easy Buggy Race Trophy solution

So with this Tip the Platin difficulty is really easy 1/10

If you start the race drive in the other direction until you come to the metal fence ca at 40 - 45 sec bump in it then you will see that you are at first or second position doesent matter. Now drive in the normal direction when you are at round 1 you automatically switch to the second round happens sometimes a few seconds later in the round with this its easy to get 3 min.10 s time that makes this trophy a joke. The same work for reverse race trophie. it does not work every try but it works

sorry for my english its not my main language.

• Like 2

Hey :) ich hatte dir PSN geschrieben was genau muss ich dafür tun mein englisch ist auch nicht das beste^^

Ok hab es rausgefunden. Mach derzeit einen 100% Leitfaden. Diese Men in Black trophäe wie geht denn die hab beide in Schwarz angezogen aber keine Trophäe

Edited by sui_staR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2018 at 0:15 AM, Hard_Boiled_Duck said:

So with this Tip the Platin difficulty is really easy 1/10

If you start the race drive in the other direction until you come to the metal fence ca at 40 - 45 sec bump in it then you will see that you are at first or second position doesent matter. Now drive in the normal direction when you are at round 1 you automatically switch to the second round happens sometimes a few seconds later in the round with this its easy to get 3 min.10 s time that makes this trophy a joke. The same work for reverse race trophie. it does not work every try but it works

sorry for my english its not my main language.

Just so you know I think you have one of the best psn names ever hahaha

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Sorry for Necro, but I just plated it: glitch still works on EU1.04. ;) 

Drive backwards to the midpoint at: 0.45, return to the starting line while driving backwards until you see FINAL LAP! annoucement - repeat - trophy (or trophies if you manage to get it under 3:17 :D).

Edited by Smashero