Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2021 at 7:20 PM, woz3323 said:

I have a session posted for this Saturday - time and day in the session is the exact time so make sure you are logged in to see your appropriate time.

Hey. Firstly, thanks for doing this. Looks look I saw this just a little bit too late, but I’ll keep an eye on this thread for if/when you’re able to host another trip.

Edit: Looking at your post further up, seems like the next trip is at the beginning of May so hopefully see you then. ?

Edited by theaface

On 31. 3. 2021 at 8:20 PM, woz3323 said:

I have a session posted for this Saturday - time and day in the session is the exact time so make sure you are logged in to see your appropriate time.

Man, really thank you for helps! Be safe! :)

Just received my physical edition of NMS but starting it is pre-meditated on being able to get a taxi service to grab the 100% 

So long story short, is anyone still able/willing to do one? If I get a confirmation I will speedrun everything I need to do beforehand. Will also check the gaming sessions section daily. 

18 hours ago, woz3323 said:

I run the taxi service at the beginning of each month and have been for a while.  Check the sessions here around then for the details.  

Will do buddy, did a bit of reading after I made my post. Firstly, on behalf of everyone, thank you and secondly, Ill have my account nice and ready for the start of May. Looking forward to being guided by your expert hand!

Edit:  No longer needed.

FYI, since this thread isn't particularly active anymore, people might want to know about the excellent, friendly and super helpful PanGalactic Star Cabs service. It's comprised of some lovely volunteers who will take you wherever you need to go. One kind soul took me to the center on my Permadeath save file. Details here:

https://discord.gg/esyPWtm

Edited by theaface
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/04/2021 at 6:43 AM, theaface said:

Edit:  No longer needed.

FYI, since this thread isn't particularly active anymore, people might want to know about the excellent, friendly and super helpful PanGalactic Star Cabs service. It's comprised of some lovely volunteers who will take you wherever you need to go. One kind soul took me to the center on my Permadeath save file. Details here:

https://discord.gg/esyPWtm

I got there using this service. I strongly suggest you try it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question: what exactly do I need in order to warp in to the Galaxy Center with the Taxi Service as of the latest patch? I have a Permadeath character, with the HyperDrive installed and fully charged. Is that it? Are there more things i need to do first before attempting to warp via taxi?

i would think that's all you need. it may take a minute or two on the final planet to warp to the center.

note: if you're lucky you may have your survival character live. mine didn't :(.

forgot to mention. have at least 50% fuel in your liftoff from the planet.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1