Should i go for it?

46 minutes ago, BlueC3029 said:

Would love to know this as well, almost bought it yesterday, but I was unsure how active the multiplayer still is and if every trophy can be achieved legit or if boosting was necessary.

Most of the multiplayer stuff can be done completely solo in your own private game. In fact it may be better to do it like that.

However you'll most likely need to boost for Lab Technician because nobody plays the mode and you can't start it by yourself.

If you're doing the DLC, then Sacred Land and Elevator to the Gallows will also require other players. I don't know how active the Domination mode is, but I think you can kill someone with a gallows on most maps and modes.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BlacknWhite098 said:

I know that the campaign is enjoyable and all but what about the mutiplayer is it hard/amusing or just a boring grind?

I agree with everyone who's already posted.

You can do the majority of multiplayer trophies in Wolfpack. That's sort of an online coop campaign, and a very slight grind, but possible (and easier) to do solo in my opinion.  Lab Technician needs to be boosted, but is only a matter of playing the mode once.  All Rounder is pretty easy too, just playing everything else once, and using each of abilities once as you level up. 

Three of the four DLC trophies need to be boosted, but can be done so in less than 30 minutes for four players.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

You may or may not have to get other people for the game modes too since you have to play every game mode once. It took me many tries to find a session for most of them. But then again it can't hurt to try again every now unlike me who did that in a day.

But other than that, it's just a grind

11 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Three of the four DLC trophies need to be boosted, but can be done so in less than 30 minutes for four players.

If you're not including Queen Anne's Revenge, Preemtive Strike can be done in Wolfpack, it'll probably take a few matches.

• Like 1

Did the PS3 Lv55 run on Wolfpack solo over a year go and even with the daily boosts it was a serious grind. I still haven't found the strength to do it again on PS4 (and the daily boosts aren't happening for me on that, for some reason so it will take me even longer)

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

The multiplayer is pretty enjoyable I thought, as long as it's still active that is.

yeah it still is i think and i can find players through sessions

18 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I agree with everyone who's already posted.

You can do the majority of multiplayer trophies in Wolfpack. That's sort of an online coop campaign, and a very slight grind, but possible (and easier) to do solo in my opinion.  Lab Technician needs to be boosted, but is only a matter of playing the mode once.  All Rounder is pretty easy too, just playing everything else once, and using each of abilities once as you level up. 

thats cool since i was aiming for the 100%!

18 hours ago, MeteorHawk said:

Did the PS3 Lv55 run on Wolfpack solo over a year go and even with the daily boosts it was a serious grind. I still haven't found the strength to do it again on PS4 (and the daily boosts aren't happening for me on that, for some reason so it will take me even longer)

Compared to the mp grind for Level 50 in Brotherhood, Level 55 in solo Wolfpack play is a cake walk. 

4 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Compared to the mp grind for Level 50 in Brotherhood, Level 55 in solo Wolfpack play is a cake walk. 

Although the constant stunning was very repetitive, I had a lot more fun with Brotherhood, met some cool people in the process

18 hours ago, MeteorHawk said:

Although the constant stunning was very repetitive, I had a lot more fun with Brotherhood, met some cool people in the process

That is true. I still keep in contact with people I boosted with from three years ago. Though I wouldn't use the word "fun" as half of the hours and hours boosting was wasted on trying to get matched together.   :shakefist:

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Game Lab was completely dead when I tried it. I did however find a few matches which helped towards All Rounder.

Just to add to this, it seems the MP is more favourable towards NA time-zones. I pulled an all-nighter just to get all the game modes for All Rounder.

The level grind is also very fast and easy compared to Black Flag's predecessors; takes around 6 hours iirc from 1 - 55. You should be able to average 10 minute solo standard wolfpacks, and I plan on putting up a guide for this with the vanilla ability set. Definitely more efficient to do it solo imo.

I would recommend the Plantation map personally. Also make sure to keep an eye on challenges and bonus objectives for lots of additional exp. Change your abilities/ranged weapon after you get the gold medal in their respective challenges. I think I'd exhausted almost all of my viable challenges by around lvl 45 (abilities/style/wolfpack).

WGewZ85.jpg

I wouldn't worry about multi-kills since it's only possible during Infected Sequences and sometimes when defending chests depending on RNG.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

~snip~

When I did Uncharted 4 I was playing at around 12 - 3 AM in the morning and I found myself playing against a bunch of people outside the States. 

Wolfpack is alright. I got four of the seven game modes complete. Still need to do Assassination and Wolfpack multiplayer. 

Multi-kills aren’t needed here but they are needed for an online trophy in Assassins Creed 3, which I’ll do at some point. 

Brotherhood and Revelations are the more difficult games when it comes to online trophies. Don’t know if I’ll ever do Brotherhood.

After recently completing this game I would have to say no.  Single player was boring to me with only a few interesting missions.  Online was terrible.  Didn't really know how to play.  Leveled up in wolfpack mode.  I would strongly suggest when leveling buy the xp boost.  Not for real money but in game money.  The online dlc trophies I had to boost as I was rubbish at the game. 

• Like 1

Currently playing revelation and funny this topic started as this is the only AC I got left on ps4. Multiplayer is keeping me doubting though. I do know the single player is awesome as I already played it on PC once. Still I want this 100% as well just for the completion sake of all AC's (except india/russia/china)

15 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Just to add to this, it seems the MP is more favourable towards NA time-zones. I pulled an all-nighter just to get all the game modes for All Rounder.

The level grind is also very fast and easy compared to Black Flag's predecessors; takes around 6 hours iirc from 1 - 55. You should be able to average 10 minute solo standard wolfpacks, and I plan on putting up a guide for this with the vanilla ability set. Definitely more efficient to do it solo imo.

I would recommend the Plantation map personally. Also make sure to keep an eye on challenges and bonus objectives for lots of additional exp. Change your abilities/ranged weapon after you get the gold medal in their respective challenges. I think I'd exhausted almost all of my viable challenges by around lvl 45 (abilities/style/wolfpack).

WGewZ85.jpg

I wouldn't worry about multi-kills since it's only possible during Infected Sequences and sometimes when defending chests depending on RNG.

thanks for the tips will keep it in mind and a guide would be pretty helpful for a lot of people

The story is really fun. But the mp grind is so boring. I was grinding for 2 weeks but almost felt like a month. You can get most of trophies solo, but if im not mistaken, you have to join a public lobby for "Lab Technician" trophy.

I used to grind the "All rounder" and "committed for the cause" trophies in the last level of the wolfpack.

• Like 1

On 3-8-2018 at 7:19 PM, Zolkovo said:

WGewZ85.jpg

I have zero skill in AC games multiplayer. But seeing you're post you're saying it can be done under 10 hours to reach level 55?

I've played this game on pc and I would love to do it again on ps4. I just can't force myself to play multiplayer for weeks (looking at Dragonball fighterZ money grind for example)

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I have zero skill in AC games multiplayer. But seeing you're post you're saying it can be done under 10 hours to reach level 55?

I've played this game on pc and I would love to do it again on ps4. I just can't force myself to play multiplayer for weeks (looking at Dragonball fighterZ money grind for example)

Yep easily, takes next to no skill. I've finished recording the video, just need time to edit/upload.

On the other hand Sharing is Caring is by far the worst piece of shit online trophy. Fuck RNG trophies. I've spent more time on trying to find a chest than getting to 55, no joke.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Yep easily, takes next to no skill. I've finished recording the video, just need time to edit/upload.

On the other hand Sharing is Caring is by far the worst piece of shit online trophy. Fuck RNG trophies. I've spent more time on trying to find a chest than getting to 55, no joke.

Follow this guys playlist and he shows you every location it can be and one of them should finally work.   

• Like 1