Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of those games I would love to 100% again but this trophy on this game mode always felt like a one time only thing. Is it still active enough to receive help even for the PS4 version?

I did it on a previous account just to get it out of the way so I could go back and get stuck into normal mode which I loved. Amazing game. Already getting awesome nostalgia. I may just have to get to this point in the game and seek a taxi service. Last time I did it I need a certain amount of fuel and when focusing on the center galaxy, don't you have to hold the stick in a direction as opposed to select the destination like you normally would?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking for a ride on the taxi if it's still running my psn is Skalesandfang101, if this service is still available @iamthedotcom

Looking for a ride on the taxi if it's still running my psn is Skalesandfang101, if this service is still available @iamthedotcom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 6:33 PM, stevenjhoward said:

Hi, I’ve reached the space anomaly on my Permadeath save and I’m looking for help getting to the centre of the galaxy. 

I’m UK based so on GMT/UTC time, and my PSN is Stevenjhoward. Please let me know if you can help!

Hey @stevenjhoward I had a look at your profile and noticed you didn't earn the trophy, do you still need help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 2:44 PM, jvaferreira said:

not yet, but @shadaik might be able to help. I don't know how to do it either. Do you?

I did it by myself using portal with 1 glyph 😅

I can provide taxi

On 9/18/2023 at 12:20 PM, shadaik said:

I still play the game and have perma done. I'm not sure how to do a taxi service, but if somebody could point me to how, I'd do it.

All you have to do is to let the other guy join your session when you are waiting in 1 of the central solar sytems.

Привет, можете помочь мне телепортироваться в центр, буду очень благодарен

В 18.09.2023 в 13:20, Шадаик сказал:

Я все еще играю в игру и уже закончил. Я не знаю, как оказывать услуги такси, но если бы кто-нибудь мог указать мне, как это сделать, я бы это сделал.

On 9/21/2023 at 10:50 AM, Enerdrizer said:

I did it by myself using portal with 1 glyph 😅

I can provide taxi

All you have to do is to let the other guy join your session when you are waiting in 1 of the central solar sytems.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:56 PM, shadaik said:

Cool, can do!

Can any of you do it soon with me then?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...