Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

1 hour ago, Xxeenon said:

Hey @Chico_Science can I make use of the taxi service? I sent you a friend request. I have the hyperdrive installed as well as 1 warp cell. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Yes of course I can help. Received your friend request. We can set up times.

17 hours ago, Evilzone-DE said:

Thank you so much for your awesome and kind help!

Now 100% are done. 1f63b.png

Happy to help! Enjoy the 100%

• Like 2

Hey. I'm looking for some help with this too. Got a ship with a fully fuelled hyper drive and a few cells to spare. I've made a backup save in case something goes wrong. Just need to get a little closer to the core before making the final jump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 hours ago, MDTaylorXIII said:

Hey. I'm looking for some help with this too. Got a ship with a fully fuelled hyper drive and a few cells to spare. I've made a backup save in case something goes wrong. Just need to get a little closer to the core before making the final jump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey! I can help. I'll send you a friend request and we can discuss times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Can anyone give my a lift? Just installed a hyperdrive on permadeath, now sitting at a space station. How much fuel do I need? Anything else needed, like unlocking anomaly or something?

Hey I'll be able to help. I normally get on late in the evening between 8 or 9pm. My time zone is UTC -05:00

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, MysticJedii said:

Any chance of a lift from anyone? Appreciate it.

Hey! I'll be able to help you. I'll be online tomorrow around 9pm or maybe a little later depending.  My time zone is UTC-5:00

I'll send a friend request. 

On 11/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Edit: Alright, nice and easy, thanks!

You're welcome! Happy to help!

I could also use a lift if someone is willing to help out.

I haven't done any multiplayer at all so not sure what is required to be done. I have the hyperdrive installed and enough fuel for a jump but I'm still in the first system so let me know if I need to get to the nexus first.

Edited by callavero

21 hours ago, callavero said:

I could also use a lift if someone is willing to help out.

I haven't done any multiplayer at all so not sure what is required to be done. I have the hyperdrive installed and enough fuel for a jump but I'm still in the first system so let me know if I need to get to the nexus first.

I'll be able to help you. Currently I'm out of town with no reliable internet connection. I'll be back home on Saturday. You just need the hyperdrive installed. 

I'll send an friend request and we can discuss times.

On 11/25/2022 at 6:02 PM, TheKirbs said:

Hi, I'm looking for a taxi service to the core.

I have a fuelled hyper drive ready to go. I'm available pretty much every day after 20:00 GMT

Hey! I'll be able to help. I've been outta town for the past couple of days. I'll be on later today. Trophies are very easy to get.

5 hours ago, Leo-Luster-Pow said:

Hi,

If anyone could add me that could help that would be great, I'm in the UK off all day Tuesday coming or anytime after 20:30pm any other day for the next week coming.

I am available today after half 6 bst.

If anyone could help at all really would be appreciated.

I'll be able to help. I'll send a friend request. I'm currently on now for about 2 hours or so. Time zone is UTC-5:00