Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

Finished my Technophobia category with Borderlands - The Pre Sequel. Since for the DLC you are in Claptrap and see his fate it´s perfect for this category. Also I had a blast playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on the Weekend and was able to get 42% of the trophies. I´m a Little bit sad that this is the last entry for me to finish the main games of the series, but I hope of new great games or Spin Offs to Kick ass again :) I guess I will add new games after my categories are finished.

Spoiler

1.Samhainophobia - Fear of Halloween. - ?
2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia. Fear of spiders, bugs, snakes - ?
3.  Kinemortophobia. Fear of the undead. - ?
4. Thanatophobia. Fear of dying. - ?
5.  Monophobia. Fear of being alone. - ?.
6.  Dementophobia. Fear of insanity. - Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum - 88%
7. Chronophobia. Fear of time. - ?
8. Decidophobia. Fear of decisions. - ?
9. Technophobia. Fear of technology - Borderlands - The Pre Sequel ?:platinum:
10. Acrophobia. Fear of heights - Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 42%
11. Metathesiophobia. Fear of change - ?
12. Gynophobia. Fear of women - ?
13. Phobophobia. Fear of fear itself - Crash Bandicoot: Warped - 91%

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I got a huge update for Team Jigsaw: earned a trophy in Valkyria Chronicles and obtained 4 mitama in Toukiden (out of 200), which brings my total to 122. Yeah, that's basically it :P .

Slow and steady, like the mighty Dragon Turtle. But some progress is better than no progress. :P 

Personally I also made some progress for Team Jigsaw this weekend. Finished my normal run for Guacamelee! 2 and now all that's left is the hard mode run. Luckily I won't have to bother with some of the trials a second time. Overall a really fun game but some of the dimensional swapping sections make Tule Tree feel like a walk in the park. <_< 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Slow and steady, like the mighty Dragon Turtle. But some progress is better than no progress. :P 

Personally I also made some progress for Team Jigsaw this weekend. Finished my normal run for Guacamelee! 2 and now all that's left is the hard mode run. Luckily I won't have to bother with some of the trials a second time. Overall a really fun game but some of the dimensional swapping sections make Tule Tree feel like a walk in the park. <_< 

Of course :awesome:

Spoiler

52051.jpg

Team Jigsaw FTW!!! :dance:

• Like 2

@Mesopithecus I'm getting there, I think Psychonauts will take a lot longer than anticipated

1. Deadly Premonition

2. Everything

3. Guacamelee (Complete)

4. Unravel

5. Inside (Complete)

6. Psychonauts

7. 36 Fragments of Midnight (Complete)

8. Game of Thrones

9. Observer

10. Spider-Man (Complete)

11. Fritz by Chessbase

12. Gemini Heroes Reborn

13. Abzu (Complete)

Edited by xLetsP1ayGod
  • Like 1

Should have everyone on my teams updated. If I missed you, remember to list your team when you do updates, I might have missed it.

Put some work into Team Freddy myself by finishing out Guardians of the Galaxy for Technophobia. Really surprised how touching the game was for being a marvel licensed Telltale game. I really liked it.

5a6c37b061ef5541cce45dcc7d4f7483.jpg

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 3

@DoctorDrPepper I'm all up to date so thanks for that. :) 

However, those percentages don't look right to me. For example, Team Jason should be at 2.63%, not 0.03%. 

Looking more closely, I believe you missed to step where you need to multiply by 100 and then rounded off to the incorrect number because of it. :P

Edited by Kent
  • Like 2

Update from Team Jason

2 trophies for the wall:

- Rocket League :platinum:: This is a fun little game, but I'm really bad at it. The matches were pretty tight even against Normal AI and it was even worse online. Still, really enjoyed the experience.

-Uncharted 2 Remastered :platinum:: This game is really great. I missed this series the first time around and experiencing them now is amazing. I think I prefer the locales and the story of 3 over this one, but this one has the bigger moments and a really great opening level.

Will probably move on to the first 2 chapters of Walking Dead next.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Kent said:

@DoctorDrPepper I'm all up to date so thanks for that. :) 

However, those percentages don't look right to me. For example, Team Jason should be at 2.63%, not 0.03%. 

Looking more closely, I believe you missed to step where you need to multiply by 100 and then rounded off to the incorrect number because of it. :P

In my defense I am a doctor, but def not a mathematician.

Im just gonna go fix the percentages lol.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

Well, I am posting this during a violent rain outside so I want to get this up in case my electricity goes out... so...

1L7f7c31.png

You are NOT here.

Completed the Monophobia title, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. This is the PERFECT game for this category. Not only are you totally alone(all of the events you see are acted by formless light beings), but the music and ambience feels brings crushing loneliness. Add in that you walk as slow as molasses in mid-winter and you get how terrifying it feels to be alone in this game. And what's worse... everyone who lived in this town vanished suddenly. :o

So that's three titles put down. I am going to hold off until I get my next platinum trophy but it's a special one. ;)

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 2

I have been doing some slow progress between my three games, but I can say that it is very likely I will platinum Naruto Ultimate Ninja very soon! I only need to complete a few more missions to get a 50% mission completion and buy a couple of Ultimate Jutsu Scenes. Then I just need do a certain stunt with the Naruto Cannon and the trophy is mine.

As for Senran Kagura, I am at Chapter 6 of story mode and have been completing a few Shinobi Heart missions (still have many of them to do). As for Sly 3, I reached the third chapter (Flight of Fancy), and I'm really loving the third game of the trilogy, since it is more focused on missions, rather than exploring, and the variety seems bigger.

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Caju_94 said:

I have been doing some slow progress between my three games, but I can that it is very likely I will platinum Naruto Ultimate Ninaj very soon! I only need to complete a few more missions to get a 50% mission completion and buy a couple of Ultimate Jutsu Scenes. Then I just need do a certain stunt with the Naruto Cannon and the trophy is mine.

As for Senran Kagura, I am at Chapter 6 of story mode and have been completing a few Shinobi Heart missions (still have many of them to do). As for Sly 3, I reached the third chapter (Flight of Fancy), and I'm really loving the third game of the trilogy, since it is more focused on missions, rather than exploring, and the variety seems bigger.

Naruto Cannon was a fun part of the game. It's a shame that the village can't be explored in the sequels.

Monophobia - What do you mean, you don't want to share those body parts with me?

Lc94c4c.png

Interesting horror adventure, in which everyone around you seems to have gone insane. So you'll find yourself running through corridors and rooms to find usable items to progress the story. Has some top-notch dialogue options btw.

Progress: 4/13

Spoiler

1. Samhainophobia - waiting for Halloween sale

2. Arachnophobia/Entomophobia/Ophidiophobia - Swapquest (spiders and snakes are some of the enemies)

3.  Kinemortophobia - Mages of Mystralia (has skeletons that revive, if you don't destroy their remains)

4. Thanatophobia - Here They Lie (trophy for dying a bunch of times)

5.  Monophobia - The Long Reach

6.  Dementophobia - Layers of Fear (as far as I know the theme for this game is "madness", so it should fit)

7. Chronophobia - Shantae Half-Genie Hero (speedrun)

8. Decidophobia - Heavy Rain

9. Technophobia - Nier Automata

10. Acrophobia - Licky the Lucky Lizard Lives Again

11. Metathesiophobia (finished) - Poi

12. Gynophobia (finished) - Whispering Willows

13. Phobophobia - Inside (you play as a little boy, which fullfills the "Team Chucky" condition)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Naruto Cannon was a fun part of the game. It's a shame that the village can't be explored in the sequels.

Yeah, it's fun but I do not use it, I prefer to jump and climb the buildings, the ninja way!! Well, I confess I only watched the original Naruto anime, not Shippudden, so I should probably watch the anime or read the manga (probably faster) so I don't get lost in the sequels, unless, they explain the story and not resume it.

49 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Yeah, it's fun but I do not use it, I prefer to jump and climb the buildings, the ninja way!! Well, I confess I only watched the original Naruto anime, not Shippudden, so I should probably watch the anime or read the manga (probably faster) so I don't get lost in the sequels, unless, they explain the story and not resume it.

Storm 2 starts where where Shippuden starts and imo it explains things pretty good. Though I did watch the anime before playing the game.

• Like 1

@DoctorDrPepper

@Mesopithecus

Update from Team Jason!

Thanatophobia:  Sound Shapes

L2941d1.png

platinum+ ?% Almost break my controller and my fingers, but the annoying Death Mode it´s finally done. Worth it, my hardcore mode still alive and kickin´ ?.

Next: Life is Strange - Before the Storm (gynophobia).

Go Team Jason!!! ???

Spoiler

THANATOPHOBIA: SOUND SHAPES platinum+ ?%

GYNOPHOBIA:  LIFE IS STRANGE- BEFORE THE STORM

WOLFENSTEIN - THE OLD BLOOD: KINEMORTOPHOBIA

WOLFENSTEIN - THE NEW ORDER: TECHNOFOBIA 

YOOKA- LAYLEE: ACROPHOBIA

DECIDOPHOBIA: UNDERTALE

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 3

Finally beat Infamous, and does it ever feel good. Started it nearly two years ago and every time I tried to get back to it, someone would pop up within half an hour asking for multiplayer help/company. Luckily my shard chart was still around and mostly accurate, and my stunt list was... well, pretty off, but at least some were ruled out. Just need to grab a few kill trophies and clear the evil/hard run.  ^_^

So much suicide while trying to get the Splash And Crash and Air Sticky Bomb stunts...

Should hopefully get the platinum within the next couple days, then I'll probably work on AC3 so I'm not in the middle of a long game when Spider-Man comes out. Sounds like a ~30 hour plat, not bad...

@DoctorDrPepper Just to confirm - for gynophobia, do games with custom characters count, or are you after female-only protagonists?

22 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

platinum+ 1f4af.png% Almost break my controller and my fingers, but the annoying Death Mode it´s finally done. Worth it, my hardcore mode still alive and kickin´ 1f60e.png.

Congratulations! Death Mode's certainly a pain in the neck.

Edited by SyIaris
  • Like 4