Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black72Rat

Black72Rat's Dispute

60 posts in this topic

ps3 gow3 got 1.03 update in 2010. any info about some more recent fix/patch?

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am pretty sure God Of War 3 is not possible to earn Titan at the same time along with the challenges lol. Because challenge mode is totally different from the SP and it will not pop with any story related difficulty trophies it will pop for some miscellaneous ones i believe. The only problem i had with the game was the freezing issues on PS3.The game is known with alot off freezing if you got the disc version even as of today (not sure about the digital game). And still trophies will not glitch or bug out if it will freeze.

Wasn't just that, but it was the Titan difficulty at the same time as beating the game for the first time as well, which I read unlocks when you beat the game. So yeah, 2 playthroughs at the same time as a different mode. This is why I'm seriously questioning it.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Wasn't just that, but it was the Titan difficulty at the same time as beating the game for the first time as well, which I read unlocks when you beat the game. So yeah, 2 playthroughs at the same time as a different mode. This is why I'm seriously questioning it.

Yeah also that. As it requires 2 playtroughs as well.

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am pretty sure God Of War 3 is not possible to earn Titan at the same time along with the challenges lol. Because challenge mode is totally different from the SP and it will not pop with any story related difficulty trophies it will pop for some miscellaneous ones i believe. The only problem i had with the game was the freezing issues on PS3.The game is known with alot off freezing if you got the disc version even as of today (not sure about the digital game). And still trophies will not glitch or bug out if it will freeze.

I am also certain of something - this glitch of the game is fixed, it can not be demonstrated.

4 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

I am also certain of something - this glitch of the game is fixed, it can not be demonstrated.

You started the game long after the last patch. Okay? So, either you played without patch, which anyone can try, or you got the latest or something else someone can try, just as you did. It seems to me you just returned to the game in 2016, having learned how to edit save files or something, and finished up a lot of games, this one including.

Edited by MMDE

Re: RDR

I do not know how to read Russian so I had to google a potential glitch in English.

All I could find was that people seem to have the opposite problem. Having to complete all (advanced) co-op multiple times with gold stats before that trophy popped for them.

37 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Send me a capture card, and I'll show you. :P Else you'll just have to take the word of, let's say @madbuk, whom I've played with, that I can cheese the game just fine. Maybe I can do a run of first level or something of Demon's Souls with my phone's camera, just to show you how easy I find the game to be, and that's without having played it in a half year.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/demon-s-souls/143019-basic-guide-demons-souls.html

^ Offline guide.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/demon-s-souls/194358-demons-souls-platinum-made-easy-fast.html

^ Step by step guide, though I'd change it a bit these days, and it's to make the game as easy as possible for new players.

Now, can we please get back to the actual topic?

Should be noted to this guy too, that the platinum speedrun record for this game on youtube is 2 hours and 48 minutes, so it's definitely doable in 5 hours

12 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You started the game long after the last patch. Okay? So, either you played without patch, which anyone can try, or you got the latest or something else someone can try, just as you did. It seems to me you just returned to the game in 2016, having learned how to edit save files or something, and finished up a lot of games, this one including.

congratulations, you hit your finger in the sky. there are game glitches, and there are systemic ones. the famous glitch of gov3 with varying complexity and getting invulnerability - refers to gaming glitches. glitch gov3 with the tests of the Olympian - not a gaming one, but a system one, was fixed by one of the system updates of ps3. I can not roll back the firmware of my ps3, so it's clearer?

1 minute ago, hBLOXs said:

I do not know how to read Russian so I had to google a potential glitch in English.

All I could find was that people seem to have the opposite problem. Having to complete all (advanced) co-op multiple times with gold stats before that trophy popped for them.

I guess it's like SaVerr2609's dispute where if the trophy can glitch negatively, it can surely glitch positively without qualifying for the requirements :). But in serious regards to this dispute, the only thing I can recall being glitched online is being able to earn level 50 faster than it was previously by shooting a dead body on the ground in a broken lobby. The game has instead become broken by having game issues such as lobbies with invisible players, co-op maps beginning with no enemies in them so score is impossible to accumulate, the game freezing or being stuck on infinite loading screens. Aside from level 50 being faster online, basically every other online trophy has become more tedious and glitchy to obtain due to the way the online has been destroyed over the past few years. 

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Should be noted to this guy too, that the platinum speedrun record for this game on youtube is 2 hours and 48 minutes, so it's definitely doable in 5 hours

Yeah, it's doable to 100% in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Just facts. Normal speedrun is like 50-60 minutes, but you gotta do a couple of extra bosses, die 7 times in a world and kill a specific enemy, have all items dropped to you online and learn the spells, kill the blue dragon and the old king. That's it. The plat can pop when you get the good ending trophy. No need for any NG+ bs, which I had to do because I forgot to have high enough stat in something to actually learn the spells, and I was at the end, so couldn't level up anymore. :P Had to save Yuria and Freke in NG+.

Edited by MMDE

9 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

The problem is that if you did not make the usual co-op missions, and you were invited to the team and you made advanced missions for gold, then you will receive the trophy "The mother lode", and "You rule" no.

this is a bug add-on, maybe it's fixed. I received these trophies in 2010.

Edited by Black72Rat

26 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Titan difficulty can be someone's first play through of the game, the unlockable difficulty setting is "Chaos" difficulty which doesn't have any trophy requirement. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

Titan difficulty can be someone's first play through of the game, the unlockable difficulty setting is "Chaos" difficulty which doesn't have any trophy requirement. 

Ah, I googled GoW 3 Titan Mode:

https://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Titan_Mode

:D GoW II -_- Still, two different modes at the same time. The challenges and hardest difficulty on first playthrough.

Just now, MMDE said:

Ah, I googled GoW 3 Titan Mode:

https://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Titan_Mode

:D GoW II -_- Still, two different modes at the same time. The challenges and hardest difficulty on first playthrough.

The challenges are unlocked by completing a play through of the game, so doing those at the same time within someone's first run of the game isn't possible, so that would be flaggable unless something can glitch the trophies like that, which I believe someone would have posted about in the 8 years that the game has been available. 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The challenges are unlocked by completing a play through of the game, so doing those at the same time within someone's first run of the game isn't possible, so that would be flaggable unless something can glitch the trophies like that, which I believe someone would have posted about in the 8 years that the game has been available. 

Only glitch I'm aware of for the PS3 GOW3 is getting the invincibility glitch from the medusa's in challenge mode to carry over to the single player.

Предлагаю немного сбавить обороты и перестать наезжать на MMDE, а корректно показать как ты получил эти трофеи. Либо найти кого-то кто получил также, либо указать на видео/форум и прочее. Иначе ты навсегда вылетишь из рейтинга, это тебе не стратег с его школомодераторами.

Just now, ScooloV said:

Предлагаю немного сбавить обороты и перестать наезжать на MMDE, а корректно показать как ты получил эти трофеи. Либо найти кого-то кто получил также, либо указать на видео/форум и прочее. Иначе ты навсегда вылетишь из рейтинга, это тебе не стратег с его школомодераторами.

Я напуган, как мне дальше жить без рейтинга? Я сейчас же запущу машину времени и все вам покажу ))) Ужас какой, уважаемый, вы температуру давно у себя мерили? )))

Jesus Christ this guy doesn't deserve any help if he's so arrogant.

9 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

Ужас какой, уважаемый, вы температуру давно у себя мерили?

Ну тогда значит разговор закончен, добро пожаловать в читеры.

@MMDE just close the discussion, there will be no result.

Edited by ScooloV

6 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Jesus Christ this guy doesn't deserve any help if he's so arrogant.

haughty? To me it's just ridiculous, a person asks me to do what I have already done (video showed, the link gave to the forum). a feeling that he does not read the message. and at the same time threatens to be exempt from the rating.

Just now, ScooloV said:

Ну тогда значит разговор закончен, добро пожаловать в читеры.

@MMDE just close the discussion, there will be no result.

Господи, прости! ))) Ужас, просто нет слов )))

19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I've never asked you for a video?

This is an excellent point.

You got so many trophies that all look off, and it's all "glitches". You change your story. You try to focus on other people. You keep bickering.

And so, yes, I'm likely just going to give you 3 flags and close this thread at this point if you keep up the same behavior.

You can do whatever you want. however, I want to note that I act just like my opponents on the forum. if they are rude to me - do not expect anything from me except rudeness in response, it's logical, no?
I changed the story only once at the start of the dispute and I apologized, right?
about the flags - you yourself admit that almost every game has glitch, and its use is not a cheat, right? and your rules (flags) have exceptions. let's put an end to this issue - not all glitches can be repeated or found on the web and on forums, right? The fact is that usually as soon as information appears about glitch, they are almost immediately corrected, is this clear?
Regarding RDR and GOW3 - it's not important, but you're wrong, there's no deception.

6 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

You can do whatever you want. however, I want to note that I act just like my opponents on the forum. if they are rude to me - do not expect anything from me except rudeness in response, it's logical, no?
I changed the story only once at the start of the dispute and I apologized, right?
about the flags - you yourself admit that almost every game has glitch, and its use is not a cheat, right? and your rules (flags) have exceptions. let's put an end to this issue - not all glitches can be repeated or found on the web and on forums, right? The fact is that usually as soon as information appears about glitch, they are almost immediately corrected, is this clear?
Regarding RDR and GOW3 - it's not important, but you're wrong, there's no deception.

Well the thing is in risen 3 with the glitch you show in the video it's not possible to make that in 3 days , and why the hell you would do that ? You just only needed to get 150 k glory then reload the save 8 times to get all the trophies , no need to have more then 1 million glory 

6 minutes ago, Black72Rat said:

You attacked them first though.

4 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Well the thing is in risen 3 with the glitch you show in the video it's not possible to make that in 3 days , and why the hell you would do that ? You just only needed to get 150 k glory then reload the save 8 times to get all the trophies , no need to have more then 1 million glory 

so quickly you can go through the game and collect all the trophies. the game is actually terribly frizzy, and not really interesting (as it later turned out).