Odd Burial At Sea Ep 2 Taffers Delight Glitch

TheBusToYoker

So I done the first run on easy. Glutton For Punishment was the last trophy I needed before starting my 1998 mode run. But when Glutton For Punishment popped, so did Taffer's Delight. Glutton For Punishment and Taffer's Delight were my last 2 DLC trophies I required for the 100%. Has this glitch ever been reported before? 

I wouldn't be surprised if it works in the same way as the well documented Blue Ribbon glitch. There seems to be a bug in the code that pops the last DLC trophy right as you get the penultimate one for 100%. As Blue Ribbon is by far the hardest/most tedious trophy in the entire game, it is usually the one people get popped for free. This glitch only works if you have already platted the base game.

Edited by Zolkovo

43 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it works in the same way as the well documented Blue Ribbon glitch. There seems to be a bug in the code that pops the last DLC trophy right as you get the penultimate one for 100%. As Blue Ribbon is by far the hardest/most tedious trophy in the entire game, it is usually the one people get popped for free. This glitch only works if you have already platted the base game.

Which I had. I just done delete profile for blue ribbon.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5-8-2019 at 8:24 AM, Agent_Duchess007 said:

What do you mean by this?

It's an exploit which makes re-earned ribbons count towards the trophy.

I played throught the BAS 2 DLC on normal difficulty and got the 1998 trophy at the end, too. Which was the last trophy I needed, and I definitely used lethal means throughout the episode.

As they stated! Ive done it a few times on PS4 and every time it pops the last dlc trophy you need. I tried it once before achieving the platinum, but it didnt work. I definitely took advantage of it for the blue ribbons because as much as I love bioshock, F*** that. Ill probbaly start them on this account soon

• 4 months later...

This glitch has nothing to do with specific trophies. When you earn the second-to-last trophy in the DLCs, the final trophy in the DLCs will unlock. But, first of all, you must earn the platinum trophy in the main game.

I'd rather use this glitch for the infamous Blue Ribbon trophy. :awesome: