Permadeath Taxi Service

iamthedotcom

@GRussellSTB Friday 8th is good for me, there's no rush though, I can offer a lift on Friday's & Saturdays for the foreseeable future. 

We're actually using another players base for the reunion trophy since it's a bit buggy when using the session hosts base, at least while I'm active in the session, a lot of players so far have been new to the game and prefer me to stay. The base is in the same system we're using to jump to the galactic core, all you have to do is interact with the base computer and you get your trophy :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of communication recently. Unfortunately a family member had a serious accident last week and I haven't had time to operate the taxi service in between work, visits to the hospital and maintaining their house while they're gone. I'm back at my place now and able to help tonight for the the next few hours, but I'm unable to give a time or date beyond today. But hopefully I can go back to normal within the next few weeks. 

I'm really sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, see you all soon I hope! 

• Like 1

@taylorlytn No worries at all, really glad I could help! 

Unfortunately guys, I've had some really bad news and I'm going to have to suspend my taxi service for the time being. If anyone else wants to step in, please feel free! I WILL be back, but can't give a date of when that will be. I hope everyone understands, and good luck with the trophy guys <3 

7 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

@taylorlytn No worries at all, really glad I could help! 

Unfortunately guys, I've had some really bad news and I'm going to have to suspend my taxi service for the time being. If anyone else wants to step in, please feel free! I WILL be back, but can't give a date of when that will be. I hope everyone understands, and good luck with the trophy guys <3 

No problem just give a heads up when you will be able to spare some time :)

• 3 weeks later...

Would someone be willing to help out with this? Playing the game for the second time now (new account) and hoping someone could help me with a shortcut.

Don't need Warp Cells, just need to join your session for a brief moment. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

@Gotakibono @Wronator @Sydoki @K1138K @kierkegaaard @KoDaX12

And anyone else who needs the trophy...

So it's been a rough few weeks. I had to stop my taxi service for a while as my dad and little sister got into a car accident so I was at the hospital everyday before and after work for a couple of weeks. After that I was still visiting them at home but still had work to deal with amongst other things so couldn't make the time for it unfortunately. Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone! 

Anyway, everything's pretty much back to normal now so I'm able to offer a taxi service again! 

Currently I'm free this Friday, 12th April from 3pm - 11pm GMT and Saturday 13th April from 12pm - 9pm GMT. Unfortunately due to the hours I work I'm pretty much limited to those days and times so if those don't work for you give me a message and I'll do my best to arrange something else. 

Just to confirm, all you'll need is a permadeath save, you'll need to follow the Awakenings quest line until you have a hyperdrive installed in your ship as you'll need that to make the jump to the galactic core. When you have your hyperdrive all you have to do is join my session, meet me at the space station (it's safe there) and I'll give you the warp cells you need. I'll check on Friday before my session starts if a base is still present to earn Reunion with too. 

See everyone this weekend! Any questions, feel free to ask. 

Thx so much. I'm gonna work on my save and then i'll contact you.

19 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Currently I'm free this Friday, 12th April from 3pm - 11pm GMT and Saturday 13th April from 12pm - 9pm GMT. Unfortunately due to the hours I work I'm pretty much limited to those days and times so if those don't work for you give me a message and I'll do my best to arrange something else. 

No need to apologies for anything! Your help is greatly appreciated. I'll send you a friend request and will be able to join you on Saturday (not quite sure what time, but I'll make sure to message you in advance). 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

So it's been a rough few weeks. I had to stop my taxi service for a while as my dad and little sister got into a car accident so I was at the hospital everyday before and after work for a couple of weeks. After that I was still visiting them at home but still had work to deal with amongst other things so couldn't make the time for it unfortunately. Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone! 

Anyway, everything's pretty much back to normal now so I'm able to offer a taxi service again! 

Just to confirm, all you'll need is a permadeath save, you'll need to follow the Awakenings quest line until you have a hyperdrive installed in your ship as you'll need that to make the jump to the galactic core. When you have your hyperdrive all you have to do is join my session, meet me at the space station (it's safe there) and I'll give you the warp cells you need. I'll check on Friday before my session starts if a base is still present to earn Reunion with too. 

Can we do this on Friday on 7 pm Your Time? Im gmt+1 So its gonna be 8pm here. 

11 hours ago, kierkegaaard said:

Thx so much. I'm gonna work on my save and then i'll contact you.

No problem, I should be able to run a service on either Friday or Saturdays (and possibly Sundays) going forward so take your time, there's no rush! 

5 hours ago, Sydoki said:

No need to apologies for anything! Your help is greatly appreciated. I'll send you a friend request and will be able to join you on Saturday (not quite sure what time, but I'll make sure to message you in advance). 

Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing you then! 

3 hours ago, Wronator said:

Can we do this on Friday on 7 pm Your Time? Im gmt+1 So its gonna be 8pm here. 

Absolutely! I'll load the game in advance, see you then! 

On 4/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Hey bud, thanks so much for getting in touch! Tomorrow evening suits me, say around 8pm. Is that okay for you? I know you're helping someone else at 7pm, so thought it might be handy enough for you, but please just let me know. I'll send you a friend request on PSN anyways :) Really appreciate you taking the time to help me and many others.