I don't want to stock pile and carve out a long game on my first run.  With survival adding a trophy for venturing to the galactic center, I'm pumped to rough it and 'grind out' a decent base and finish exploring on survival difficulty.  I really don't want to see everything and plat it on such an easy mode.  I've done a little research, hope I don't bite off more than i can chew.  I want the gathering, grinding, and surviving to be for that end game center and finish the main storyline I'm a ways through already, but with a sense of purpose and a little more excitement, even difficulty.  Look forward to any help and will help on perma.

If you’re set on getting to galactic centre quickly I have a outpost in the last star system of galaxy 255. All you’d need is full hyperdrive.

Alternatively if you need the extreme planet sol trophy you can afk in my outpost.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
Additional Info

@AnOrdinaryBloke Man I would love to take advantage of your outpost! I haven't started Permadeath / Survival mode, but I really want to just get to the center and snag those 2 trophies.

Am I understanding correctly that I would just do the beginning of the game and get a full hyperdrive? Then I can "visit" your base and make the jump? Sounds like... maybe an hour of playing max.

I've put 25+ hours into regular mode so far and am loving it. Still learning all the systems and things to do. 

Appreciate ya!

On 15/01/2021 at 8:36 AM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

If you’re set on getting to galactic centre quickly I have a outpost in the last star system of galaxy 255. All you’d need is full hyperdrive.

Alternatively if you need the extreme planet sol trophy you can afk in my outpost.

I am no longer running the taxi service.

Best of luck interlopers!

Hi , im about to finish my first run on normal and get the platinum, planning to get a permadeath save ready , is the taxi service still available ? 

I have a ship with hyperdrive and fuel - I have access to the anomaly so if someone  has a base near the centre, I'd appreciate the taxi.