Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

16 hours ago, Chico_Science said:

I'll be online around 9pm EST or we can try tomorrow at the same time. Let me know if that's cool.

I think that's about 3am my time ? so I don't mind waiting until a different time to sort it. Just a quick question though - I've managed to do the tutorial enough to get off the planet and to the space station. Do I now need to get things for the hyperdrive blueprints? And then I'm ready?

2 hours ago, basil_flash said:

I think that's about 3am my time ? so I don't mind waiting until a different time to sort it. Just a quick question though - I've managed to do the tutorial enough to get off the planet and to the space station. Do I now need to get things for the hyperdrive blueprints? And then I'm ready?

Oh dang. What time zone are you in? 

I can probably get online at 8pm US EST at the earliest today or if you'd like I'm available on the weekends also. 

What you'll need is hyperdrive installed and 5 warp cells. I can give you the warp cells if you need them.

Edited by Chico_Science

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, is anyone on here still helping with the taxi service?
I have my hyper drive installed on permadeath and have already put 5 warp cells into it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My timezone is AEST (Australia) so i understand the timing may be a bit tricky to line up but i can be up late if that helps.

17 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

Hi, I am looking fir someone who could help me with taxi service 

4 hours ago, JZ-574 said:

Hey guys, is anyone on here still helping with the taxi service?
I have my hyper drive installed on permadeath and have already put 5 warp cells into it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My timezone is AEST (Australia) so i understand the timing may be a bit tricky to line up but i can be up late if that helps.

Hi guys, I can help with the trophies. I can be available tomorrow Saturday at around 9pm. UTC - 05:00

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zarramaul said:

Hi @Chico_Science or anyone else. Could need some help me with a ride in Permadeath and with the Reunion Trophy.

I have already installed my Hyperdrive and got one Cell in it. The one was close and really diffcult for me so it would be cool if someone maybe could lend me the others if needed.

Thanks in advance

PSN: Zarramaul

Hiya! I can help with the trophies. I usually get on later in the evenings during the week. My time zone is UTC -5:00. Message me and we talk about times.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is just an FYI but today's 4.02 update, makes this trophy a complete joke to get if you pick the right custom settings, because you can just give yourself a Warp Hypercore, join a friend's game at the Galactic Core, then warp to the Core and get your trophies. All this now takes approx 10mins, instead of the near 2hrs it used to, because you can skip most or all of the tutorial and have everything unlocked from the get-go :).

UPDATE: Ignore me, I've got my wires completely crossed and this trick isn't available in perma-death :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is just an FYI but today's 4.02 update, makes this trophy a complete joke to get if you pick the right custom settings, because you can just give yourself a Warp Hypercore, join a friend's game at the Galactic Core, then warp to the Core and get your trophies. All this now takes approx 10mins, instead of the near 2hrs it used to, because you can skip most or all of the tutorial and have everything unlocked from the get-go :).

How do you give a warp hypercore? I see no options for stuff like that, do i not select custom game and set to permadeath, spent about 2 hours going through just the tutorial to even just craft a hyperdrive

50 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

How do you give a warp hypercore? I see no options for stuff like that, do i not select custom game and set to permadeath, spent about 2 hours going through just the tutorial to even just craft a hyperdrive

I'll double check my settings in a sec but unless I've got my wires crossed as to the mode it's allowed in, there's a setting that unlocks everything from the get-go :).

EDIT: I have got my wires crossed, the option to unlock everything, isn't available in Permadeath (insert facepalm here). Sorry for the mis-information :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to take a ride into the core ?. When do you guys usually have time?

On 26.9.2022 at 7:24 PM, Chico_Science said:

Hiya! I can help with the trophies. I usually get on later in the evenings during the week. My time zone is UTC -5:00. Message me and we talk about times.

Can I add you as well?

On 10/22/2022 at 8:09 AM, mantic-LE said:

Hi @Chico_Science

Can I add you as well for the taxi service? I got the warp drive installed and have 6 warp cells.

Thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, Evilzone-DE said:

Hey @Chico_Science, I also send you an friend request and hope for your help.

Thanks 1f60a.png

Hi guys sorry I missed the posts. Got busy over the weekend.

I'll add you both and be able to help. Let's set up times as well. 

Edited by Chico_Science
  • Like 1