Transferring Kanai Cube powers

So I read all over the net that Kanai Cube powers are transferable between characters on the same game mode.

I've attached 3 of the extracted powers to my main, ie a Necromacer. Started off new characters for the Dream Team trophy and I figured these powers will help massively, but I can't seem to transfer them between any of my characters.

How do you do it, or am I misunderstanding the concept?

Edited by XypherVG

The gear/effects you put in the cube stay class specific. Non-Necromancer classes can't use Necromancer-only gear, not even in Kanai's Cube. So for example you can't give other classes the Krysbin's Sentence ring effect, even though anyone can wear rings. Similarly, some classes can't wield certain weapon types. Demon Hunters can't equip 2-Handed Maces so you can't put The Furnace in their Cube, but you can put it in the Cube of any other class.

Try extracting some generic gear. :) 

• Like 1

Are you in Adventure mode or Story? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the cube only shows up in adventure for characters under 70... Maybe lol. 

Just go to the cube and press R1 to where you equip the powers. Any compatible ones will be there.

Also, like mentioned above, core, hardcore, and season cubes don't link.

Edited by KingGuy420