Apocalypse DLC Now Free

LastMinuteSavior

As part of the ongoing promotion Road to Battlefield V, the Apocalypse DLC will be free from Jul 31 - Aug 7.

Free of charge in the UK store:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-CUSA02387_00-XPACK04000000000

And in the US store:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA02429_00-XPACK04000000000

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
It's now free in the US too
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Anyone who bought premium should be refunded

not really, considering Premium is on sale very often now aswell as Revolution edition. Plus anyone who plays Battlefield knows the DLC is gonna be anyway right before the new title launches. 

3 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

not really, considering Premium is on sale very often now aswell as Revolution edition. Plus anyone who plays Battlefield knows the DLC is gonna be anyway right before the new title launches. 

Selling an item is one thing

Putting it on a sale is another

and completely giving it away for free is a different story

i got the game and premium for a low set price so im not concerned

i just think its a shitty practice and its EA so nothing they do surprises me anymore

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I don't want to sound like an ***, but doesn't Premium usually include other minor, microtransaction-ish DLC?

Yeah i think you get a handful of supply drops aswell but i dont even count that crap

you dont get anything good or game changing

premium is just their fancy way of saying season pass

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 1:56 PM, Property_Damage said:

you dont get anything good or game changing

By good or game changing, you mean pay to win? Because that’s what it sounds like, you’re soir for not getting pay to win in the game! 

Also, does anyone know if they will give all the DLC for free again later? Because my friend missed the first 2 DLC packs and I just want ask the hardcore Battlefield community out there!  

4 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Also, does anyone know if they will give all the DLC for free again later? Because my friend missed the first 2 DLC packs and I just want ask the hardcore Battlefield community out there!  

On this post on the PS Blog, EA said:

"Don’t fret if you missed the previous giveaways, either, because players may still get another shot to claim them again in the future."

I've also missed the first DLC when it was free so I'm also hoping we get another chance at it. ?

1 minute ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

On this post on the PS Blog, EA said:

"Don’t fret if you missed the previous giveaways, either, because players may still get another shot to claim them again in the future."

I've also missed the first DLC when it was free so I'm also hoping we get another chance at it. 1f605.png

This is exactly what i wanted to know, thanks. I missed the first BF1 DLC, too.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

This is exactly why I don’t buy battlefield dlc. It always goes free. They shouldn’t have to refund no one though. The game has been out for a year (edit: oh almost two years.. tempus fugit). I do think however it’s shitty they keep putting the dlc on sale (packed with the game) either during a free dlc week or right after consistently now.  But it’s not their fault you missed or didn’t see a free offer :P

But thank you OP for the reminder of this going free. I grabbed it right away when I saw your post. :)

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin