Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black72Rat

Black72Rat's Dispute

60 posts in this topic

Black72Rat

Risen 3: Titan Lords
You are right: there is really little fame in the game and you have to reload the save file several times to get all the trophies on the first pass. During the first reboot of the file, crash of ps3 happened and I had to start debugging. After debugging, I restarted the game and after downloading the save file several trophies (I do not remember how many) fell out one by one. Apparently during the crash, there was a bug of the game. After an hour of the game, I noticed that the system date after debugging moved to 2 days ago (I played 17.05, and the system date was 15.05). Perhaps the debugging system did this date rollback. I played locally (I was not connected to the network) and after the connection to the network the date was synchronized. This is the first time I came across such an event. I do not have any evidence other than my words. If you consider them insufficient, then I will have to hide the game you marked. I ask to inform me of my decision.

Yeah, total bs.

And separate from this, most of the game seems to have been done way fast as well. I've personally played this game, so I actually know what it's like. You were already top 4 fastest for the game, and if we remove the 15 hours gap between some very early trophies right before the trophies in question, you'd be 3 hours behind #1.

Edited by MMDE

I need to hide the game, I understand you correctly? I'm just the first time I encounter such a glitch.

2 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

I need to hide the game, I understand you correctly? I'm just the first time I encounter such a glitch.

I really doubt this has anything to do with a glitch. The trophies don't change their dates when you sync them with PSN servers, unless you've already earned the trophies on the PSN servers. This in no way explains this:

2018_07_31_23h35_31.png

The problem here is as I think you know that these trophies can't pop with 6-7 seconds time difference. In each playthrough you only got enough points to invest 100 into one stat, that's it.  So the trick is to save up enough, then save, and spend 100 on one stat, then reload the save, which takes 40-60 seconds, then do it again. You seem to have all of a sudden had 100 in all the stats. This means you edited the save or someone else did. This is no accident or glitch.

Yes, you can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards:

You really should hide all the games you've cheated.

I played locally, the crash happened when I was not connected to the network. and after debugging even the date has shifted (I played 17.05, and not 15.05 I remember it well)

10 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

I played locally, the crash happened when I was not connected to the network. and after debugging even the date has shifted (I played 17.05, and not 15.05 I remember it well)

Doesn't matter if you play locally. A crash and the debugging shouldn't affect the internal clock, even if the display clock has changed. This still doesn't explain the stat trophies popping so close to each other. It's not like they would all then shift from 50-60 seconds to 6-7 seconds apart. 6-7 seconds apart is just the normal time between each unlock of trophies on the PS3 if they all unlock at the same time in a game. They're not unlocking again, the files already say what time they unlocked and you'd be editing those files. They'd get missing timestamps if some serious issue happened, not shifted to 6-7 apart instead of 50-60... And it's just those trophies... And you did the game way fast afterwards.

Your excuse makes absolutely no sense to me. What we see is what would happen if you loaded up an edited save where you had 100 or something of each stat.

In PM, you referred to a PS4 game and talked about "the menu debug", and someone else had used that. Please explain what that even means, and what it has to do with the PS3 game Risen 3.

Edited by MMDE

Well, what he spoke of was some debug menu that was available before the first patch of a game... Has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

So now after a long talk, he links me this:

Does this work on PS3? I don't know.

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Well , I remember trying this and didn't work for me , maybe it worked for him but really doubt he won this fairly cause in that way he shows it would take hours and hours to get all the glory to level up all attributes , I remember to search every where to find some glory glitches but the one's I found didn't work for me , can't say it works for others 

22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Any way why he didn't tell this in his first post ? Only after a LONG talk....

to smas16

hi, most likely your game on ps store (with patches)

ps

I was ashamed to admit, sorry

Edited by Black72Rat

here's the video, sorry for the quality - shot on the phone. points of fame from 1940 to 2040, 100 points usually within 1-1.5 minutes. After such actions the game is passed quickly enough. and the trophies you mentioned can be obtained at the very beginning of the game.

Yeah, except at 100 points within even 1 minute, taking your lower estimate, to get 1.28mill Glory for all 8 stats, you're looking at around 213 hours. No way you did that in under 17 hours (assuming you went straight there from completing "Let's Get Out of Here").

You can do the maths yourself if you like, but no way you'll prove that method can be done in 17 hours.

54 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Yeah, except at 100 points within even 1 minute, taking your lower estimate, to get 1.28mill Glory for all 8 stats, you're looking at around 213 hours. No way you did that in under 17 hours (assuming you went straight there from completing "Let's Get Out of Here").

You can do the maths yourself if you like, but no way you'll prove that method can be done in 17 hours.

with mathematics I'm fine. on the video, I hold the phone with one hand, and the other I press the buttons on the joystick. take into account the delay in showing the increase in points to the statistics of the character. in the game I have both hands free and do not need to switch to statistics every time.
from 10 to 100 you need 159,000 points. I downloaded 4 to 100 (and then rebooted). 159000х4 = 636000, 636000/17 hours = 37411, 37411/60 minutes =623 points per minute - quite feasible task (+/-)

29 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

with mathematics I'm fine. on the video, I hold the phone with one hand, and the other I press the buttons on the joystick. take into account the delay in showing the increase in points to the statistics of the character. in the game I have both hands free and do not need to switch to statistics every time.
from 10 to 100 you need 159,000 points. I downloaded 4 to 100 (and then rebooted). 159000х4 = 636000, 636000/17 hours = 37411, 37411/60 minutes =623 points per minute - quite feasible task (+/-)

1) you didn't reboot, you got all 8 in one go. So that's not true to start with.

2) 623 points per minute would mean you needed to go through that dialogue 31-32 times in a minute, less than 2 seconds per go - which is starting a conversation, choosing the dialogue then mashing circle to quickly get through the whole conversation, then start a new one. Consistently for 17 hours with no breaks at all, even to eat or pee. Not possible, regardless of your dedication - you'd get tired during that time and slow down, assuming under 2 seconds is even possible to begin with, which is doubtful. You also cleared out some monsters in Antigua for "Chaos In Harbour Town" during that time, taking off some of that time.

I tried to approach him in PM with some other games. In Sacred 3, while I guess it may be possible, he got "Skilled Culture" and "Perfectionist" at the same time. It seems to me you just need a heck lot of money to do this, but I didn't find anyone else who got them 6 seconds apart, nor anyone who had them even an hour apart on the 100% leaderboard. :S 

Someone also PM'd me about his Red Dead Redemption, where he got gold medal for all advanced co op missions long before completed them.

If anyone can sort this out for me, it'd be good.

Edited by MMDE

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Someone also PM'd me about his Red Dead Redemption, where he got gold medal for all advanced co op missions long before completed them.

If anyone can sort this out for me, it'd be good.

you checked if there is such a bug in Red Dead Redemption? no? and so - here is a link to the Russian forum (2010 year) https://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=2818&p=30803#post30803, where I ask a question about this bug and I am responded by link http://ps3trophyguide.com/t/view/867/56 (the link unfortunately does not work anymore). know how to read in Russian?

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I tried to approach him in PM with some other games. In Sacred 3, while I guess it may be possible, he got "Skilled Culture" and "Perfectionist" at the same time. It seems to me you just need a heck lot of money to do this, but I didn't find anyone else who got them 6 seconds apart, nor anyone who had them even an hour apart on the 100% leaderboard. :S 

you doubted whether the given glitch works on getting Glory Points in the game, I showed on video that in version 1.0 it works, what else do you need?

Edited by Black72Rat

19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

but I didn't find anyone else who got them 6 seconds apart, nor anyone who had them even an hour apart on the 100% leaderboard. :S 

I also do not know anyone who would have received platinum in Demon Souls in 5 hours 17 minutes, can share a secret? or video lay out?

Also, what is up with this in God of War 3:

2018_08_01_15h13_09.png

25 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

you doubted whether the given glitch works on getting Glory Points in the game, I showed on video that in version 1.0 it works, what else do you need?

I still doubt you used it, as I don't see how you could have done it fast enough.

11 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

I also do not know anyone who would have received platinum in Demon Souls in 5 hours 17 minutes, can share a secret? or video lay out?

LOL

Let's keep me out of this. Everyone knows I can do Demon's Souls in 5 hours. I even messed up in that playthrough, and I took my time, even did some PvP fights. If I was serious about it, could have done it in around 3 hours. I do even have guides for this, so please, let's stop talking about other people, like you did in PM with that other game. If anyone wonders, the PM was straight forward titled, "I am not a cheater", and then he does one sentence about someone using a debug menu for another game. That's it. Nothing more. That's just you trying to take away attention from you and it's so transparent.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Let's keep me out of this. Everyone knows I can do Demon's Souls in 5 hours. I even messed up in that playthrough, and I took my time, even did some PvP fights. If I was serious about it, could have done it in around 3 hours.

LOL

I use your answer: "Does this work on the PS3? I do not know, I'm looking forward to the video.

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Also, what is up with this in God of War 3:

2018_08_01_15h13_09.png

I still doubt you used it, as I don't see how you could have done it fast enough.

LOL

this game glitch has already been fixed (it worked 4 years ago), I do not have a time machine, sorry.

Just now, Black72Rat said:

LOL

I use your answer: "Does this work on the PS3? I do not know, I'm looking forward to the video.

It's only available on PS3... Dude, I've carried plenty of people on this site through the game with ease. They know how piss easy the game is with me. I don't find it difficult whatsoever. If I ever get a capture card for PS3, I'll show you how piss easy it is. Anyway, as I said, written a couple of guides for the game.

This is not about me, it's about you. I doubt anyone who knows anything about this believes I've cheated Demon's Souls. Can we please focus on what this is actually about? 

Just now, MMDE said:

It's only available on PS3...

if you look at my trophies, you may have noticed that I know this very well. that's why I would like to see it with my own eyes, and do not listen to your stories as much as you are a cool player.

5 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

if you look at my trophies, you may have noticed that I know this very well. that's why I would like to see it with my own eyes, and do not listen to your stories as much as you are a cool player.

Send me a capture card, and I'll show you. :P Else you'll just have to take the word of, let's say @madbuk, whom I've played with, that I can cheese the game just fine. Maybe I can do a run of first level or something of Demon's Souls with my phone's camera, just to show you how easy I find the game to be, and that's without having played it in a half year.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/demon-s-souls/143019-basic-guide-demons-souls.html

^ Offline guide.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/demon-s-souls/194358-demons-souls-platinum-made-easy-fast.html

^ Step by step guide, though I'd change it a bit these days, and it's to make the game as easy as possible for new players.

Now, can we please get back to the actual topic?

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Send me a capture card, and I'll show you. :P Else you'll just have to take the word of, let's say @madbuk, whom I've played with, that I can cheese the game just fine.

What else can I do to make your life even happier? I also did not have a capture card - I used what was at hand.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Now, can we please get back to the actual topic?

I did not think to leave the original topic, it's you present two more games (RDR and GOW3).

2 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

I did not think to leave the original topic, it's you present two more games (RDR and GOW3).

The topic is if you've been cheating or not, and if the flags are correct. The reports on those games have already been made, just wanted to hear you dispute them before they are applied or not.

I am pretty sure God Of War 3 is not possible to earn Titan at the same time along with the challenges lol. Because challenge mode is totally different from the SP and it will not pop with any story related difficulty trophies it will pop for some miscellaneous ones i believe. The only problem i had with the game was the freezing issues on PS3.The game is known with alot off freezing if you got the disc version even as of today (not sure about the digital game). And still trophies will not glitch or bug out if it will freeze.

Edited by TazDevilz1986