iamthedotcom

Permadeath Taxi Service

497 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Xxeenon said:

Hey @Chico_Science can I make use of the taxi service? I sent you a friend request. I have the hyperdrive installed as well as 1 warp cell. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Yes of course I can help. Received your friend request. We can set up times.

17 hours ago, Evilzone-DE said:

Thank you so much for your awesome and kind help!

Now 100% are done. 1f63b.png

Happy to help! Enjoy the 100%

1 hour ago, monsterakilll said:

Hey all, I'm looking for some help to the center.

Hey! Sure I'll be able to help. I'll send you a friend request and we can set up a time.

1 hour ago, Chico_Science said:

Hey! Sure I'll be able to help. I'll send you a friend request and we can set up a time.

@Chico_Science Thank you. Got the trophy.

Can I get a taxi boost please? Also need the Reunion trophy if possible. Gonna get to the point where I have the hyperdrive then I’m ready. Please message me on PSN if you will help me. Thanks 👍

19 hours ago, Shaun1094 said:

Can I get a taxi boost please? Also need the Reunion trophy if possible. Gonna get to the point where I have the hyperdrive then I’m ready. Please message me on PSN if you will help me. Thanks 1f44d.png

Hey! I can help you with the trophies. I'll send a friend request.

On 31/10/2022 at 4:55 AM, Chico_Science said:

Hey! I can help you with the trophies. I'll send a friend request.

Appreciate the help! Extremely helpful and friendly. Got the trophies in no time at all 👍👍

8 hours ago, Shaun1094 said:

Appreciate the help! Extremely helpful and friendly. Got the trophies in no time at all 1f44d.png1f44d.png

Happy to help! They're super easy to get.

Hey. I'm looking for some help with this too. Got a ship with a fully fuelled hyper drive and a few cells to spare. I've made a backup save in case something goes wrong. Just need to get a little closer to the core before making the final jump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 hours ago, MDTaylorXIII said:

Hey. I'm looking for some help with this too. Got a ship with a fully fuelled hyper drive and a few cells to spare. I've made a backup save in case something goes wrong. Just need to get a little closer to the core before making the final jump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey! I can help. I'll send you a friend request and we can discuss times.

Hi, I am looking for someone who could help me with taxi service. 🚕

Edit: nevermind, done. 

Edited by Mantinijo

Can anyone give my a lift? Just installed a hyperdrive on permadeath, now sitting at a space station. How much fuel do I need? Anything else needed, like unlocking anomaly or something?

2 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Can anyone give my a lift? Just installed a hyperdrive on permadeath, now sitting at a space station. How much fuel do I need? Anything else needed, like unlocking anomaly or something?

Hey I'll be able to help. I normally get on late in the evening between 8 or 9pm. My time zone is UTC -05:00

42 minutes ago, Chico_Science said:

Hey I'll be able to help. I normally get on late in the evening between 8 or 9pm. My time zone is UTC -05:00

Edit: Alright, nice and easy, thanks!

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

On 11/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, MysticJedii said:

Any chance of a lift from anyone? Appreciate it.

Hey! I'll be able to help you. I'll be online tomorrow around 9pm or maybe a little later depending.  My time zone is UTC-5:00

I'll send a friend request. 

On 11/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Edit: Alright, nice and easy, thanks!

You're welcome! Happy to help!

I could also use a lift if someone is willing to help out.

I haven't done any multiplayer at all so not sure what is required to be done. I have the hyperdrive installed and enough fuel for a jump but I'm still in the first system so let me know if I need to get to the nexus first.

Edited by callavero

21 hours ago, callavero said:

I could also use a lift if someone is willing to help out.

I haven't done any multiplayer at all so not sure what is required to be done. I have the hyperdrive installed and enough fuel for a jump but I'm still in the first system so let me know if I need to get to the nexus first.

I'll be able to help you. Currently I'm out of town with no reliable internet connection. I'll be back home on Saturday. You just need the hyperdrive installed. 

I'll send an friend request and we can discuss times.

Hi, I'm looking for a taxi service to the core.

I have a fuelled hyper drive ready to go. I'm available pretty much every day after 20:00 GMT

Edited by TheKirbs