He Always Wanted You To Have This trophy help please!!!

So I’ve gotten all the trophies for x3 but I’m doing so didn’t kill Vile with special weapons. Can anyone give me a code to start at Doppler stage with Vile destroyed with the special weapons and all items and a chip obtained. I don’t really need the chip one but I do need all items, I’ve already gotten the hyper chip trophy so I wanna use what ever code I get to use it to get the saber and beat sigma without the hyper chip can anyone help?

4 minutes ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

What??? Damn man thanks so I just use this and run to second Doppler stage or do I need a chip?

That password is having the Z saber, all heart/ride armor/sub tanks/armor upgrades and no chips. You don't need any chips since you have the z saber

Edited by SnowxSakura

4 minutes ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

No the trophy won’t pop if I don’t obtain it myself :/

oh thought you needed to just beat sigma without the hyper chip, here's one with zero still alive

the faster way would have been to save your game before beating vile without special weapons, reloading your save and then beating him with ray splasher

Edited by SnowxSakura

1 minute ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

Now all I need to do is grab a chip and play to the second stage till the mini boss change to zero then go in and beat the flying mini boss right?

You don't need any chips to get the Z Saber, just play till doppler 2, change to zero at the mini boss door, and hit the mini boss with a z saber swing and he'll go down

5 minutes ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

I’m playing through to get to second stage now but I thought zero isn’t supposed to show up during the first mini boss in the first stage if you’re on your way to getting the saber?

He does if he's alive, he slows the ceiling down while you fight the mini boss