So how long will this take?

MidnightDragon

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of this game:

Spoiler

onesheet.jpg

I'm gonna get this at some point. Maybe wait for a sale depending on what the price will be. Eleven gold trophies FTW!

8 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

It is not long, the game turns difficult QUITE FAST haha. For me 2nd worlds is a pain in the ass >.<! But maybe Im just bad...

It will be 4.99$ with cross-buy with PS4. (PS4 list seems to be pending release yet o.O)

Tentative release, around September or so....

From what I'm reading though... the only "complete the game" trophies are to complete a level and complete a world... so even if the second world is a pain in the ass, we may never even need to go that far? Presumably coins can be farmed in the early levels if required. Unless of course, unlocking a mini-game depends on stuff past the first world.

Edited by morg106
typo :/

5 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

It is not long, the game turns difficult QUITE FAST haha. For me 2nd worlds is a pain in the ass >.<! But maybe Im just bad...

It will be 4.99$ with cross-buy with PS4. (PS4 list seems to be pending release yet o.O)

No six stacks this time? :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Well at least the platinum will require effort to obtain in that case.

On 1-8-2018 at 4:14 AM, BlindMango said:

I remember when a gold trophy took hours of effort to get :dunno: Now it's 11 more for the pile

I remember back in 2012 when SBK Generations gave you 3 gold trophies within 3 minutes by starting a championship in all 3 classes. And how you got 11 in 1 day by just finishing Terminator Salvation in the year 2009. There are more... so many more! Ah the good old days right?

Edit: reminded me of this. So cheers for that, been a while since I played that song.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 10:14 PM, BlindMango said:

I remember when a gold trophy took hours of effort to get :dunno: Now it's 11 more for the pile

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but don't you work on this website?  And you're, what, posting comments trying to incite trophy trolling?  Am I correct here?

• Like 1