What's Your Fav RE game ?

BSAA_Advisor

Before you slam ORC, it's not the fault of Slant Six...Capcom wouldn't allow them to patch it. So if ORC 2 were to happen, Slant Six did a superb job but Capcom lost interest. Also if Capcom failed us, why was Revelations considered one of the best RE titles ?

Revelations is good and it's the best Resident Evil of this generation but still a few miles away from an ideal. Now I get it,your expectations are low. That's why you can enjoy them(new REs). But I can't deal with it. I'm still dreaming about a perfect RE in all its former glory! :rolleyes:

Revelations is good and it's the best Resident Evil of this generation but still a few miles away from an ideal. Now I get it,your expectations are low. That's why you can enjoy them(new REs). But I can't deal with it. I'm still dreaming about a perfect RE in all its former glory! :rolleyes:

Ok, now that was a low blow. So f you. I watched the Dev Diary for Revelations and the inspiration was from a scientific standpoint and and they used the originals as a template. But watch for yourself.

Ok, now that was a low blow. So f you. I watched the Dev Diary for Revelations and the inspiration was from a scientific standpoint and and they used the originals as a template. But watch for yourself.

Hmmm.... I see, I just saying Revelations is not as good as old ones. I didn't mean it's crap. I will absolutely get it after a price drop.(40£ is much for a hd remake )

• 1 month later...

I've only played 5 and 6 so if I had to choose between the two I'd say Resident Evil 6 mainly due to some of the RE Veterans Leon and Chris returning and bringing in some new blood. Plus co-op is always nice and I also may have a fangirl crush on Jake Muller LMAO!

• 3 months later...

Resident Evil 4, really enjoyed it, loads of variety compared to the previous ones.  I can't get into the newer ones though.. while RE4 was more actionly than the older ones, it still had that Survival Horror feel to it.  The new ones have completely left that genre imo.

It's a tie between 2, 3 & 4.  2 & 3 are the best from the original series, and 4 is the best from the new one.

I like 5 as an action game, but as a RE game is absolutely dreadful.  It has no horror elements, its set during daytime for the most part and the main characters are dumbasses:

sp209.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...