Communicating with server... & Synchronising

Creciente

Struggling to connect to main online multiplayer and special events for weeks, no solution in sight. Seems to be widespread enough; attempted all sorts of matters to solve the lot but never ever connected since starting the game back in 2017. Opening DMZ, trying to change NAT, investigating the menu at most hours of the day etc. Nothing works. Due to impending closure and doom for the servers on August 27. Multiple people have mentioned getting everything done just recently, while others keep earning the most basic trophies and rank up every day if you check the logs, so they must be working for a number. What to do? If you have anything to add or assist with, I'm all ears. Let's try to figure it out while we have time?

I used to have issues connecting to the online too. Then it just worked for me, can't remember the details. Might be what mode I did, and there's like nobody playing online, so that might be the issue too. Have you tried going online with 2 local players? I just can't remember what mode worked for me. However, you will be required to play with someone online for at least one of the trophies, the betting stuff.

On 31.07.2018 at 10:00 AM, MMDE said:

I used to have issues connecting to the online too. Then it just worked for me, can't remember the details. Might be what mode I did, and there's like nobody playing online, so that might be the issue too. Have you tried going online with 2 local players? I just can't remember what mode worked for me. However, you will be required to play with someone online for at least one of the trophies, the betting stuff.

I have tried w/ 2P, same deal. A couple of rank related trophies (namely 5 and 15) are feasible without online, by moving through DLC special events that award chips, then it's out of luck. Wish I knew what the problem was, never connects to the servers whatsoever, matchmaking or private matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey did you solved your issues about connecting to the game?...anyway was reading this so came to share some information while there's still time.I did all the online trophies some days ago so I had to deal with a bunch of annoying crap since I did it legit.Thing is Apocalypse is buggy as hell...the most buggy game I've ever seen when it comes to its online portion,actually very disappointed with Evolution cuz I cannot believe they left the game in that deplorable state.1st thing to know is that the special events are glitched...for some reason they won't work as they should,you'll finish in 1st as they demand but you'll still get event failed and no chips,maybe something in ma save file caused that but I've asked about it to some people I met while playing online and all of them confirmed it doesn't work for them as well so yeah about 600k chips that you could earn there are unobtainable and I tried all you could imagine to fix it but it doesn't work.The leaderboards are buggy as hell too and about the online...there are constant bugs that forces everyone on the lobby to either quit the game and start it again or go offline and sign in again or you won't be able to play online anymore and that happens very often,if you at least can get to the main online screen where you can choose "Find game" "Matchmaking" if you don't see "Racing and Mirrored Racing" as options to choose there just quit the game and enter again or sign off and in again.You seem to not even be able to connect though I've never heard of that problem...always connected normally to the game.

PS:About what MMDE said...not true lots and lots of people playing online.Played in full lobbies with 15 people plenty of times,saturday specially is full of people.