Zoology trophies not unlocking?

Mrtico1000

• 2 weeks later...

I was also going to post something as well about this.

I've already received Ambassador, Adventurer and Magnate Milestones (10), but have not received a single Milestone for Zoology.

I've been uploading each planet, with uploading all fauna and forna each time and trying to find every signal animal before I leave the planet. Upload everything before I move onto the next planet and still not hit a single Zoology Milestone. Thought this was bugged.

I'm going to have to check out this paw thing, as I didn't even know about this. I must need new glasses or something.

1 hour ago, DysectorZA said:

I was also going to post something as well about this.

I've already received Ambassador, Adventurer and Magnate Milestones (10), but have not received a single Milestone for Zoology.

I've been uploading each planet, with uploading all fauna and flora each time and trying to find every signal animal before I leave the planet. Upload everything before I move onto the next planet and still not hit a single Zoology Milestone. Thought this was bugged.

I'm going to have to check out this paw thing, as I didn't even know about this. I must need new glasses or something.

The Paw button was added with one of the Path Finder patches if I remember right ?.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:00 AM, NekosphereReborn said:

If you found all animals you see a grey paw in the top right corner of the screen that shows all the animals you found. Click it and it becomes golden, giving you the acknowledgement that you found all.

Thank you! That worked. For a moment there, I thought the trophy had become broken in the new update.

Got the first trophy, now to got another 8 more planets to animal scan.

• Like 1