PS4

Spiderman - 25% (18/51) —> 100% (60/60) :platinum:

Detroit become human - 88% (42/49) —> 100% :platinum:

Dead Cells - 24% (17/54)

Shenmue I - 66% (23/29)  —> 100% (29/29) :platinum:

Owlboy - 2% (1/24) --> 25% (9/24)

PS Vita

Persona 4 dancing all night - 100% (40/40) :platinum:

Made some progress on Owlboy. I really like the game as it's kind off cute and not that hard. Think I'll finish it before the challenge ends.

• Like 1

Dragon Quest 11 38%
Spiderman 100%
yaku kiwami 47%
Divinity Original Sin 2 4%
Final Fantasy Type 0 19% >45%
LOH: cold steel 12%
ProjectDiva F 2nd 15%
Adventures of Mana 100%
Va11-Hall-a 100%

Work has been ridiculous but have a few days off now. Spent some time with FF type 0. Hope to finish it by months end.

• Like 1

Update:

Here They Lie (12/12 I 100%):gold:

Day of the Tentacle: Remastered (58/58 I 100%) :platinum:

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (41/41 I 100%) :platinum:

God of War II (35/35 I 100%) :platinum:

Marvel's Spider-Man (60/60 I 100% >>> 60/67 I 86%) :platinum:

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (52/54 I 97% >>> 54/69 I 82%) :platinum:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (1/39 I 1%)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (31/64 I 44% >>> 31/69 I 38%)

Spyro the Dragon (0/37 I 0% >>> 37/37 I 100%) :platinum:

I'll get the 100% in Spider-Man when Turf Wars DLC comes out. I have all obtainable trophies in Odyssey. I won't finish Jak and Daxter or SotTR, so I guess I'll just play Spyro Reignited and RDRII. Hopefully, I'll be more successful this Winter backlog challenge.  

• Like 2

PS4

Spiderman - 25% (18/51) —> 100% (67/67) :platinum:

Detroit become human - 88% (42/49) —> 100% :platinum:

Dead Cells - 24% (17/54)

Shenmue I - 66% (23/29)  —> 100% (29/29) :platinum:

Owlboy - 25% (9/24) --> 28% (10/24)

PS Vita

Persona 4 dancing all night - 100% (40/40) :platinum:

This is my last update for this challenge. Got all the DLC trophies in Spiderman so that's a 100%. Got another trophy in Owlboy, but won't be able to finish it before the challenge ends. Also Dead Cells I won't be able to finish. Maybe I'll add Dead Cells in the coming challenge. Not sure yet tho. I'll finish Owlboy around the challenges, I really enjoy the game, but the guides on getting all coins aren't that good. So got a bit stuck on that.

• Like 2

Quite disappointing progress, we've had a sudden sickness at work and I've been working on my off days and doing double shifts to cover :'( Only been up to vegging out to a few rounds of battlefield when I come home. I can taste the Final fantasy plat so will pursue that when (if!!!) I have my next couple of days off next week. I plan to do the next seasons challenge, will open up with some very easy plats to get the ball rolling again. Well done everyone who participated in the challenge!

Dragon Quest 11 38%
Spiderman 100%
yaku kiwami 47%
Divinity Original Sin 2 4%
Final Fantasy Type 0 45%
LOH: cold steel 12%
ProjectDiva F 2nd 15%
Adventures of Mana 100%
Va11-Hall-a 100%

• Like 3

Well I failed, mostly because of RDR2 and then because a deal for a VR Bundle.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 10% (6/33) - Didn't Even played it!

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition - 24% (12/28) -> 54% (21/28) Made some progress at least

Jurassic World Evolution - 0% -> 95% :platinum: Got the Plat but stuck at the challenges oh and they added some more DLC so now at 80%

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 0% -> 100% :platinum:

Lego The Hobbit - 0% -> 100% :platinum: 

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - 0% -> 100% :platinum:

Spec Ops The Line (PS3/Now) - 0% -> 100% :platinum:

The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game - 0% -> 100% :platinum:

Yakuza 0 - 7% (5/55) -> 37% (25/55) At least I finished the story

I hope the winter challenge will go better.

• Like 2

On 4.8.2018 at 2:32 AM, OJ9999vr said:

Super Meat Boy 100%

Lego Chima 100%

Lego Ninjago nindroids 100%

Lego ninjago shadow of ronin 100%

Lego Marvel super heroes 2 100%

The Golf Club 2019 100%

Flatout 4 100% (Fastest achiever)

Madden 18 100%

Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast 100%

Gravel 100%

Murdered: Souls Suspect 100%

Metro 2033: Redux 100%

Metro: Last Light Redux 100%

Far Cry 5 100%

Onrush 100%

Final result, didn't think i'd get much farther because of Super Meat Boy. But in the end i ended up with 15 completed games.

• Like 1

Well the challenge is over and I did poorly. I think it is time to announce my retirement from trophy hunting. I've had fun over the past three years gotten over 200 platinums and enjoyed these challenges. This last month though I have totaled about twelve trophies and haven't really been picking up the controller. Each month of this challenge got steadily worse. With my sixth kid on the way in spring and taking over my department at the college I teach at I think it's time to call it. It's been fun and good luck to those of you moving on to the winter challenge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

Well the challenge is over and I did poorly. I think it is time to announce my retirement from trophy hunting. I've had fun over the past three years gotten over 200 platinums and enjoyed these challenges. This last month though I have totaled about twelve trophies and haven't really been picking up the controller. Each month of this challenge got steadily worse. With my sixth kid on the way in spring and taking over my department at the college I teach at I think it's time to call it. It's been fun and good luck to those of you moving on to the winter challenge.

Congrats! Sorry to see you go. 

3 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

I think it is time to announce my retirement from trophy hunting.

Don't want to sound like a wet blanket but I might end up joining you in the old folk's home for trophy hunters. xD That's because I'll be so busy achieving achievements in Maplestory instead (blame the new Black Mage War update they added and Tera Burning to get you up to Level 200 fast) and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate going to take up every day of my life because I'll plunge right into the adventure mode and clear it 100% as well as get 100% of all Spirits so that means I might have very little time to play Playstation games at all. I won't give up quite yet, but if I fail the events I am in(the 12 Days and Winter Backlog) I may have to hang up my hat and revert back to just trying to complete the stories of games without getting 100% in them.  Hell, I have way too many RPGs I want to 100% but won't have time for after my birthday next Thursday. :(

I know this is going to get me a lot of flak but I am just thinking "My Lugia, is Kingdom Hearts 3 going to require you to beat the Critical Mode? Considering how huge the game is hyped to be and how dangerous some of the Heartless are in that game, I think I wiiiiiiiiiiiiill paaaaaaaaaaaass on doing with only 50% HP bonuses and taking triple damage from hits. *sigh* Not that I won't buy the game but I am not going to hang on the story instead of trying to do everything, or at the least do the side-quests over the next two years. Casual game life, here I come! ?

Edited by DragonQuest238