Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

Wellllll I'm about 75% sure that I'll get it, so I might as well add it now. @Mesopithecus I would like to add Little Nightmares to my list. I saw someone use it for Dementophobia, so I'll just blatantly copy that :P Team Jigsaw btw.

Got that updated for you :)

3 minutes ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

Could L.A. Noire fit decidophobia, as in you decide who's guilty and then force a confession out of them? I got it delivered today off boomerang rentals and I really want to shoehorn it in somewhere.

I'm fairly lenient when it comes to fitting the theme, so if you're happy it fits and want to use it, I can get that changed for you

• Like 2

Since no one in Team Jason has any games related to our cabin leader, I think we need some inspiration/ideas for games that could apply for us. The only 2 games that come in mind are Friday the 13th (insane online grind) and Mortal Kombat X (decent online + offline grind).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Since no one in Team Jason has any games related to our cabin leader, I think we need some inspiration/ideas for games that could apply for us. The only 2 games that come in mind are Friday the 13th (insane online grind) and Mortal Kombat X (decent online + offline grind).

I've been thinking really hard, but the only one that comes to my mind is Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, but I already platted that (and took forever)

Or Resident evil 4 because of the Garrador (also platted)

Just now, ArtikSkarab said:

Some said cat quest or god of war...

Maybe slayaway camp would fit too...

36 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

It doesn't have to be as specific as Friday the 13 or Mortal Kombat X.  You can get creative with this one - @DoctorDrPepperlisted a few ideas in the intro post for the team

• Games that feature a lake (could be anything from Cat Quest, Reverie, etc.  Camp thread might be a good place to look, as there was a lake category there)
  • Hockey games (NHL)
  • Games where camping features (Flame and the Flood, Don't Starve)
  • Games with an evil Mom (Final Fantasy IX, Binding of Isaac, Final Fantasy VII, Bioshock)

Those are just a couple of ideas off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

It doesn't have to be as specific as Friday the 13 or Mortal Kombat X.  You can get creative with this one - @DoctorDrPepperlisted a few ideas in the intro post for the team

• Games that feature a lake (could be anything from Cat Quest, Reverie, etc.  Camp thread might be a good place to look, as there was a lake category there)
  • Hockey games (NHL)
  • Games where camping features (Flame and the Flood, Don't Starve)
  • Games with an evil Mom (Final Fantasy IX, Binding of Isaac, Final Fantasy VII, Bioshock)

Those are just a couple of ideas off the top of my head.

Silent Hill 2 has a lake too, the Toluca lake.

There is also a lake near the end or Metal Gear Solid 3, it appears on a cinematic though. On it's sequel, MGS: Peace Walker, one boss is fought next to a lake.

In Assassin's Creed II, I guess the body of water in Forli is a lake as well. 

How can you also forget about the lake featured in Resident Evil 4? It perrfectly fits here.

Lakes are also spawned in all generated worlds in Terraria, and you can also alter the world to create them.

You fight a boss on a lake in Shadow of the Colossus .

The Oddworld games(Munch's Oddysee and Stranger's Wrath) has lakes in them too.

Since Jason usually kills with a machete if I recall correctly, maybe it could be a game where you can equip and use a machete or where enemies or a boss attacks you with a machete.

Red Dead Redemption has a Camp Fire feature but just for saving the game though. Also, there is at least one lake in the U.S. part of the map if my mind doesn't fool me.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 3

Hey @DoctorDrPepper I'm going for Hardcore Mode so I might take your advice and make a change now, for reference I'm in team Freddy. I'd like to remove Nioh from my list and replace it by bumping Dark Souls 2 down a spot from 3 to 4, then place Resident Evil in the newly vacant 3 slot. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Well I tried really hard to find a game featuring dreams or claws for Team Freddy, and I think I finally found one (though I don't have it, if it's acceptable I'll buy it)

I've never played Ultra Despair Girls, but I've watched the intro. If the game counts can I get it added to my list as the 13th game please?

Resultado de imagen para despair girls monokuma claws

11 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

A huge theme in the first movie is revenge, so something like Max Payne might work also.  Since Jason is masked, maybe Army of Two (lot of machete action in Devils Cartel) so maybe that.  Though I mean it's pretty intense, Binding of Issac would work too.  Idk, just spit balling.

Edited by willythom88

Sign me up

1.Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween

- Costume Quest

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia. Fear of spiders
3.  Kinemortophobia. Fear of the undead
4. Thanatophobia. Fear of dying
5.  Monophobia. Fear of being alone
6.  Dementophobia. Fear of insanity.
7. Chronophobia. Fear of time.
8. Decidophobia. Fear of decisions
9. Technophobia. Fear of technology

- Terminator salvation

10. Acrophobia. Fear of heights
11. Metathesiophobia. Fear of change
12. Gynophobia. Fear of women - 

Alice madness returns

13. Phobophobia. Fear of fear itself

1 hour ago, Mikasa-02 said:

Sign me up

1.Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween

- Costume Quest

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia. Fear of spiders
3.  Kinemortophobia. Fear of the undead
4. Thanatophobia. Fear of dying
5.  Monophobia. Fear of being alone
6.  Dementophobia. Fear of insanity.
7. Chronophobia. Fear of time.
8. Decidophobia. Fear of decisions
9. Technophobia. Fear of technology

- Terminator salvation

10. Acrophobia. Fear of heights
11. Metathesiophobia. Fear of change
12. Gynophobia. Fear of women - 

Alice madness returns

13. Phobophobia. Fear of fear itself

Got you added on to Team Chucky :)

Thank you again for our gracious hosts who started this event. With less than 24 hours to go want to wish everyone luck on completing your list. I'm excited to see how this goes.

Edited by JMFV4223
  • Like 1