Is This Game Worth It?

SuperSaiyan3985

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Yeah they do. Claiming otherwise is saying a game is perfect, which no game is. Personally not encountering a glitch/bug =/= not existing. Death Stranding is not glitch/bug free.

Maybe not to you, but it was for me. The point is there are games with little to no glitches, and there are games riddled with glitches. 

7 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Maybe not to you, but it was for me. The point is there are games with little to no glitches, and there are games riddled with glitches. 

It doesn't matter if there was to you.. The point is that Death Stranding and every single officially published video game has bugs and/or glitches. That's simply how it is in game design, no matter who developed the game, no matter what budget went into the game, no matter what platform the game is, no matter what genre the game is, etc. In extension, some are not found until months and years after a game's launch.

8 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

It doesn't matter if there was to you.. The point is that Death Stranding and every single officially published video game has bugs and/or glitches. That's simply how it is in game design, no matter who developed the game, no matter what budget went into the game, no matter what platform the game is, no matter what genre the game is, etc. In extension, some are not found until months and years after a game's launch.

Same goes with RDR2, the only "bug" I ever encountered was seeing my horse spawn inside of a pole, or something like that. When I'd go to mount my horse, the bug would go away. I'd have a good laugh, then forget about it. It had no influence over my experience whatsoever. Then you take a poorly optimized game like Syndicate, where it'll crash on you ten times, and it's a terrible experience. Just because a game will have a very insignificant bug to the effect of something spawning incorrectly, but automatically fixing itself, doesn't mean it can be equated to a poorly optimized game. 

• 1 month later...