Gearing Up to Platinum This Game

ParadockGaming

Just try to go for all the challenges for the trophy as you. You don't have to do the location-specific ones, but you may want to watch out for the Leroy Jenkins one (where a midget pops out of a chest), as there is a mission/place where his spawn point is by far its highest. If you miss it, it's fine, just make sure to go after it in challenge mode. So, after you beat the game once and go into VH mode, just be on the lookout for this particular challenge.

Here's my biggest advice for you though. I think the two grindiest challenges were point-blank kills the with shotgun and long range kills with the rockets as you are required to get the level 5 challenge completed for both of them to unlock a new challenge, so it's not a bad idea to work on these early on to lessen the grind later on. I'm not saying that you can't use other weapons as you play, just keep this in mind while using these specific weapons.

• Like 1

The challenges, definitely grindy of you do not start soon.

I'd reccomand you keep in mind those 3 challenges:

- shotgun kills

- kills with the rocket splash

- Leeroy Jenkins. For this one check on the web, you'll find 1 or 2 missions where it spawns 100% because if you miss it, you'll have to rely on luck and it took me about 5 hours of restarting a checkpoint to find it... 

Besides that have fun, the game is fantastic , especially if you play it in coop !

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Just try to go for all the challenges for the trophy as you. You don't have to do the location-specific ones, but you may want to watch out for the Leroy Jenkins one (where a midget pops out of a chest), as there is a mission/place where his spawn point is by far its highest. If you miss it, it's fine, just make sure to go after it in challenge mode. So, after you beat the game once and go into VH mode, just be on the lookout for this particular challenge.

Here's my biggest advice for you though. I think the two grindiest challenges were point-blank kills the with shotgun and long range kills with the rockets as you are required to get the level 5 challenge completed for both of them to unlock a new challenge, so it's not a bad idea to work on these early on to lessen the grind later on. I'm not saying that you can't use other weapons as you play, just keep this in mind while using these specific weapons.

You are a ninja my friend ?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

The challenges, definitely grindy of you do not start soon.

I'd reccomand you keep in mind those 3 challenges:

- shotgun kills

- kills with the rocket splash

- Leeroy Jenkins. For this one check on the web, you'll find 1 or 2 missions where it spawns 100% because if you miss it, you'll have to rely on luck and it took me about 5 hours of restarting a checkpoint to find it... 

Besides that have fun, the game is fantastic , especially if you play it in coop !

You are a ninja my friend 1f60e.png

Haha. I read your response right after mine and thought "Wow, we were thinking the same thing!"

I didn't miss Leeroy Jenkins like you, but I do remember how I spent like 7 hours just using a shotgun and also wasting all of my money on buying rocket ammo (instead of cool weapons) to get the other one.

• Like 2