PS Plus games for August 2018: Mafia 3, Dead by Deadlight, and more...

crimsonidol38

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Interesting selection. Already have SS3 though, but it's a bad port IIRC.

How was it a bad port? Just the graphics were a little rough, even for a ps3 game, but everything else was awesome. 

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Holy shit, Mafia III is a great addition. Already 100%ed it though. 

Dead by daylight does not interest me at all. 

Serious Sam is just.... no... not my genre. Seems like the focus is just on gameplay. 

Finally, Bound by Flame is something that I most likely will pick up. 

Great month overall. 

No way. SS3 has an awesome story and it's hilarious. 

Everybody should at least try Serious Sam 3. I know I loved the shit out of it. Also, no DLC trophies and the MP is 15 minutes of coop. Easy peasy.

Also, you get such awesome quotes...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Hopefully they will discount Mafia III Season Pass...

I allready have the standard version and im interested by the DLCs but so far they never discounted them.. (The only discount were on the standard or deluxe version of thr game)

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/961520/mafia-iii-season-pass

It's been on sale numerous times in the past, at least for NA

• Like 2

Just now, Gwendly said:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/961520/mafia-iii-season-pass

It's been on sale numerous times in the past, at least for NA

Yeah, for $15, not really a free game at the end. Heck, you can get Mafia 3 + SP for $20 physical.

I'd rather they give us one full (FULL) game. The same thing happened with Xcom 2, Bloodborne, etc.

2 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Sure, but Dead By Daylight is different. The game has been released two years ago, it’s multi-platform, the community is very active and the developers will keep bringing more content, thus trophies. They released last month the Curtain Call chapter, and there will be three more major content updates over the year 3 of the game. So this game is far from being dead.

How much content does the base game have? There's a TON of DLC, and I'm guessing none of those will be included in the PlayStation Plus download. Is the DLC worth it? I'm a huge horror fan, but not really a multiplayer gamer. This seems fun though.

Seems to be like a good month. Already have Mafia 3 and don’t know much about all the others but from @IBadDriverI‘s vid they look pretty cool. I think I’ll add at least 3-4 games to my backlog.

Edit: Yup it's Bound by Flame, Here They Lie and Space Hulk for me.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

52 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Yeah, for $15, not really a free game at the end. Heck, you can get Mafia 3 + SP for $20 physical.

I'd rather they give us one full (FULL) game. The same thing happened with Xcom 2, Bloodborne, etc.

I'm confused, I pointed put that the season pass has been on sale before, I can't help if you think the price is too high; it's still been on sale.

And last I checked you *are* getting a full game in Mafia 3, the DLC is not required. It's not like Destiny where not having the dlc makes the base game crappy.

Smdh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gwendly said:

I'm confused, I pointed put that the season pass has been on sale before, I can't help if you think the price is too high; it's still been on sale.

And last I checked you *are* getting a full game in Mafia 3, the DLC is not required. It's not like Destiny where not having the dlc makes the base game crappy.

Smdh

That $15 is already discounted SP. The point is you can buy Base+SP physical for $20. Here you get free base game and $15 SP. Remember, it's not free, we're paying a monthly subscription. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

No way. SS3 has an awesome story and it's hilarious. 

Everybody should at least try Serious Sam 3. I know I loved the shit out of it. Also, no DLC trophies and the MP is 15 minutes of coop. Easy peasy.

Really? It looked like a mindless shooter to me which there's nothing wrong with but it's just not my genre. 

Then again I judged it quickly from watching some footage on YouTube which I suppose isn't enough. 

But I guess I'll add it to the list as I've nothing to lose. Maybe one day, I'll try it out after I go through the games I'm more interested in first. 

Edited by PooPooBlast