PS5 Launch Titles Prediction

StarMadeKnight

Its probably way to early, but why not ;*) 

What titles do you predict to be on PS5 at launch?

For me, Starfield, A new Assassin's Creed & possibly Cyberpunk 2077 (I know its a long shot with, Cyberpunk.) 

Edit: Thanks to whoever moved this topic to consoles.

Edited by StarMadeKnight

2 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

A new Crash title is definitely amongst the possibilities. 

Never thought of that, would be cool though.

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

The Elder Scrolls 6

Final Fantasy VII Remake :D

Definitely don't think TES:VI will be one, i'm thinking 2021 at the least. That's just me though.

Same goes for FF:VII - I think people waiting for that still have more disappointment to go.

2 hours ago, Katt said:

Uncharted 4 Remastered lmao.

;)

2 hours ago, Mori said:
  Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Was going to put that on my original list lmao. I hope its not a launch title.

2 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

A new Infamous game.

If its better than Second Son then i say bring it on. 

1 hour ago, Soufwar said:

My money is on a Killzone reboot, Death Stranding (cross-gen), usual sports and yearly releases and of course, without a shadow of a doubt, motherfucking KNACK 3 BABYYYYYYYYY!

A new KZ would be nice. Definitely agree with Death Stranding being cross-gen, was gunna say Starfield cross-gen but idk about that yet.

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

My name is Mayo Remastered

Borderlands Tetralogy Remastered

Uncharted Pentalogy Remastered

The Order 1887

Sound Shapes Remastered (18 regions)

Bring on Borderlands, release 3 along with it.

I dont think it will be either of these titles based on the the facts that they are all on preorder for the PS4 now :

- FF 7 remake

- Death Stranding

- The Last of Us 2

Depending on when the PS5 will be launching, I'd say the launch game would be between:

- Ghost of Tsuhima

- Beyond Good and Evil 2

- GTA 6 

Ghost or BGaE2 because I heard quite a few people saying the demos we seen at E3 were too big to run on a PS4 Pro and no preorder are available now (that I know of..)

Or GTA 6, with all the tons of cash they make with GTAO, they WILL wanna pursue that on next gen.. And it will not interfere with their new game RDR 2, it will have the time to milk all the money they want with it and its online feat.

• Like 1

Video game sequel to 2007's motion picture master piece, Spider-Man 3, with Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst reprising their roles.

Sony is on dire financial straits and they can't hold it back any longer, they need to give the people what they want, namely, more Tobey-Man in whatever form they can give it to them.

The game starts with Mr. Ditkovich hassling Peter about rent and he ends up kicking Peter out. Peter moves back in with Aunt May but then she dies because she's 110 lol. Peter then finally moves in with MJ but then she grows tired of him yet again because let's be real, she's a terrible girlfriend to everyone in those movies and she kicks him out. He turns to Jameson, saying he knows who Spider-Man is and he will tell him if he signs a bit of paper saying he can sleep at the Daily Bugle for as long as he needs, which he does. Then when Jameson learns Pete is Spidey he announces the news as he would to everyone and the police, finally knowing who the masked vigilante known as Spider-Man is, go and arrest Peter at the Bugle. The game ends on a dark note, with Peter in jail having just dropped the soap as six shadowy figures emerge from behind the other side of the showers to give Peter a sinister greeting...

3 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

A new Infamous game.

I think InFamous is dead now.

Sony had Sucker Punch pumping them out every three years, been four years now since SS/FL.

My guess for launch titles:

-Horizon Zero Dawn 2

-TLoU3 Remastered (not a typo, they get this out the year before PS5 and they already start the porting process before it's even released on PS4)

-Dad of War Remastered

A title from Guerrilla Games seems like a sure thing, almost certainly going to be Horizon Zero Dawn 2 (I don't think it'll actually be called that).

I have a feeling that Death Stranding is going to be a cross-gen title - I think it'll release on PS4 and PS5 simultaneously.

At this point I'm starting to think Dreams (anyone remember that game?) won't even release on PS4 despite being shown at the PS4 reveal event, so maybe that will be a launch title for PS5. I think that's the only chance it has of selling any copies at all tbh. Get in there when there's a lack of games on the system and gamers who are desperate for things to play.

Maybe we'll see Cyberpunk 2077 launch with the system, but I'm not too confident about that.

Some sports games, a Call of Duty, a Battlefield, and an Assassins Creed title that nobody cares about will probably launch with the PS5 too. *yawns*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Dad or Dead of War? Never heard of either :D

It's a joke name for the fourth game. (Also less confusion for people thinking they're going to port the first game a fourth time... But that will probably happen at some point too, just not at launch.)

829.jpg

I'm going with a long shot here but I think it will be:

Iron Man - A sequel to the Spider Man game made by Insominiac. This will be develope by Insominiac and will start the MGU (Marvel Gaming Universe)

Horizon Zero Dawn 2 - This is the one I believe the most. Horizon Zero Dawn sold very well and I think Sony would like to start the new generation with a bang.

Jak 4 - A open world game with a massive map, making you able to explore everything you want (like No Man's Sky). I think this will happen because it would be a punch in your childhood making you buy a next gen console just to play the game

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

It's a joke name for the fourth game. (Also less confusion for people thinking they're going to port the first game a fourth time... But that will probably happen at some point too, just not at launch.)

829.jpg

Oh i see. Good joke. And yeah for PS5 a Super Ultra Mega Collection of all 7 God of War titles pls :yay: