Rattling Your Dags Video Where FINALLY I Platinum Mad Max

snacklepuss

I completed the Mad Max game Aug 2017 and all but one challenge would not work [Rattling Your Dags] I tried and tried; and did all of what I read and saw online; then finally a year later after trying the same thing over and over I realized I had a problem: I was doing the same thing over and over expecting different results: Not logically sound unless you learn from it:

So logically I changed Tactics: I posted on PsnProfiles Forums:
While reading on there; it helped me remember I had the same problem with Rise of the Tomb Raider; which was only fixed when I deleted a number of unused save slots; then backed up my current used saves to PS+; re-installed TR and loaded from my last Save slot:

So I sort of did the same with Mad Max: I started the game; then loaded game from my previous manual save in [Slot 8] 
Fast travelled to Gastown; had a quick fight horde fight; then fast travelled back:

I then created a new Manual save [Slot 9] But I made sure to delete all other saves; except my current [Slots 8 & 9] 

I then exited to main menu and selected Load Game: 

I loaded from [Slot 9] then once in the game I manual saved once more to [Slot 1] leaving this as my "default save slot"

Once saved; I hard / force closed the game by pressing PS button and options to close game/folder: 

Immediately I started Mad Max up then selected New Game: When the New Game cutscene began I waited a few secs; then hard / force closed the game; and restarted it; selecting Load Game: 

I had 3 saves showing: New Beginning [Slot 1] and my current two [Slots 8 and 9]: I chose the newest manual save and hey presto it done something because I went to the usual spot but changed Tactics: 

I went with the intent on throwing a few easy punches; attempting to get a melee weapon early or at anytime but instead of fighting in a wide space I drew the horde into a closed in area; as seen in my video and once I wasnt panicking as usual; I began to slow mash Square ~ Triangle~ X while pressing the R2 button here and now for power:

Hey Presto the Platinum Popped a year later almost to the date of my 1st Mad Max trophy too: IMO opinion it was half mine and half WB Game Problem: Data becomes unpredictable when you use Saves overwrite and resave too much: Once I deleted them [the unused saves]I completed the challenge to platinum the Game: Self explanatory?

Again Thank You everyone:

Cheers PSN Profiles for everyone and everything here:

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 3