One last Challenge for Platinum: HELP:

snacklepuss

After giving up then deleting the game;then re-downloading; fresh installs etc then retrying to get the simple looking [Rattle Your Dags] here I am a year later still no Platinum:

I have personally not been able to pop the  "Rattle Your Dags" challenge and its the only one I need for Platinum: 

Theres plenty of new enemies now re-spawning in the Gastown but I surely must be doing something wrong?

YES: Ive checked YT and all the usual sources but for some reason it nots happening:#

I am wondering if theres some sort of Error/Bug in my Game: Does anyone know how many total challenges there are in Mad Max?

Here are 2 screenshots I took recently from my Game: Note I have completed everything but the Rattle your Dags challenge:

Does the percentages in this PIC seem right to you'?  Are there 174 challenges or more? Whats my best option?

HELLLPPPPP Thanks in advance:

2WXl8Mu.jpg

It's the last one you have to do, there are 175 challenges to do. But they didn't have to be done all. Sadly rattling your dags is one of those you need to pop the trophy. As far as I know there's not known a bug that locks you out of these challenges. I see your Attunement is full which is a good sign for this case. You completed the game 100% or you still have some camps left? If you completed everything it's a messy situation.

You seriously need an amount of enemies to get it done quickly, you ever felt you should have completed it already? I still remember from my experience it didn't pop for me neither from one of the shown ways on YT. You just have to try it yourself and be as quick as possible, or just get the fury and let it cool down again untill it's gone and fill it quickly. That's way it should work.

Keep on trying and it should work out once I guess, or you're a real unlucky person and you may have a bug if it still wouldn't work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

After giving up then deleting the game;then re-downloading; fresh installs etc then retrying to get the simple looking [Rattle Your Dags] here I am a year later still no Platinum:

I have personally not been able to pop the  "Rattle Your Dags" challenge and its the only one I need for Platinum: 

Theres plenty of new enemies now re-spawning in the Gastown but I surely must be doing something wrong?

YES: Ive checked YT and all the usual sources but for some reason it nots happening:#

I am wondering if theres some sort of Error/Bug in my Game: Does anyone know how many total challenges there are in Mad Max?

Here are 2 screenshots I took recently from my Game: Note I have completed everything but the Rattle your Dags challenge:

Does the percentages in this PIC seem right to you'?  Are there 174 challenges or more? Whats my best option?

HELLLPPPPP Thanks in advance:

2WXl8Mu.jpg

did you try backing up all your saves yo usb then deleting them completely off of ur console (maybe the cloud too if u have it set to use those too) and starting completely fresh? I've had some experience where a game will do this sort of thing where u do the requirements and nothing and my theory is part of it thinks u did but part dats u didn't so it never goes through and it like messes up ur saves but it usually fixes when I did a fresh start without any saves for the game to check

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

It's the last one you have to do, there are 175 challenges to do. But they didn't have to be done all. Sadly rattling your dags is one of those you need to pop the trophy. As far as I know there's not known a bug that locks you out of these challenges. I see your Attunement is full which is a good sign for this case. You completed the game 100% or you still have some camps left? If you completed everything it's a messy situation.

You seriously need an amount of enemies to get it done quickly, you ever felt you should have completed it already? I still remember from my experience it didn't pop for me neither from one of the shown ways on YT. You just have to try it yourself and be as quick as possible, or just get the fury and let it cool down again untill it's gone and fill it quickly. That's way it should work.

Keep on trying and it should work out once I guess, or you're a real unlucky person and you may have a bug if it still wouldn't work.

Thanks for the reply:  Now I know its 175 Challenges: Happy Days:

NOW: It looks like the games been patched as the game is now leaving me with plenty / hordes of enemies in Gastown to get furious with: Before re-install there were a few here and there but not enough:

Problem is I have zero clue how this Fury works: Or when a fury meter is counting up or down:

I dont know what to do when its red and in sort of slow motion for harder punches etc:

This challenge has a particular method to it; and I have tried a lot of different ones to no avail:

I was going to try bringing Max`s knuckle power down a notch so as to have the fights last longer:

I keep killing the enemy way tooooo quick because Max is very strong maxxed out on feet ~ body ~ hands Hardware:

Or I am doing something really really easy in the wrong way: The combat keeps keep looping into other repeating challenges like "Furious Flurry" an "Headbanger" and other combat ones:  I think the problem is myself not knowing the technique

I dont even know when Max is furious anymore: What is the EXACT known method [With clues if possible]This is melting my effing head:

Its amazing how stupid I feel right now: ANYONE?

Cheers ya all: Thanks in Advance:

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Arnt u the one that posted a thread on how to get this trophy?  Just curious.

Also did you try backing up all your saves yo usb then deleting them completely off of ur console (maybe the cloud too if u have it set to use those too) and starting completely fresh? I've had some experience where a game will do this sort of thing where u do the requirements and nothing and my theory is part of it thinks u did but part dats u didn't so it never goes through and it like messes up ur saves but it usually fixes when I did a fresh start without any saves for the game to check

I posted a video for those who couldnt get the Gastown horde to come out for this Post Completion:

I found a lighthouse with Enemies in Jeets which helped a few folks out POST Completion: I have used the saves correctly etc and tried a few other things; but I now know i[to a almost certainty] its myself not knowing the technique now:

Edited by snacklepuss

6 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

Thanks for the reply:  Now I know its 175 Challenges: Happy Days:

NOW: It looks like the games been patched as the game is now leaving me with plenty / hordes of enemies in Gastown to get furious with: Before re-install there were a few here and there but not enough:

Problem is I have zero clue how this Fury works: Or when a fury meter is counting up or down:

I dont know what to do when its red and in sort of slow motion for harder punches etc:

This challenge has a particular method to it; and I have tried a lot of different ones to no avail:

I was going to try bringing Max`s knuckle power down a notch so as to have the fights last longer:

I keep killing the enemy way tooooo quick because Max is very strong maxxed out on feet ~ body ~ hands Hardware:

Or I am doing something really really easy in the wrong way: The combat keeps keep looping into other repeating challenges like "Furious Flurry" an "Headbanger" and other combat ones:  I think the problem is myself not knowing the technique

I dont even know when Max is furious anymore: What is the EXACT known method [With clues if possible]This is melting my effing head:

Its amazing how stupid I feel right now: ANYONE?

Cheers ya all: Thanks in Advance:

I posted a video for those who couldnt get the Gastown horde to come out for this Post Completion:

I found a lighthouse with Enemies in Jeets which helped a few folks out POST Completion: I have used the saves correctly etc and tried a few other things; but I now know i[to a almost certainty] its myself not knowing the technique now:

This may help I'm not sure. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mad-max/282069-rattling-your-dags-help.html

• Like 1

I guess the easiest way to achieve it, and I guess from my experience I also did it with a melee weapon, this increases your fury meter a little more than just using your fists. You will know when you're in fury when the right upper corner skull is filled all red. So basically I'll try to explain it as easy as possible and you should finish it somehow.

First of all find a spot of 3+ enemies or max 5, otherwise there's a chance you will get screwed with a random hit. (TRY TO AVOID INCOMING ATTACKS IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WILL GET IT)

Next parry a weapon from an enemy (triangle, x and then x again to finish him with the weapon) I think finishing moves gives an extra boost for the fury meter

Continue the other enemies with smashing them with the melee weapon. 

If you see the furymeter is filled red but it didn't unlock, try to evade attacks untill it lowers again to yellow, then continue fast to fill it again, that should do the work if it somehow didn't pop the first time.

Furymeter is first just white, fills yellow and when the fury is on it's red. 

Good luck and keep us updated with the result!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

I guess the easiest way to achieve it, and I guess from my experience I also did it with a melee weapon, this increases your fury meter a little more than just using your fists. You will know when you're in fury when the right upper corner skull is filled all red. So basically I'll try to explain it as easy as possible and you should finish it somehow.

First of all find a spot of 3+ enemies or max 5, otherwise there's a chance you will get screwed with a random hit. (TRY TO AVOID INCOMING ATTACKS IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WILL GET IT)

Next parry a weapon from an enemy (triangle, x and then x again to finish him with the weapon) I think finishing moves gives an extra boost for the fury meter

Continue the other enemies with smashing them with the melee weapon. 

If you see the furymeter is filled red but it didn't unlock, try to evade attacks untill it lowers again to yellow, then continue fast to fill it again, that should do the work if it somehow didn't pop the first time.

Furymeter is first just white, fills yellow and when the fury is on it's red. 

Good luck and keep us updated with the result!

Hey Presto the Platinum Popped a year later almost to the date of my 1st Mad Max trophy too: Explanation coming in 10 mins: It was a Game Problem:  But I could not have done it with out you guys here:

My Mad Max Cabinet

Up to the Task
Complete all non-repeating challenges

30th Jul 2018
8:12:19 PM

Halls of Valhalla
Earn all Trophies

30th Jul 2018
8:12:19 PM

O1qs4en.jpg

Iqvnl70.jpg

U9KVRST.jpg

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryudoz said:

Congrats man! I was in the same boat as you a year ago. Thought it wouldn't pop until it finally did!

Thanks: I had to do it and Im sure you know the madness it entails:

I was trying it; then the odd time I would try with half a heart in it: Then I said; use PSNProfiles: Glad I did: 

It happened with RoTR: Once I deleted a save slot; it was back to normal: 

Just outta curiosity; what challenge were you stuck on?

20 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

Thanks: I had to do it and Im sure you know the madness it entails:

I was trying it; then the odd time I would try with half a heart in it: Then I said; use PSNProfiles: Glad I did: 

It happened with RoTR: Once I deleted a save slot; it was back to normal: 

Just outta curiosity; what challenge were you stuck on?

Unstoppable. There was really only one location post game where you could kill 8 enemies with your Fury meter. Not only was it difficult to accomplish and before looking at a guide I couldn't find a location. Over and over I failed and when I did finish killing everyone the trophy still didn't unlock. I did this over and over and for whatever reason one time it unlocked.

Damn that's a clever way of dealing out the problem, glad you got your platina, defenitly deserved it after all! :P

My most difficult challenge is by far the Stick it to ya (15 enemies with the boarder spikes). The grind to find the vehicles with such enemies on it and then let them jump on those spikes because we all know how the AI's were on this game. Pain in the ass..

20 hours ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Damn that's a clever way of dealing out the problem, glad you got your platina, defenitly deserved it after all! :P

My most difficult challenge is by far the Stick it to ya (15 enemies with the boarder spikes). The grind to find the vehicles with such enemies on it and then let them jump on those spikes because we all know how the AI's were on this game. Pain in the ass..

I Posted a working solution to that along time ago and it still works: in fact even better now as there are more boarders in the game POST COMPLETION: 

Heres the Thread I Posted

And My YT Video [AD FREE]  Read the Desc [It has on screen dsplay help though]

Oh and Comments as theres Top Tips in relation to this video  posted by another Gamer;which I pinned:

Edited by snacklepuss

• 1 month later...