5 PSVR Games Recommendations for a Potential buyer

PhantomFear94

I see a lot of great games, however:

If this is your first (PS) VR experience, you should start get the feeling, before you do anything crazy. 

A few good starters are:
Playstation VR Worlds (You wont platinum this tho.) - A great game with 5 "mini"  games in it, to get the feeling of the VR experience.
The playroom VR - A very nice game, also with an amount of mini games, mostly for co-op. (other players join in watching the tv).

A great game coming out soon is  Astro bot.
Astro bot is also a single game in the Playroom VR, however it is a single map.
In this new game, releasing next month, you will get the whole game with about 25 levels, a great platformer game if you ask me.

Games like Moss are awesome(there is even a physical version of this game now)

I would not recommand any shooters yet, Motion controllers are kinda of a must for a good experience.
I've played some w/o motion controllers, but i feel like im missing out on something.

Kind regards,
Mick.

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 7:38 AM, Dreakon13 said:

I've only played a handful but Resident Evil 7 in VR mode and SUPERHOT VR are must plays IMO.  Both are great representations of how cool VR can be, and RE7 at least is a full game and not just a concept/tech demo (not that SUPERHOT VR isn't a full game, but its short, not sure about trophies tho).

On 8/7/2018 at 6:26 AM, angelgrievous said:

Resident Evil 7 is one of, if not the best VR experience I have ever had.  Play it OP, you won't mind getting the plat after you start it again.  

On 9/17/2018 at 3:01 PM, IgorPro-PS said:

Resident Evil 7

The quoting is a little wonky on my phone, but I wanted to come back to this thread and emphasize what @angelgrievous @IgorPro-PS and @Dreakon13 said. Play Resident 7. I hate horror games, but this has to be the most complete VR experience I ever played. VR takes this game to a whole new level and completely immerses you into the story and setting of the game. I can't imagine playing it any other way. Rigs MCL, Superhot, Creed, Keep Talking, and Astro Bot Rescue Mission are all great VR games, but I think this one takes the cake for me.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2019 at 6:40 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The quoting is a little wonky on my phone, but I wanted to come back to this thread and emphasize what @angelgrievous @IgorPro-PS and @Dreakon13 said. Play Resident 7. I hate horror games, but this has to be the most complete VR experience I ever played. VR takes this game to a whole new level and completely immerses you into the story and setting of the game. I can't imagine playing it any other way. Rigs MCL, Superhot, Creed, Keep Talking, and Astro Bot Rescue Mission are all great VR games, but I think this one takes the cake for me.

Platinumed it for my GF and maxed it out (w/ DLC) on my main Xbox account. Funnily enough, I'm going over a friends with VR tonight, we're going to give it a go! Know the game like the back of my hand. 

2 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Platinumed it for my GF and maxed it out (w/ DLC) on my main Xbox account. Funnily enough, I'm going over a friends with VR tonight, we're going to give it a go! Know the game like the back of my hand. 

I'm curious to know what you think of it in VR after playing it w/o it first. I was blown away by it, but I wonder if you'll feel the same way since you've already played it before. I'd like to know if VR is really the game-changer that I think it is.

• 4 weeks later...