Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

One down for Team Freddy, Heavy Rain done and dusted.

2. Metro: Last Light 

3. Resident Evil 

4. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin 

6. Dead Space

8. Heavy Rain  :platinum: 100%

12. Final Fantasy X-2 

13. Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana 

I don't know if you guys want to be tagged for completion updates @DoctorDrPepper @Mesopithecus , if not let me know.

4 hours ago, Kent said:

Team Freddy

9) Mecho Tales (You fights mechs with drones. Can't get more perfect of a fit than that.)

I think you're in Team Jason not Freddy.

Edited by paranoia_agent85
  • Like 2

@Evil_Joker88 Thanks! I thought somebody had already asked that, but couldn't find it anywhere.

I guess I'll just wait to add games until I'm sure where I want them on the list. I might not even bother with Ether One. It would work under Dementophobia, but I'd rather play Hellblade or Arkham Asylum. Or a remastered version of Eternal Darkness. Can we have that yet?

32 minutes ago, BlacknWhite098 said:

i was thinking about adding ac4 as number 13 since its basically pirates but im not sure if i can actually plat the game

Time-wise or challenge-wise? When it comes to the difficulty I would say AC IV is quite easy with a few annoying secondary goals and the most challenging thing IMO being the fights against the legendary ships. Depending on the amount of time you normally have to play it could take quite some time, considering the fact that you also have some other open world games on your playlist. The multiplayer-portion took me somewhere between 10 to 15 hours (mostly playing solo) and the singleplayer took me about 70 hours IIRC but I went for all treasures and collectibles, which isn't necessary at all.

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

GTA V has consumed me. :/ But I had two of my games pretty much done, and popped the Plats for them. Had to idle Yomawari for about 22 more hours.. Just Costume Quest 2 left to do. 

Love that game!  Just like dropping in and playing some of the missions.  I've gone back and getting serious about completing the story mode stuff, like space ship parts and the like.  It DOES suck up time, doesn't it?

So I finally started wrestling with my daemons, starting with icky girls! xD

1L357fd2.png

J/K, I actually love women in both sexual and friendly contexts, but I did complete the Gynophobia title with Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery a few minutes ago. It's perfect for the category as not only do you play as a woman(an alchemist who is tutoring a prince) but you also have an evil witch trapped in a mirror which gets free by another woman who was tricked into seducing the prince. It's really a great game and pretty easy but the Puyo Pop mechanics for mixing the alchemic recipes was so annoying. On the last one I was one turn away from failure!

Next, I am going to conquer my fear of undead skeletal pirates next. :P (Also because I am platting the game for my Spelling Bee challenge as well.)

• Arachnophobia: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Kinetomortophobia: Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
  • Monophobia: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
  • Thanatophobia: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (read the final book to see why)
  • Technophobia: Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
  • Gynophobia: Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery :platinum:
  • Phobophobia: Seasons After Fall (Team Cujo)

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DragonQuest238 said:

J/K, I actually love women in both sexual and friendly contexts, but I did complete the Gynophobia title with Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery a few minutes ago. It's perfect for the category as not only do you play as a woman(an alchemist who is tutoring a prince) but you also have an evil witch trapped in a mirror which gets free by another woman who was tricked into seducing the prince. It's really a great game and pretty easy but the Puyo Pop mechanics for mixing the alchemic recipes was so annoying. On the last one I was one turn away from failure!

I'm enjoying the Lost Grimoires series as a change of pace.  Congrats on your progress!

25 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Love that game!  Just like dropping in and playing some of the missions.  I've gone back and getting serious about completing the story mode stuff, like space ship parts and the like.  It DOES suck up time, doesn't it?

I still need to finish the story. Lol. Decided to check out the online one day while I was working through it, and got way off track. :/ Have played online for about a hundred hours already. I still hate playing with randoms.. I have the worst luck with co-op partners. And solo grinding RP is really boring.. But playing with Bambam and company has been fun. 

I got my own Kinemortophobia platinum done!

1Lee59f2.png
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones

A nice ending to the pirate adventure trilogy. The man, the myth, the legend. ^_^

Anyways, I was worrying I had missed a lot more trophies after completing my run of the story, but the only trophy I was missing was the one involving interacting with sixteen animals on the island. I used the PS+ online backup religiously to get all of the trophies. Strangely, despite having a bonus chapter, you don't get a trophy for completing it.

But now that I sent all of the undead skeleton pirates back to their graves, I am going to take a hiatus for a while, at least until I get my 50th platinum, which isn't on the list. :) I will try to complete Story Mode in LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, but I don't want this game to be a landmark platinum. (Mainly I'm bitter because the game crashes a lot.) Here's a hint on my 50th platinum... I just downloaded Dragon Quest XI on the PSN store as a pre-order. ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I will try to complete Story Mode in LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, but I don't want this game to be a landmark platinum. (Mainly I'm bitter because the game crashes a lot.) Here's a hint on my 50th platinum... I just downloaded Dragon Quest XI on the PSN store as a pre-order. ;)

I never experienced any crashes in PS3 version of 5-7. Makes me wary about trying the PS4 collection.

Platting DQXI in under a month? I would savor an RPG like this one...

For those wondering, no, I said it was a hint. As much as I would love to be the first to platinum that game, I am not so insane as to delude myself into trying to platinum Dragon Quest XI in a month. xD

To be fair, my 50th platinum is going to be one of the Dragon Quest spin-offs. I will not confirm anyone who guesses because that will be a surprise. ;)

Decidophobia - Save or let die :hmm:... I think I'll toy around some more with the Power Glove instead

Lad02dd.png

Heavy Rain (PS4)

Played it before on PS3, so it wasn't really anything new. That's why it also overstays it's welcome a bit, as going through all the endings and misc stuff seemes to take forever. Still a fun game with a great story though.

Progress 3/13:

Spoiler

1. Samhainophobia - waiting for Halloween sale

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia - Swapquest (spiders and snakes are some of the enemies)

3.  Kinemortophobia - Mages of Mystralia (has skeletons that revive, if you don't destroy their remains)

4. Thanatophobia - Here They Lie (trophy for dying a bunch of times)

5.  Monophobia - The Long Reach

6.  Dementophobia - Layers of Fear (as far as I know the theme for this game is "madness", so it should fit)

7. Chronophobia - Shantae Half-Genie Hero (speedrun)

8. Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

9. Technophobia - Nier Automata

10. Acrophobia - Licky the Lucky Lizard Lives Again

11. Metathesiophobia (finished) - Poi

12. Gynophobia (finished) - Whispering Willows

13. Phobophobia - Inside (you play as a little boy, which fullfills the "Team Chucky" condition)

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Alright...Team Candyman is on the board with an Acrophobia 100% of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. I really enjoyed this game until I didn't. There are 4 acts and they should have just ended after the 3rd act. Thank the Jeebus I didn't go for the 100% when it first came out...10 rounds and 20 defenses would have broken me...3 rounds and 5 defenses was brutal enough. Outside of act 4 though, I really liked it and if you liked Shadow of Mordor, you'd probably like this game too.

• Like 2