4x Easy Platinums.

Think it's likely dev screwed up the console tags like Sometimes You published stuff always is. Developer's website doesn't have Chinese/Japanese as available languages for the game, so probably just NA/EU with split lists. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

Another piss easy list so people can get some easy trophies so they can brag about how many Plats they have. Does anyone remember when earning trophies especially a Platinum was a accomplishment? 1f611.png

I agree and I even have a couple of shit games on my list that I bought just for the easy trophies and I wish I could delete them. Im embarrassed to even have them on my list. I honestly don't know how some people have nothing but these types of games on their profile and still call themselves "trophy hunters".

• Like 1

Why are there hidden trophies for this game that have ‘hidden trophy’ as the trophy descriptions? :facepalm: Shouldn’t it say what the requirements are for those trophies rather than stating the obvious? Has this happened with any other game’s trophy list before?

The real story of someone's trophies is only 1 single click away on this website, so who cares?

If anything this development has made your 'real' trophy hunter more elite. When I see 353 plats on a profile I now immediately think "Ah a Mayo Slide and region stack profile" until I hit that button to tell me the real story. If my hunch was true then okay, let's move on. But sometimes you find a jaw dropping profile among the rubble, with Far Cry 2 grade plats and perfect Mein Leben runs all over the place. If anything that is more impressive nowadays in my opinion.

And we have always had cheap plats. Usually from bad games. Not in this quantity maybe, but they have always been there. I know, I have made it a hobby within this hobby to play them.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

That's false equivalency right there. I'm not the one going around mocking people over platinum's.

But you are the one using someone's own trophies to attack their opinion. :) It's not even very relevant, because he just started in February on this profile. That's about 2 plats per month, better than I am doing at the moment.... :P There, now I talked about his profile too, dammit!

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

But you are the one using someone's own trophies to attack their opinion.

I'm using his trophies to attack his opinion, not using his trophies to attack his personality.

He's using trophies as a means to elevate himself over others. Which he did a second time by pointing out he had more plats than me.

He or someone with a similar mindset could attempt to put someone down like Drake who posted after I did on the account of 75% of his plats being easy/family games. "Quality" is all opinion, maybe Drake legitimately enjoys the Lego games. Sure he has a couple shitty games like Mayo but he also has plenty of "legitimate" games like God of War, a couple InFamous titles, Jak, Sly, Assassins Creed's, etc.

5 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Let me tell you, enduring multiple stacks of the same rubbish has been more difficult for me than any other ultra rare shit on my profile.

Yeah I have a mix too. That is how I like it. Right now I am only focusing on getting online done for all PS3 games on my profile. All work but very little plat. At some point I might feel the urge to counter that with a couple of easy ones just to remember what I am doing it for ;)

I also think a lot of ultra rare plats are just about endurance. The only thing keeping me from my F1 2010 platinum right now is a lack of willpower to actually grind out the final 400.000 XP. It's not hard, just effing boring. Ultra rares are highly overrated, until - once again - you take a look at what trophies are behind the stats.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Said the guy with eight plats?

People solely going out for these easy -5/10 plats are probably a super duper minority. The people with 40+ plats probably have plenty of respectable games on their tags completed.
It's really easy to see who is apart of your "arbitrary real gamer club" and who is not.

I have 26 plats. And I almost can say that I have few respectable platinums. And rest of those are decent. Nothing I would buy because of easy plat. Ofc all have their opinions. Tales From The Borderlands and Walking Dead are easy platinums but at least their are pretty good games with good story. But if some one really enjoys playing bad games with easy plats I am fine with that. 

Just now, tuddeee said:

I have 26 plats. And I almost can say that I have few respectable platinums. And rest of those are decent. Nothing I would buy because of easy plat. Ofc all have their opinions. Tales From The Borderlands and Walking Dead are easy platinums but at least their are pretty good games with good story. But if some one really enjoys playing bad games with easy plats I am fine with that. 

Ok Terminator Salvation is pretty bad but its my first platinum? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm actually surprised you didn't get more hate for this statement. I wholeheartedly agree though. You see somebody with 300, 400 or even 500 plats, but you look at what's there and just do a hardcore facepalm. I think the best thing to do is just worry about one's own list of games and let people do what they're gonna do. If it makes them feel good to get that visual novel they just skip throughfor a 5 minutes plat and brags about their numbers, then that's what does it for them. As long as they don't try to shit on my parade, they can do whatever they want.

Ah give it time, people are going to be awakening up soon and will bring the pitchforks. I don't understand why my opinion matters so much to some people, I was only saying what some people think but never actually say but I don't speak for everyone of course. Some will love another trophy list like this and good for them for liking this kinda stuff, it's just not my cup of tea. Just don't expect me to start worshipping you because you have over 300 Plats because half of them are filled with some for mashing the X button.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I do.

Then PS4 was released.

You bring up a very good point there, a lot people say it's the age of Remasters but we have been seeing a lot of games like this to go along with it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm actually surprised you didn't get more hate for this statement. I wholeheartedly agree though. You see somebody with 300, 400 or even 500 plats, but you look at what's there and just do a hardcore facepalm. I think the best thing to do is just worry about one's own list of games and let people do what they're gonna do. If it makes them feel good to get that visual novel they just skip throughfor a 5 minutes plat and brags about their numbers, then that's what does it for them. As long as they don't try to shit on my parade, they can do whatever they want.

Please, I had to defend one of those shitty puzzle games on this site. Surprised more people haven't already jumped on me but it seems to be getting there.

BTW can you link me some of these 500 plat accounts with nothign but easy completions? I bet I could find 100+ worthwhile games on their list. They didn't just get there with 500 Mayo Clickers.

41 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

You're the type of person who can't handle other people's opinion, he doesn't respect those who play easy games and neither do I. They're literally just there for those who don't care what they play and only the platinum count, that is an opinion.

He never attacked an individual but rather these types of games in general while you on the other had have attacked him in which he responded. Saying that he only has 8 platinums meaning he can't say his opinion yet you have less, kinda contradicting. 

If someone has any of these games on their profile I lose all respect to that profile, doesn't matter if they have other good platinums, they still choose to play it at some point.

Hurr durr, I guess you can't take others opinions either because you replied to me. This is literally your logic.

Also he didn't criticize anyone but the game? In his actual words:

4 hours ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

Another piss easy list so people can get some easy trophies so they can brag about how many Plats they have. Does anyone remember when earning trophies especially a Platinum was a accomplishment? 1f611.png

Do you understand English differently from how I do Lucia? It also seems you're an elitist asshole too. Assholes coming to defend assholes. This thread is getting awfully stinky, I'm out.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Well, at least he/she is caring about this hobby. Just look at micro transactions, preorder bonusses etc. While it is perfectly fine to appeal to the people not to engage in these things, it is not when talking about easy trophy lists.

We as gamers know that engaging in micro transactions is bad for the industry and could lead to games who abuse that mechanic. Appealing to the people on this site however, not to play "games" which basically sell you trophies is not? The argument that it doesn't matter as long as people have fun does not really count, since people can have fun with all kinds of things. Even with paying 500 bucks for skins in Star Wars Battlefront. The outcome of this "fun" however could be worse for people who actually care. And having good single player games and trophies which are not given out for participation is what some still want. 

• Like 1