Finally! Oh, I'm So Excited!

DistantFox

I feel you. I get sorta stingy when it comes to basic puzzle games.

I generally dont like paying more than $5 for the average picross or word search game. Maybe if it has some unique features or something but usually its just your average puzzle game so I dont wanna spend the money LOL

• Like 3

The trophy list may take a while but it's definitely going to be really easy and straight forward.  Most of the list is for completing all the puzzles, with a few odd ones thrown in that won't be too challenging, you just gotta know what you need to do.  $8 really isn't too bad a deal, I've noticed a lot of cheaper titles at this seemingly random price.  I imagine this gives them a more decent profit after the digital stores get their cut.  I'm definitely grabbing it this weekend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, azariaspice said:

The trophy list may take a while but it's definitely going to be really easy and straight forward.  Most of the list is for completing all the puzzles, with a few odd ones thrown in that won't be too challenging, you just gotta know what you need to do.  $8 really isn't too bad a deal, I've noticed a lot of cheaper titles at this seemingly random price.  I imagine this gives them a more decent profit after the digital stores get their cut.  I'm definitely grabbing it this weekend.

I'm actually genuinely looking forward to it. Should be a fun time killer on Vita. And it has two lists for PS4 and Vita, so bonus.

Also, hello fellow Maine resident.

• Like 3

I'm glad you're all looking forward to our game :)  The game should release today in EU and US, we're eagerly refreshing the store to make sure it shows up! :)

This seems to be working for me already: Direct link for EU

On Vita the touch screen makes for a very pleasant playing experience (as you might spot I already have the Platinum on there, hehe!)  On PS4 you can play with up to 4 accounts at once, all gaining save data and trophies :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TheStarlitSkies said:

I'm glad you're all looking forward to our game :)  The game should release today in EU and US, we're eagerly refreshing the store to make sure it shows up! :)

This seems to be working for me already: Direct link for EU

On Vita the touch screen makes for a very pleasant playing experience (as you might spot I already have the Platinum on there, hehe!)  On PS4 you can play with up to 4 accounts at once, all gaining save data and trophies :)

Thank you very much for the link I know what I will be playing before I sleep with my Vita tonight :)

27 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Why is it not crossbuy in US :(

If it has cross save. It will be great for both trophy and play on the go with resume progression fron ps4

It does have cross buy. It didn't say it on the store page, but I bought it on Vita and got the PS4 version as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OhDearGodRun said:

It does have cross buy. It didn't say it on the store page, but I bought it on Vita and got the PS4 version as well.

Sorry for the misinformation. The way the US store displays games tricked me. EU store only have one version of Cross-Buy games, not one PS4 and one Vita without mentioning Cross-Buy like US. HK store has Cross-Buy information in orange text.

• Like 1