Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

1 hour ago, BlacknWhite098 said:

So in bully there is a halloween themed period of the game i dont know if it counts anybody suggest halloween themed games or should i just wait for halloween sale

id say that counts, the only other Halloween themed games that aren't a major grind that i can think of are the costume quest games.

u could also have a peek at what others are doing on the front page too for some ideas.

theres also slayaway camp which would be perfect too.

Edited by Leenewbe

Update

Post and spreadsheet have both been updated - looks like Team Chucky have come out strong and ready to play with 7 games already completed!

@sona_11 Welcome to the event, I have added you on to Team Candyman

@BlackSquirrell1 and @Psy-Tychist If you both want to join, drop a list on the thread and I'll incorporate you into one of the current teams.  As it's a fun event, I don't like to exclude anyone from participating.

If I have missed any updates, or if something on your list is wrong, please let me know.  I tend to update over breakfast when I may have not quite woken up fully yet :giggle:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Update

@BlackSquirrell1 and @Psy-Tychist If you both want to join, drop a list on the thread and I'll incorporate you into one of the current teams.  As it's a fun event, I don't like to exclude anyone from participating.

Thank you so much!  My list is :

3. Kinemortophobia: Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones

5. Monophobia: Inside

9. Technophobia: The Swapper

11. Metathesiophobia: Midnight Deluxe

12. Gynophobia: Life is Strange

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

OKAY

We have started. Please check your list and make sure it's exactly what you want because starting tomorrow 

ITS LOCKED

*is tempted to search out another game to add*

cat-rifle.jpg

ACK! :o Okay, Serena... Put. Away. The Gun. I haven't forgotten what happened LAST time I made last-minute additions to my lists... :(

Good luck to everyone and try not to lose your **** while playing these "scary" games. :P

6 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Thank you so much!  My list is :

3. Kinemortophobia: Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones

5. Monophobia: Inside

9. Technophobia: The Swapper

11. Metathesiophobia: Midnight Deluxe

12. Gynophobia: Life is Strange

Awesome :D  I've got you added onto Team Jaws.  Good luck with your games and hope you have fun!

• Like 1

@DoctorDrPepper

I would like to add more game. Just come across yesterday in my backlog that could fit in this event. :)

4. Far Cry Classic (PS3) - There is a trophy for not dying (and several of them while is not directly implied but you actually must not dying in order to get the trophy)

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

Now, for those of us going for Gamophobia, can we switch categories if we keep maintain the same games? For example, Oxenfree is currently my Decidophobia game, but can I switch it to Gynophobia if I decide it fits better there?

I don't actually want to do that, but sometimes I get a better sense of a game after I start playing it. Like, I just began Ether One, and I've realized it could fit under several categories.

On 29.8.2018 at 6:05 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

hello!

Good news, I can walk normally (mostly) again!

Once a game is put in a category, you've made your choice. If you switch it out for another category you invalidate yourself from the hardcore challenge.

You can always add later, thats fine. But once you're down for a game, that's your game.

It's back on page 10 but here's your answer @Cassylvania :D 

• Like 1

Update Progression

4. Far Cry Classic - 100% :platinum:

Harder than I expected. The game performance really bad but i have some fun. Some trophy is pretty annoyed but its over.

9. Iron Man 2 - 100% :platinum:

Game with weird control scheme, when i figure out the control, i almost platinum it... the game is absolute messed. I play it because i like superheroes game so...

Pending

2. Marvels Spider-Man - Wait for game to release

7. Deaths Gambit - 96% wait for trophy glitch to be patched

12. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Wait for game to release

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 3