iamthedotcom

Permadeath Taxi Service

522 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Pinkii_Diamond said:

Hallo....

Könnt ihr mir mit den Permadeath-Trophäen helfen? Bitte...

Edit: Thank you very much 2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png

 

Gern geschehen!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eastcstpl said:

@FarSideOfSaturn, could I catch a ride to the center of the galaxy?  I have a ship with a hyperdrive ready.  Appreciate any help

 

Sure! I've sent you a friend request. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FarSideOfSaturn  Hey would I be able to catch a lift to the centre please? Ship and hyperdrive are ready; let me know when is best for you.

 

gorm2k6.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gorm2k6 said:

@FarSideOfSaturn  Hey would I be able to catch a lift to the centre please? Ship and hyperdrive are ready; let me know when is best for you.

 

 

Sure! I'll add and PM you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, to make anyone looking for a ride aware, multiplayer is currently not working correctly due to a server issue caused by the latest update (version 3.99).

 

This should be fixed soon so still feel free to request a ride, just be aware I won't be able to give you a lift immediately. I'll update the thread once this is fixed 🚀🚀🚀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hi all, to make anyone looking for a ride aware, multiplayer is currently not working correctly due to a server issue caused by the latest update (version 3.99).

 

This should be fixed soon so still feel free to request a ride, just be aware I won't be able to give you a lift immediately. I'll update the thread once this is fixed 🚀🚀🚀

 

Ok thanks, i will need you help when the bug is fixed. I have the hyperdrive, but do i need fuel ?

 

jost4gaming

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jost4Gaming said:

 

Ok thanks, i will need you help when the bug is fixed. I have the hyperdrive, but do i need fuel ?

 

jost4gaming

 

Hi! Your hyperdrive needs to full for the final jump to the core (five warp cells), but if you stop in the space station once you join my session, I can give you these. 

 

Since I'm here a quick update for everyone. There's an experimental patch for version 3.99 now up on steam and a small numbers of players are feeding back that they can see and join other players in multiplayer again while others are reporting they're still having issues. Obviously this is on PC only so we still need to wait for it be confirmed as fixed before it's rolled out to consoles. We don't know when that'll be but HG are normally pretty quick when fixing these issues 🚀🚀🚀

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

 

Hi! Your hyperdrive needs to full for the final jump to the core (five warp cells), but if you stop in the space station once you join my session, I can give you these. 

 

Since I'm here a quick update for everyone. There's an experimental patch for version 3.99 now up on steam and a small numbers of players are feeding back that they can see and join other players in multiplayer again while others are reporting they're still having issues. Obviously this is on PC only so we still need to wait for it be confirmed as fixed before it's rolled out to consoles. We don't know when that'll be but HG are normally pretty quick when fixing these issues 1f680.png1f680.png1f680.png

 

 

Ok thanks my friend !

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be awesome if you could also add me to the group, after years of procrastinating I finally got the hyperdrive and also 5 warp cells 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Would be awesome if you could also add me to the group, after years of procrastinating I finally got the hyperdrive and also 5 warp cells 1f601.png

 

Awesome! Once multiplayers running again we'll yeet you through the core. Still no word on how long it'll take but players on the experimental patch on steam are still having issues so looks like we're waiting at least one more day. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

 

Awesome! Once multiplayers running again we'll yeet you through the core. Still no word on how long it'll take but players on the experimental patch on steam are still having issues so looks like we're waiting at least one more day. 

 

I propose to create a group on playstation for that.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Quick update and suggestion for anyone looking for a ride. Multiplayer is still down for a fifth day. That being the case it might be worth checking out the portal method of reaching the galactic core in the meantime if you don't want to wait for a fix. I'm unfamiliar with the portal method myself as I covered the entire distance by warping, but looks like it should only take a few hours (maybe a little more if you're not too familiar with the game or haven't played in a while). Portal method can be found in the guide below. Otherwise I'll of course help when the game is fixed 🚀 

 

Portal method link

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hey! Quick update and suggestion for anyone looking for a ride. Multiplayer is still down for a fifth day. That being the case it might be worth checking out the portal method of reaching the galactic core in the meantime if you don't want to wait for a fix. I'm unfamiliar with the portal method myself as I covered the entire distance by warping, but looks like it should only take a few hours (maybe a little more if you're not too familiar with the game or haven't played in a while). Portal method can be found in the guide below. Otherwise I'll of course help when the game is fixed 🚀 

 

Portal method link

Whilst Portals are an option (especially if you use the portal repository website to look for planets in the Euclid Galaxy that are at or near the Galactic Centre whilst in Permadeath) mode you can also get this trophy trophy done by following the Artemis Storyline to its conclusion, because then you will be sent (albeit temporarily) to another galaxy :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuntingFever said:

Whilst Portals are an option (especially if you use the portal repository website to look for planets at or near the Galactic Centre) you can also get this trophy trophy done by following the Artemis Storyline to its conclusion, because then you will be sent (albeit temporarily) to another galaxy :).

 

Didn't know that! In the six years I've owned this game, I've never once completed any of the storylines :lol: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. The multiplayer issue has been fixed with patch 3.9.1, which is now available on all platforms. We only have four people waiting at the moment so I'll reach out individually on PSN. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hey everyone. The multiplayer issue has been fixed with patch 3.9.1, which is now available on all platforms. We only have four people waiting at the moment so I'll reach out individually on PSN. 

 

Very good news !!

I'm busy today but when i will have time, i will write you for the taxi service, probably tonight or during the weekend.

Thanks for the update !

 

For others, write your tag name if you need help, i will create a circle on PSN.

 

Edited by Jost4Gaming
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jost4Gaming said:

Hello Everyone !

Write your tag name if you need help, i will create a circle on PSN.

 

Very good news !!

I'm busy today but when i will have time, i will write you for the taxi service, probably tonight or during the weekend.

Thanks for the update !

 

Not a problem! I don't have any plans this weekend so literally whenever suits you my dude! See you in space 🚀🌌☄️🛰️

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to join on this as soon as possible. I'll get the prep work done and then ask to be added to the list. Thanks for doing this!

 

TheEllsProject

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheEllsProject said:

I would love to join on this as soon as possible. I'll get the prep work done and then ask to be added to the list. Thanks for doing this!

 

TheEllsProject

 

Sure! I've sent you a request on PSN. I also noticed you don't have the Reunion trophy, you can do that once you've joined my session too if you like. And if you need any help doing the tutorial just ask and if I'm free I'll come and help. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FarSideOfSaturn would it be possible for you to add me to the list? I've got a full hyperdrive ready to go.

 

Thank you!

Edited by simmias
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, simmias said:

@FarSideOfSaturn would it be possible for you to add me to the list? I've got a full hyperdrive ready to go.

 

Thank you!

 

Sent you a friend request!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

 

Sent you a friend request!

 

Thanks for the help! You made this super easy, lol.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simmias said:

 

Thanks for the help! You made this super easy, lol.

 

Not a problem my dude! That's what I'm here for 🚀🚀🚀

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/08/2022 at 10:17 PM, simmias said:

 

Thanks for the help! You made this super easy, lol.

 

 

I'm 100% agree with you !!  😉

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.