Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

11 hours ago, Jounochi said:

If you are still doing this I'd love to join.  My current base in 600k+ lightyears away but I'd love to join in and have one nice and close to the center.  I'll send a friend request later

Yep, several people have started building bases in this star system, so feel free to join up and set up a base. 

10 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Well, I managed to build a Hyperdrive. Do I need to get myself some warp cells too? I know you wrote "no other materials required", but I'm not sure how I would use the hyperdrive otherwise? (I never tried coop, so is it a feature I'm not aware of?)

Thanks!

I can give you the warp cells you need. It saves you some time since you won't have to find the recipe to make it. Send me a friend request and I'll see you this weekend!

2 hours ago, iamthedotcom said:

Yep, several people have started building bases in this star system, so feel free to join up and set up a base. 

I can give you the warp cells you need. It saves you some time since you won't have to find the recipe to make it. Send me a friend request and I'll see you this weekend!

I managed to get one warp cell in the endxD

Already added you! I should be there for the Sunday taxi service!

Edited by DragonSpear2462

I'm actually down to only 9 users who are getting their save ready, but I have no real active passengers I think... So if anyone needs these trophies, now is a good time. 

Come ride the taxi!

On 8/17/2018 at 3:47 PM, kotutute27 said:

Thank you so much for helping, i will add you and about steps im full ready (Hyperdrive installed )

7 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

Thanks again for the help. That would have been a hassle to do legit.

I think I got you both sorted tonight. Congrats and happy hunting!

On 8/19/2018 at 1:17 AM, iamthedotcom said:

I'm actually down to only 9 users who are getting their save ready, but I have no real active passengers I think... So if anyone needs these trophies, now is a good time. 

Come ride the taxi!

Sent you a friend request :)  I've been putting it off as I was dreading doing all the preparation work on permadeath, but I realized today that I already have a permadeath save from over a year ago.  I logged on and checked everything was operational, and it looks like I'm good to go.

Thank you so much for all the help you've been giving.

15 hours ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Still finishing Galapagos trophy, I'm at 8/10.. always have trouble finding the last one. Either way I'll start permadeath steps has soon as possible. I hope I can join the ride to center, thank you for doing this.

2 hours ago, DysectorZA said:

I would also like to join in this at some point. Hopefully soon. Trying to finish up my Plat quickly, then if the taxi service is still available, would like to take part. 1f604.png

Would be happy to help both of you. Feel free to send me a friend request and I will get you added to the group chat. Even if your save isn't ready, I will sometimes post additional times when I am free, so it is the best way to know when ever taxi time will occur. 

• Like 3

So I haven't played this game since launch and I'm trying to get myself set up for the taxi service but I can't seem to last more than a minute in permadeath due to elements.  I remember in the past being able to find caves and things to hide in or am I missing something.  Maybe I'm just getting unlucky on the worlds it spawns me into, I'm not really sure but any tips would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

On 8/24/2018 at 8:02 AM, HuntingFever said:

@iamthedotcom This is just a heads up but sometime in the next 1-2 weeks, the 1.58 patch is coming and will add MP privacy settings along with fixing a shit ton of MP related glitches :)https://steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/1736588252401539352/

Interesting... They say "inappropriate system" when loading into MP. Hopefully that means something unrelated to me taxi-ing people to the center... 

Thanks again for the heads-up, your knowledge and helpfulness with this game is impressive.

51 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Thanks again iamthedotcom! You are freaking awesome!

43 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thanks @iamthedotcom 

You're legendary and I appreciate your help.  Made it very smooth and easy ^_^

Happy it worked well guys! Keep up the trophy hunt!

• Like 1

Hey man will you still be doing this in September? I want to get these 3 trophies done and do the rest at a later date. Sunday time is fine for me, if your still up for it. For an estimated date, i'd probably be able to get everything ready by September 10th. 

Also thanks for helping people, hope good karma comes your way. 

Edited by StarMadeKnight