PS Plus games for August 2018: Mafia 3, Dead by Deadlight, and more...

crimsonidol38

5 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Am I strange that I don't consider getting 100% important? I much prefer the platinum trophy, which is often faster without DLC. Plus, it's rare that DLC adds anything truly new to a game, rather, it tends to just bloat it out.

Not strange, we just have different mindsets when it comes to trophy hunting. Personally, I don't consider a game truly complete until I have 100% of the trophies. The platinum trophy itself doesn't mean much to me if there are DLC trophies left unearned. I think there are plenty of good examples of good DLC that really add to the experience, but of course there are just as many bad examples too. It all depends on the game really.

On 01/08/2018 at 4:30 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Links lead to the trophy lists.

PS4

Mafia III :platinum: (replacement for the Middle East: Torment: Tides of Numenera :platinum:  via this tweet, thanks @Gwendly

Dead by Daylight :platinum: 

Knowledge is Power :platinum: (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)

Here They Lie 100% (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required optional according to this, via this post by @Silencer0004

Draw Fighters 100% (PS Plus Bonus -  Portugal and Spain only, thanks @maiathewinners)

PS3

Bound by Flame :platinum:

Serious Sam 3: BFE  :platinum: 

PS Vita

Draw Slasher 100%

Space Hulk :platinum: (NA-list / EU-list) 

Announcement posts:

EU: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/08/01/mafia-iii-and-dead-by-daylight-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-august/

Spain & Portugal: https://blog.es.playstation.com/2018/08/01/playstation-plus-los-juegos-del-mes-de-agosto-de-2018/

US: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/01/playstation-plus-free-games-for-august-2018/

Video:

Reveal hidden contents

That Portuguese and Spain link just triggers me, why you linked that as Portuguese and Spanish if the thread is only in Spanish?

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

There's no PlayStation Blog in Portugal. Could be that lol.

Yes you are right there's no Portuguese PlayStation blog but I assume that he thinks that Spain and portuguese are the same language ? Or he's from the US ? Cause the US people  that I know don't even know where US is lmao. Maybe it sounds stupid to get triggered by this but I bet almost every Portuguese here would. Anyway kudos to this post , I didn't know this month was a lot of ps plus games. 

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

There's no PlayStation Blog in Portugal. Could be that lol.

Correct.

45 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Yes you are right there's no Portuguese PlayStation blog but I assume that he thinks that Spain and portuguese are the same language ? Or he's from the US ? Cause the US people  that I know don't even know where US is lmao. Maybe it sounds stupid to get triggered by this but I bet almost every Portuguese here would. Anyway kudos to this post , I didn't know this month was a lot of ps plus games. 

I'm well aware that Portugal and Spain are different countries. I changed the link to a tweet from PlayStation PT that mentions that Draw Fighters is an extra game for both countries.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Correct.

I'm well aware that Portugal and Spain are different countries. I changed the link to a tweet from PlayStation PT that mentions that Draw Fighters is an extra game for both countries.

Oh alright thanks for this info , I didn't know

18 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

US people don't even know the difference between Spanish and Italian lol.

Well that's ridiculous , Spanish and portuguese have some words that you understand In both languages but Italian is way different , I rarely see US people talking a second language, and they may know a few Spanish words when comes to insult the Mexicans . Anyway I'm sure in here there's some intelligent US people 

• Like 1