Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

sadly I can't do this event as I lack the games with robots being the main bad guy I got a horror game of all of the types but the robots and maybe the spider one unless the first resident evil is ok to put under the spider one that is also if horizon zero dawn is still ok to play for the robot one.

Edited by KANERKB

3 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

sadly I can't do this event as I lack the games with robots being the main bad guy I got a horror game of all of the types but the robots and maybe the spider one unless the first resident evil is ok to put under the spider one that is also if horizon zero dawn is still ok to play for the robot one.

The games don't have to be horror games in nature, as long as you want to play them and they fit the category. Horizon would be a great choice.

2 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

The games don't have to be horror games in nature, as long as you want to play them and they fit the category. Horizon would be a great choice.

cool cool but do I need a plat for them as the games I have in mind are not on ps3 or 4 it is on ps2, as I got one ps2 game and gamecube, both are time related

Edited by KANERKB

Weeeeeeh! Count me in, I'm up for some spooky cabin (team) banter :awesome:

I'll join with 5 games and go for Hardcore Mode, but might add more games later on.

Will provide links and percentages if needed.

6. Dementophobia - Lone Survivor

7. Chronophobia - Life is Strange

8. Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

12. Gynophobia - Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

13. ???

I'm interested.

2. Spider-Man   -   0%

8. inFamous   -   33%

9. Horizon: Zero Dawn   -   0%

10. Assassin's Creed 3 (DLC)   -   81%

Assassin's Creed can be removed if it doesn't apply. The George Washington set of DLC that I'm missing has an 8-10 hour and 3/10 estimate on PST.

And just because this seems like a handy place to keep games I'm considering for later additions...

Spoiler

Demon's Souls / Dark Souls II / Dark Souls III / Bloodborne / Lords of the Fallen / Rogue Legacy

Resident Evil 5

Lollipop Chainsaw

Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

Fallout 3 / 4 / New Vegas

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Until Dawn

Dead Nation

Under Defeat

Okami

Edited by SyIaris

27 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Does finishing the DLC on a game you have the plat for count as a 100% title, or are those out entirely?

I'd say that depends on a case by case basis. You wanna complete the dlc hard more for Horizon? sure. You wanna just do like that new 45 minute map for Far Cry 5. nah.

Just now, DoctorDrPepper said:

I'd say that depends on a case by case basis. You wanna complete the dlc hard more for Horizon? sure. You wanna just do like that new 45 minute map for Far Cry 5. nah.

No biggie either way. I was thinking Assassin's Creed 3; figured I'd try and get the 100% on the two-year anniversary of starting it... if I'm not too busy stringing people up with spiderwebs.

I would like to sign up too.

4. Nioh (already started if that matters)

6. Hellblazer Senua's Sacrifice

7. Alice Madness Returns (Also already started)

8. Heavy Rain

10. AC Origins

Mostly worried about Nioh since I'm finding it super difficult and I'm only like two missions in.

Edited by coldsphinx93

16 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

6. Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

There's a little error in your comment i fixed that :)

Pls sign me up too. I'll look through my list of games but i'll get 3 for sure :D  can't wait to earn more badges :)

I like the introduction, made me laugh quite a bit. Also astonishing how many categories you chose and explained. Nice work guys...

Just realized it's still a month to wait for this one :( 

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Edit:  @DoctorDrPepper and @Mesopithecus Hey you guys again. I have to bow out before you start organizing more. Sorry about that. Life steps up for me as usual although this is just brilliant and is going to be so great for all of you. Have fun! ☺️ Thank you.

Edited by journaltalk

Very cool idea. I'd like to participate, but I'm not sure if I will have enough spare time to do so, probably yes. Besides, I want to plat at least one the games I've been playing recently. I will most likely join if I manage to plat one of those games in the next 3 weeks.

I'm in. Gonna be lazy and try to use a couple games from my Spelling Bee list. :P But I think I'll at least do one original game that's been in my backlog for I don't know how long, and fits the Halloween theme quite nicely: Costume Quest 2. So, here are my preliminary choices:

Samhainophobia- Costume Quest 2- Halloween-themed RPG. Nothing more needs to be said. Lol. 

Kinemortophobia- Manual Samuel- Does the Grim Reaper count as undead? Wasn't sure what category to put this in, to be honest.. But you'd think a game where you die and meet the Grim Reaper would fit the theme.

Monophobia- Yomawari: Night Alone- Alone is in the title, and it looks to be because you are indeed alone.

• Like 1

I'll start with these games:

2. Resident Evil 0 (30%). Perfect for this category as there are spiders, bugs and other disgusting looking animals to fight against :P

4. LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (90%). I still have to complete all story missions without dying.

8. Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4) (0%). A Telltale game, i don't know more about it :D

12. Enigmatis (0%). A game by Artifex Mundi whose games always have a female protagonist afaik.

Where is the Nyctophobia aka

Spoiler

? :P 

Sounds like a nice selection of phobias. Might join the event but I have to skim through my list if there's anything that would fit the phobias and that I plan to play in the next few months, but as I have a chronic gamophobia it's hard to stick to plans. :D

I want to join, but I can´t give any list yet until I know what I finished in Camp Platapalooza.

I want to buy Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Play it after the release, but I´m not sure in which category this may fit ... In previously Yakuza games there was a possibility of a sidequest regarding Zombies or anything else that could fit in any category but I didn´t Play it yet so I don´t know :D You can also normally go up on the buildings in Kamurocho but not sure if that Counts for you? ;) 

I doubt I can take part in this event. First off, I don't think I could do the phobophobia category because I don't like horror games in general and I bet you're going to include Freddy Kreuger and Jason Vorhees in the groups and I don't really like those characters. Yes, I could be a little coward towards those horror franchises but I really don't feel like that. Besides, I am already committed to several events. But good luck to everyone who takes part in this! :)