PS Store US vs PS Store Canada

smas16

25 minutes ago, SyumiSan said:

Well I went to the Japanese Nintendo website and created a Japanese Nintendo ID. It is just like the English one. It's weird seeing Japanese news on my Switch xD

Well I don't have a switch so I don't know anything about that , I guess it's not bad to have jt

I'm from Germany and i created an US Acc years ago but only put on 50 USD thx to a good discount on an ebay sale. Since then i chose the Canadian Store because i got CAD PSN Cards with current exchange rates. I never found a similar offer for USD PSN Cards. There more likely 18 EUR for 20 USD which is a bad exchange. But sometimes it's frustrating how much difference between US and CA stores are - you @smas16 gave a few examples like Nathan Drake Collection...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm from Germany and i created an US Acc years ago but only put on 50 USD thx to a good discount on an ebay sale. Since then i chose the Canadian Store because i got CAD PSN Cards with current exchange rates. I never found a similar offer for USD PSN Cards. There more likely 18 EUR for 20 USD which is a bad exchange. But sometimes it's frustrating how much difference between US and CA stores are - you @smas16 gave a few examples like Nathan Drake Collection...

Yes , you're right , it's frustrating but in this cause , Nathan Drake's Collection is cheaper on US store , and it will be forever , I guess the US store and CAD have the same deals at the same time and they are the same games , so what I'm saying is that if Nathan Drake Collection goes in 9.99 in USA it would go 19.99 in Canada , so US would still be better