DLC1 - The Nightmare is Over

bratMario

As with recent game update added uncapped fighter and also uncapped gear tier's it should be slightly easier to get this hard as a hell trophy...

I know that 6th grade fighter can achieve now 6*30=180 lvl

I also saw that gear can be +9 for sure... It's the final limit?

And second question... are there dedicated weapons for each of 4 forcemens? Specific types / specific models?

Edited by bratMario

• 1 month later...

To complement Vakula's answer:

• The easiest way to kill White Steel is to equip two Bull decals, two Raging Bull decals and a Five-leaf Clover decal, eat Oakshroom and any damage increasing mushrooms and use Dragon Buster Sword S' rage move. DBSS RE version from the Hernia machine does more damage;
  • I killed Red Napalm several times with Ghastly Pitching Machine A +2;
  • DBSS' rage move works great against Black Thunder;
  • Without the Payback decal, Machete is the most popular choice for Pale Wind. If you're a lucky owner of Payback, Defender with a buzzsaw is the best choice. You need Defender because you have to eat a lot of damage and the buzzsaw because this way you'll return damage while blocking and you don't even have to upgrade the buzzsaw.
Spoiler

There are plenty of videos on each tactic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LetItDie/comments/7fiv82/most_efficient_rdprogression_roadmap/

Edited by Dante_MS
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, Vakula83 said:

+9 is max for now

best weapons for forcemans now is

white steel - dragon buster sword rage

red napalm - pitching machine/bowling crusher

black thunder - thor stuff

pale wind - buzzsaw + payback

On 9/11/2018 at 10:57 PM, Dante_MS said:

To complement Vakula's answer:

• The easiest way to kill White Steel is to equip two Bull decals, two Raging Bull decals and a Five-leaf Clover decal, eat Oakshroom and any damage increasing mushrooms and use Dragon Buster Sword S' rage move. DBSS RE version from the Hernia machine does more damage;
  • I killed Red Napalm several times with Ghastly Pitching Machine A +2;
  • DBSS' rage move works great against Black Thunder;
  • Without the Payback decal, Machete is the most popular choice for Pale Wind. If you're a lucky owner of Payback, Defender with a buzzsaw is the best choice. You need Defender because you have to eat a lot of damage and the buzzsaw because this way you'll return damage while blocking and you don't even have to upgrade the buzzsaw.
  Reveal hidden contents

There are plenty of videos on each tactic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LetItDie/comments/7fiv82/most_efficient_rdprogression_roadmap/

Good stuff guys! I beat the 4 Forcemen on all 3 difficulties each for ever ago back when Pale Wind first came out. But I know my strategies were very unconvential. So am very glad and thankful for the posts made by both of you to help those in the community. You should both work together to make a Guide for the bosses just like the Trophy guide for this game made by me and Games!