Still plat-able?

Exairesi

I really enjoyed playing this game on my xbox when I wasn't concerned with trophy (achievement) hunting … I'd like to go through destiny 1, and I really only add games to my profile that I can 100% … so my question is … if I start this from scratch right now (I know it will be hard to find players) is it still 100%able?

I started this game at the beginning of the month and am 2 trophies away from the plat (the ones for levelling up subclasses on the other 2 characters), and with 1 DLC trophy still needed (the one for acquiring all the Iron Lord artifacts), so the plat (& 100%) is very much still achievable now.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I started this game at the beginning of the month and am 2 trophies away from the plat (the ones for levelling up subclasses on the other 2 characters), and with 1 DLC trophy still needed (the one for acquiring all the Iron Lord artifacts), so the plat (& 100%) is very much still achievable now.

This is probably a dumb question … but id rather not make assumptions … I'm assuming its best to do it on the ps4? 

21 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

This is probably a dumb question … but id rather not make assumptions … I'm assuming its best to do it on the ps4? 

The PS3 version will more than likely be practically dead at this point, plus it never got the Rise of Iron DLC so the 100% is impossible to obtain with that version so stick to the PS4 release. If you intend to get the Plat and the 100%, then you will need a decent squad to play with, because some of the activities/trophies (most noticeably the Raids) are impossible to do solo but most of the MP trophies can be boosted in private matches if you have enough people :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Flawless Raider, gonna be hard if guys dont know what they doing. But if you can get decent squad with mics and with good gear you will be fine :) Good luck with that dude?

Edited by tuddeee
Dont know how to type?

Yes, it's still possible. Finding a team might be difficult but you just need to play the base game for the platinum trophy, though it might help if you have the DLC to get higher light level to get the flawless raider a lot easier. 

Good luck with it! :)

Edited by BlitZeR_95
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

I just obtained this game today, not sure when ill start it though, but i have the collection version. Anyway, We could help each other maybe?

I would like to help you guys, but sold the game long ago.