Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

56 minutes ago, BigPadre said:

@FarSideOfSaturn

Hi, Would it be possible to get a ride to the center?

I have only 1 warpdrive fuel for now. Tell me if I need to farm for more.

Was wondering how this works? Do you have to be online?

Thanks anyways for doing this for so long!

Psn: Bigpadre 

Hiya! Your hyperdrive needs to be fuelled to 100%, this takes five warp cells. Luckily you don't need to worry about it because if you fly into the space station, I'll give you five! 

Also yes, it has to be done online. Basically you join my game from the multiplayer options on the main menu and join my game. Fly to the station to pick up your warp cells, fuel your hyperdrive. Fly back out to space then...

- Bring up your galaxy map

- Left twice on d-pad to select the galactic core path, you'll see a yellow line appear heading toward the core.

- Push the right analogue stick in the direction of the core, you'll need to hold it for several seconds. Once the white circle that appears is full you'll warp and get your trophies immediately. 

I'll remain in the station until you're gone, mainly to intervene if you're attacked (though the enemy doesn't always show on my screen). I'd recommend uploading your save too if you haven't already. 

49 minutes ago, Chico_Science said:

Perfect! I will be online about today about 9pm Eastern time. Hopefully that works for you.

You are a legend! Thanks!

Awesome! That's around 2am for me but I'll still be awake, I'll come back online a few minutes before. I'll see you then  ???

15 minutes ago, TafseHansen said:

That would be great!

I’m ready when ever you feel for it.

Thanks again for your service mate!

Now i can finally move onto Bloodborne.

and in your honor, I’ll be naming my character after you, 

• Like 1

Just now, TafseHansen said:

Thanks again for your service mate!

Now i can finally move onto Bloodborne.

and in your honor, I’ll be naming my character after you, 

No problem! 

Ahh Bloodborne..."Were it not for fear, death would go unlamented". Quotes for days in that game for real, awesome game (Dark Souls 3 will always be top for me though). Enjoy the hunt hunter...let me know how my namesake gets on :lol: 

• Like 1

Hello everyone, and hi legend @FarSideOfSaturn :)

Are you still helping out for these trophies?

If yes, I would really love a hand so I can kick these trophies out and enjoy the game in normal mode then.

I have :

- A permadeath save with the hyperdrive just built in my ship

- A cloud backup of this save just in case things go wrong

Am I all setup?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

20 hours ago, basil_flash said:

I'm about to start with Permadeath mode having just platinum'd the main game. I'll be starting from scratch I guess? I'm unsure how this works, but would love some help!

Starting a new save in any of the available modes, means starting over entirely from scratch and have to do the tutorial again. Starting over is particularly rough in Permadeath mode, because you start on an extreme world, your carrying capacity is practically nothing, you take way more damage from all sources and dying will delete your save. Once you get off your starting world and install a Hyperdrive, head for either the Space Anomaly or the nearest space station then wait for an invite from the person giving you a lift to the Galactic Centre. Once you're in their game, they will you either 5 Warp Cells or 1 Hyperwarp Core to fuel your Hyperdrive, then you can leave the Space Anomaly/Space Station, bring up the galactic map and plot a course for the Galactic Centre :).

• Like 1