Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

Hey everyone, remember to turn off your PvP while playing in permadeath, especially if you're visiting the anomaly. I came in to see if I could trade for AI Valves but a couple of PC players have glitched ships inside and are wiping everyone out. Just watched so many save files get deleted lol. 

Thank you very much @FarSideOfSaturn, I'm going to prepare the permanent death part, I think I'll be ready on Saturday or Sunday, I hope I don't forget anything, I live in France, so i think we have 1hour différence in time zone, I'll add you and we see it by PSN messages ?

• Like 1

I'd also like to be able to have this done if possible if anyone is willing to help (I haven't even started the game yet sadly due to my backlog so I have no idea if there is any prep work I'll need to do in advance etc so any info would be helpful) and any help would be massively appreciated ?.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Z4phyr said:

Thank you very much @FarSideOfSaturn, I'm going to prepare the permanent death part, I think I'll be ready on Saturday or Sunday, I hope I don't forget anything, I live in France, so i think we have 1hour différence in time zone, I'll add you and we see it by PSN messages ?

Hi again @Z4phyr, all you need to do is play the tutorial until you have the hyperdrive installed on your ship, then you'll be ready to warp to the galactic core! If you have any trouble with the tutorial, I can also help with that, basically by following you around and dropping resource's as you need them to speed it up a little. Either option is fine!

3 hours ago, FrozenLionheart said:

I'd also like to be able to have this done if possible if anyone is willing to help (I haven't even started the game yet sadly due to my backlog so I have no idea if there is any prep work I'll need to do in advance etc so any info would be helpful) and any help would be massively appreciated 1f642.png.

Hi @FrozenLionheart, I'd be happy to help! As you haven't started the game yet, I'd recommend playing through the tutorial at least on normal mode first as doing it for the first time on permadeath would almost certainly be a frustrating experience for you. Especially at the start as resources are scarce and the initial conditions you're faced with can be extremely harsh depending on what kind of planet you start on (this is randomized and can be anywhere from impossible to survive long enough to find life support to being extremely lucky and spawning near shelter). 

Otherwise if you start a permadeath game and find shelter, I could then jump into your game and do my best to guide you. 

I'd also recommend you both check out this thread I made regarding players griefing in permadeath and how to protect yourselves - Permadeath anomaly glitch

Thanks, I think I'm going to need help, I understand how it works again but I'm just dying because I miss resources...
I started again 3 times this evening, I miss O2 to be able to continue repairing the take-off thruster, there are so few resources

I send you a friend request :)

Edited by Z4phyr
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo247 said:

Hi @FarSideOfSaturn  Any help jumping to the centre on Permadeath would be greatly appreciated. Have ‘escaped’ the starting planet in one piece and currently working through the tutorial to get the Hyperdrive. 
Have sent you a request on PSN. Thanks again ! 

Of course man! Accepted your request, dunno if you're trying to sleep as it's after midnight so didn't wanna PM on you on PSN if it pings your phone and wakes you lol. If you give me a message with a time you're free I'll make sure I'm available! 

3 minutes ago, MrDeezbeth said:

Hello @FarSideOfSaturn! Can I ask you to help me fly to the centerof the galaxy too? I've started it on my own, I've already got Hyperdrive, jumped many galaxies when I realized it would take me a really long time to get there. I'll sent you a request, hope you can help me out as well, thank you!

Yeah I uhhh, slightly underestimated how long it would take when I did it myself hahaha. Accepted your request!

6 minutes ago, t00thless-2ombe said:

hey @FarSideOfSaturn could you help me with this trophy as well, iv been trying to do it on my own for a few days now and im starting to loose the will to continue lol, iv sent a friend request Thanks

Of course I will! I'll chuck you a message on PSN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kefka1986

I'm currently not able to offer the taxi service to PS4 players. This is because yesterday PS4 received patch 3.98 while other platforms are still on patch 3.97 so I'm unable to connect to PS4 users due to the version mismatch. It should be available on all platforms soon though so I'll add you incase you don't manage to get the trophy before then. I'll also update the thread for everyone else when patch 3.98 is released and I can offer the service to all users again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hi @Kefka1986

I'm currently not able to offer the taxi service to PS4 players. This is because yesterday PS4 received patch 3.98 while other platforms are still on patch 3.97 so I'm unable to connect to PS4 users due to the version mismatch. It should be available on all platforms soon though so I'll add you incase you don't manage to get the trophy before then. I'll also update the thread for everyone else when patch 3.98 is released and I can offer the service to all users again. 

Oh, I see!! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply me! I'll try to get it meanwhile, wish me luck! :) 

• Like 1