Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

Hi all, to make anyone looking for a ride aware, multiplayer is currently not working correctly due to a server issue caused by the latest update (version 3.99).

This should be fixed soon so still feel free to request a ride, just be aware I won't be able to give you a lift immediately. I'll update the thread once this is fixed ???

22 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hi all, to make anyone looking for a ride aware, multiplayer is currently not working correctly due to a server issue caused by the latest update (version 3.99).

This should be fixed soon so still feel free to request a ride, just be aware I won't be able to give you a lift immediately. I'll update the thread once this is fixed ???

Ok thanks, i will need you help when the bug is fixed. I have the hyperdrive, but do i need fuel ?

jost4gaming

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jost4Gaming said:

Ok thanks, i will need you help when the bug is fixed. I have the hyperdrive, but do i need fuel ?

jost4gaming

Hi! Your hyperdrive needs to full for the final jump to the core (five warp cells), but if you stop in the space station once you join my session, I can give you these. 

Since I'm here a quick update for everyone. There's an experimental patch for version 3.99 now up on steam and a small numbers of players are feeding back that they can see and join other players in multiplayer again while others are reporting they're still having issues. Obviously this is on PC only so we still need to wait for it be confirmed as fixed before it's rolled out to consoles. We don't know when that'll be but HG are normally pretty quick when fixing these issues ???

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hi! Your hyperdrive needs to full for the final jump to the core (five warp cells), but if you stop in the space station once you join my session, I can give you these. 

Since I'm here a quick update for everyone. There's an experimental patch for version 3.99 now up on steam and a small numbers of players are feeding back that they can see and join other players in multiplayer again while others are reporting they're still having issues. Obviously this is on PC only so we still need to wait for it be confirmed as fixed before it's rolled out to consoles. We don't know when that'll be but HG are normally pretty quick when fixing these issues 1f680.png1f680.png1f680.png

Ok thanks my friend !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Would be awesome if you could also add me to the group, after years of procrastinating I finally got the hyperdrive and also 5 warp cells 1f601.png

Awesome! Once multiplayers running again we'll yeet you through the core. Still no word on how long it'll take but players on the experimental patch on steam are still having issues so looks like we're waiting at least one more day. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Awesome! Once multiplayers running again we'll yeet you through the core. Still no word on how long it'll take but players on the experimental patch on steam are still having issues so looks like we're waiting at least one more day. 

I propose to create a group on playstation for that.

Hey! Quick update and suggestion for anyone looking for a ride. Multiplayer is still down for a fifth day. That being the case it might be worth checking out the portal method of reaching the galactic core in the meantime if you don't want to wait for a fix. I'm unfamiliar with the portal method myself as I covered the entire distance by warping, but looks like it should only take a few hours (maybe a little more if you're not too familiar with the game or haven't played in a while). Portal method can be found in the guide below. Otherwise I'll of course help when the game is fixed ? 

Portal method link

1 hour ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hey! Quick update and suggestion for anyone looking for a ride. Multiplayer is still down for a fifth day. That being the case it might be worth checking out the portal method of reaching the galactic core in the meantime if you don't want to wait for a fix. I'm unfamiliar with the portal method myself as I covered the entire distance by warping, but looks like it should only take a few hours (maybe a little more if you're not too familiar with the game or haven't played in a while). Portal method can be found in the guide below. Otherwise I'll of course help when the game is fixed ? 

Portal method link

Whilst Portals are an option (especially if you use the portal repository website to look for planets in the Euclid Galaxy that are at or near the Galactic Centre whilst in Permadeath) mode you can also get this trophy trophy done by following the Artemis Storyline to its conclusion, because then you will be sent (albeit temporarily) to another galaxy :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Whilst Portals are an option (especially if you use the portal repository website to look for planets at or near the Galactic Centre) you can also get this trophy trophy done by following the Artemis Storyline to its conclusion, because then you will be sent (albeit temporarily) to another galaxy :).

Didn't know that! In the six years I've owned this game, I've never once completed any of the storylines :lol: 

11 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hey everyone. The multiplayer issue has been fixed with patch 3.9.1, which is now available on all platforms. We only have four people waiting at the moment so I'll reach out individually on PSN. 

Very good news !!

I'm busy today but when i will have time, i will write you for the taxi service, probably tonight or during the weekend.

Thanks for the update !

For others, write your tag name if you need help, i will create a circle on PSN.

Edited by Jost4Gaming
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jost4Gaming said:

Hello Everyone !

Write your tag name if you need help, i will create a circle on PSN.

Very good news !!

I'm busy today but when i will have time, i will write you for the taxi service, probably tonight or during the weekend.

Thanks for the update !

Not a problem! I don't have any plans this weekend so literally whenever suits you my dude! See you in space ??☄️?️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheEllsProject said:

I would love to join on this as soon as possible. I'll get the prep work done and then ask to be added to the list. Thanks for doing this!

TheEllsProject

Sure! I've sent you a request on PSN. I also noticed you don't have the Reunion trophy, you can do that once you've joined my session too if you like. And if you need any help doing the tutorial just ask and if I'm free I'll come and help.