StarMadeKnight

PS5 Launch Titles Prediction

74 posts in this topic

Remaster A

Remaster B

Remaster of Remaster C

REmaster D

Kojima releasing playable teaser of Death Stranding.

Kojima releasing specific version of his speech as a DLC to Death Stranding.

Actual Death Stranding

Remaster E

 

 

Oh, and Skyrim.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onimusha, parasite eve, New chrono game, dino crisis, dead space 4, silent hill

Edited by Angus1343
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, and Skyrim.

 

How could I ever forget Skyrim! 😆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Last Of Us Part 2

Ghost Of Sushima

Gran Turismo 7 Prologue

Death Stranding

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

 

Oh i see. Good joke. And yeah for PS5 a Super Ultra Mega Collection of all 7 God of War titles pls :yay:

Would love all GoWs on PS5, just about to plat 4 in an hour or so. Don't wanna get a ps3 to play them, ik GoW 3 is on ps4 but i want to play them all on one system.

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

 

How could I ever forget Skyrim! 😆

Skyrim Super Duper Special Edition. Now including better water psychics & Improved pause menu.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

Onimusha, parasite eve, New chrono game, dino crisis, dead space 4, silent hill

 

I dont think some of these would happen (at least not on release) but if they did I would totally empty my wallet right away for the PS5

Edited by KawaiiSlowpoke
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KawaiiSlowpoke said:

 

I dont think some of these would happen (at least not on release) but if they did I would totally empty my wallet right away for the PS5

Lol :D they are all just wishful thinking.

Edited by Angus1343
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cyberpunk 2077

Horizon Zero Dawn 2

Death Stranding

God of War (2018) Remastered for PS5

The Last of Us: Part 2 Remastered for PS5

and a new challenging game series created by 'FromSoftware' (Dark Souls & Bloodborne, with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on the way)

 

Those are my guess.

 

Other games such as Elders Scrolls VI, Final Fantasy VII Remake, GTA VI are a LONG way off and probably won't be released until mid-PS5

Edited by BlitZeR_95
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manhunt 3 though banned in Australia and Germany.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyped, Sony will release PlayStation 5 next-generation console in 2020.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncharted A Thief's End.

Uncharted Remastered Trilogy.

GTA 6.

Cyberpunk 2077.

The Last of Us 1 and 2 Remastered.

Yakuza Kiwami 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Death Stranding.

God od War 2018 Remastered.

Deep Down.

Skyrim Remastered and other Skyrim Games as well.

GTA V Remastered.

Spyro the Reignited Trilogy.

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy.

Naruto Shippuden all games related to it.

All Dark Souls Games Remastered.

All Persona Games Remastered.

Edited by Nexuds121
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Manhunt 3 though banned in Australia and Germany.

Then we will import it :^)

3 hours ago, Gen 2 Pred Divecomb said:

Hyped, Sony will release PlayStation 5 next-generation console in 2020.

Quater 4 hopefully 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, StarMadeKnight said:

Then we will import it :^)

 

It will be region locked.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

 

It will be region locked.

Nope it won't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are people standing in line naming Rematers?

Weren't the rumours the PS5 will be backwards compatible? Meaning, you will play your PS4 games still on the PS5?

Means, no more Remasters (FINALLY!!).

 

Anyways, I think/hope on HZD2, probably CyberPunk 2077, Watch Dogs 3.

Oeh, hopefully also a Diablo 4? Or a huge expansion for 3. Either is fine with me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StarMadeKnight said:

I think they were joking...

 

Yep, Fellow Australian here and been through the region lock period. Thank you Action replay / Gameshark.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

 

Yep, Fellow Australian here and been through the region lock period. Thank you Action replay / Gameshark.

We Australians are lucky lol, rules are pretty laid-back atm. Not looking towards Cyberpunk 2077. While yes if it does get banned i could import it but i'd be getting collectors edition and when it comes to that i have to get an Australian copy. Its just something i like to do. Normal editions i'm fine if its different region, collectors edition i'm not.

1 hour ago, Trellgoth said:

Why are people standing in line naming Rematers?

Weren't the rumours the PS5 will be backwards compatible? Meaning, you will play your PS4 games still on the PS5?

Means, no more Remasters (FINALLY!!).

 

Anyways, I think/hope on HZD2, probably CyberPunk 2077, Watch Dogs 3.

Oeh, hopefully also a Diablo 4? Or a huge expansion for 3. Either is fine with me.

Diablo 4 seems likely after release of PS5, recent job listings point towards Diablo 4. D3 expansion seems unlikely.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StarMadeKnight said:

We Australians are lucky lol, rules are pretty laid-back atm. Not looking towards Cyberpunk 2077. While yes if it does get banned i could import it but i'd be getting collectors edition and when it comes to that i have to get an Australian copy. Its just something i like to do. Normal editions i'm fine if its different region, collectors edition i'm not.

 

I bought the Australian Grand Theft Auto 3 in a brown paper bag a day before the official release, Did the same with the original Manhunt. I'd say these are worth some cash today though back then it was serious business.  The idea of banning is just stupid when buying imports can actually be cheaper then buying locally.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

 

I bought the Australian Grand Theft Auto 3 in a brown paper bag a day before the official release, Did the same with the original Manhunt. I'd say these are worth some cash today though back then it was serious business.  The idea of banning is just stupid when buying imports can actually be cheaper then buying locally.

Nice mate, never seen a AU copy of GTA3 - Agree with you on banning being stupid. Think they just do it these days to cause anger.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering PS3 & PS4 Launch titles, I dont expect many major AAA-titles on PS5 launch. During "Launch-Window" it could be more possible to get some highly anticipated games; I really like the idea of getting a new HZD; furthermore Guerrilla Games delievered a Killzone game on both Launch dates. I expect all major games from E3 (Ghost of Tsushima, TLoU2, Death Stranding) to be released on PS4, maybe getting a PS5 version later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.