Trophophobia - Face your Fears (Thanks for playing!)

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've been playing Mind=0 for a week now and can't wait to be done with it. It's a terrible Persona clone with a weak story. 99% of the time is spent in dungeons grinding levels just to beat bosses that do a crapload of damage. There's no free roam outside of dungeons. Enemies are recycled over and over again with new dungeons after chapter 2 having an average of 1 completely new enemy per dungeon. Even some dungeons look completely the same.

That's a shame about Mind=0, think I'll move it to the bottom of my backlog

Update from Team Jason:

(Samhainophobia) The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 :platinum:

One last game and i complete this event, i can even smell the badge now ?

So far:

Spoiler
  1. SAMHAINOPHOBIA: THE BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES 2 :platinum:
  2. ARACHNOPHOBIA, ETC: FULLBLAST :platinum:
  3. KINEMORTOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE OLD BLOOD :platinum:
  4. THANATOPHOBIA: SOUND SHAPES :platinum:+100%
  5. MONOPHOBIA: DELIRIANT 100%
  6. DEMENTOPHOBIA: THE TOWN OF LIGHT 
  7. CHRONOPHOBIA: SPY CHAMELEON :platinum:
  8. DECIDOPHOBIA: UNDERTALE :platinum:
  9. TECHNOPHOBIA: WOLFENSTEIN- THE NEW ORDER :platinum:
  10. ACROPHOBIA: YOOKA-LAYLEE :platinum:
  11. METATHESIOPHOBIA: WRC 5 :platinum:
  12. GYNOPHOBIA: LIFE IS STRANGE- BEFORE THE STORM :platinum:
  13. PHOBOPHOBIA: LAST DAY OF JUNE 100%
  • Like 1

@eigen-space, I... oops, sorry, wrong person. I was trying to talk to @DoctorDrPepper (Honestly wish they didn't make the @ hashtags undeletable.)

I am going to drop Shantae and the Pirate's Curse from my list. I know that cancelling last minute plans is a recipe for destroyed relationships but I have four games I need to work on for the next event(Fall Backlog 2018) and my mind won't let me play those games if I have any ugly hangers-on. That is not to say I am going to abandon this game's platinum... yet. (Spoilers for anyone who hasn't played the game below.)

Spoiler

I am going to try to complete the Pirate Mode speedrun for the game to get the trophies for no damage on the bosses I skipped and then try Pirate Master's True Form again, maybe for Halloween. I am so glad that there is an out-of-bounds glitch for the Pirate Master's palace because if I had to do those f'king Pirate Trials I would have never gotten the speedrun completed. Bad move, Wayforward, making you do four trials to climb a tower. If I can't get the no-damage trophy for the final boss after two hours, I am just throwing in the towel, dropping the game from this list(and swapping out something else in Gaming by Numbers), deleting the game and putting the save on hiatus for a long time, at least until way after I complete the story of Kingdom Hearts III and gotten close to the platinum. :(

In the meantime, I am going to try to platinum Into the Nexus today. A woman is coming over to clean my house so I might not be able to be on my PS3 for very long, but I will try to get that done by the end of the week. I just have three more trophies to deal with, and if I have to do a second Challenge Mode because I missed an obvious enemy to scare for the nightmare box trophy, so be it. I still need to get a ton of bolts for the last two weapon upgrades.

Good luck to everyone who is finishing up their lists. Mine should be finished soon.

Edited by DragonQuest238

2 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

@eigen-space, I... oops, sorry, wrong person. I was trying to talk to @DoctorDrPepper (Honestly wish they didn't make the @ hashtags undeletable.)

I am going to drop Shantae and the Pirate's Curse from my list. I know that cancelling last minute plans is a recipe for destroyed relationships but I have four games I need to work on for the next event(Fall Backlog 2018) and my mind won't let me play those games if I have any ugly hangers-on. That is not to say I am going to abandon this game's platinum... yet. (Spoilers for anyone who hasn't played the game below.)

Reveal hidden contents

I am going to try to complete the Pirate Mode speedrun for the game to get the trophies for no damage on the bosses I skipped and then try Pirate Master's True Form again, maybe for Halloween. I am so glad that there is an out-of-bounds glitch for the Pirate Master's palace because if I had to do those f'king Pirate Trials I would have never gotten the speedrun completed. Bad move, Wayforward, making you do four trials to climb a tower. If I can't get the no-damage trophy for the final boss after two hours, I am just throwing in the towel, dropping the game from this list(and swapping out something else in Gaming by Numbers), deleting the game and putting the save on hiatus for a long time, at least until way after I complete the story of Kingdom Hearts III and gotten close to the platinum. :(

In the meantime, I am going to try to platinum Into the Nexus today. A woman is coming over to clean my house so I might not be able to be on my PS3 for very long, but I will try to get that done by the end of the week. I just have three more trophies to deal with, and if I have to do a second Challenge Mode because I missed an obvious enemy to scare for the nightmare box trophy, so be it. I still need to get a ton of bolts for the last two weapon upgrades.

Good luck to everyone who is finishing up their lists. Mine should be finished soon.

You still got the wrong person, as you're on one of the teams that I've been looking after :P

• Like 1

Oops. Sorry.

Actually, I'm done because I have to drop Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus from my list as well and get rid of my PS3 again. This is because my PS3 has given me the dreaded error 80710016, which means that my router has been banned because they Sony was attacked and they think I hacked their servers. So my PS3 is now a big pile of **** that I can play games on, but I can't sync any trophies onto it. :( I don't think I can fix this situation before Halloween so I am dropping the title from my list and thus I've completed all of the games so far. *sigh* Stupid hackers! ?

(And before you say a word, I know the game is on PS Now, but I can't transfer save files so I would have to go through the game again from scratch to get all of the upgrades. Also, I don't want to risk draining my bank account - I've already bought a couple of cheap titles and a big pricy AAA title[Disgaea 1 Complete] so far and while my electric bill was low this month, it will probably skyrocket again next month because it's getting winter weather and I have to turn up my thermo to keep from freezing my buns off so I don't know how much money I have left to spend. :()

Edited by DragonQuest238

41 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Oops. Sorry.

Actually, I'm done because I have to drop Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus from my list as well and get rid of my PS3 again. This is because my PS3 has given me the dreaded error 80710016, which means that my router has been banned because they Sony was attacked and they think I hacked their servers. So my PS3 is now a big pile of **** that I can play games on, but I can't sync any trophies onto it. :( I don't think I can fix this situation before Halloween so I am dropping the title from my list and thus I've completed all of the games so far. *sigh* Stupid hackers! ?

Who told you that's what that error code means? All you have to do is go to network settings and test internet connection. That's always worked for me whenever I get that error code. If it was your router you wouldn't be able to get on any console, not just the PS3. 

26 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

If it was your router you wouldn't be able to get on any console, not just the PS3. 

Okay, so it's fixed now. I disable the Media Server, then disabled the Internet Connection and reenabled it and it seems to be okay now. Sorry I scared everyone. Can someone delete the post I put earlier saying I wasn't going to platinum Into the Nexus, plz? Thanks in advance. I tend to jump to conclusions. ?

8 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Maybe use your mobile as a replacement to synch your trophies @DragonQuest238? I normally do this for my Vita, just put on a wifi network from my cellphone :)

I didn't know you could do that. I know there is a Playstation App for the mobile.

1Lf43eb2.pngFINISHED!

Finally conquered the dreaded Technophobia by platinuming Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus as my 75th platinum!

It took a long grind at the end and a second challenge mode run on Legend difficulty to get the money for those final upgrades but it was worth it. Sadly, my winning photo was shaky because I had to take a picture of my TV when the trophy popped but it was great.

So that is my list. I dropped Shantae(Arachnophobia) for various reasons but everything else I completed. The completed list and my contribution to Team Cujo...

• Kinetomortophobia: Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
  • Monophobia: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
  • Thanatophobia: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4)
  • Technophobia: Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
  • Gynophobia: Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
  • Phobophobia(Team Cujo): Seasons After Fall (you play as a fox)

This was a great event. If anyone wants to throw ideas out to me, I can work with the others to co-host a Christmas-themed event like this one.

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 3

Procrastination FTW!

Haven't played any of my remaining games yet and solely focused on Punch Line and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (so far the DLC took me twice as long as the main game --> a whooping 40 hours for a few :bronze:) for the last few days. But I see a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not the oncoming traffic. :D

Still hope to finish at least two games from my list but I won't make any promise on which game I will finish up. Every game except Life is Strange is a potential candidate. 

• Like 2

Been a bit since I posted.  Sorry to Team Jaws, it's been a mess on my end.  Things are toning down but I don't think I'll get too much more done in the next 14 days.  However, I am commited to getting at least one more game done in that time.  Likely going to be Shadow of Mordor as I'm still committed to not changing and frankly, I picked dreadful games imo.  Oh well, it'll be ok.  Let's see what I can finish.

3 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

What? Nothing on my end? I admit I did drop a game but I have faithfully platinumed all of the others. :(

You'll be getting badges sorted too :P  I was just commenting on those guys because they both finished 13 games.

Throw me a bone here, I'm trying my best to make everyone feel included and happy ?

• Like 4

On 17/10/2018 at 2:43 PM, gerboize said:

I did it. LocoRoco felt like a horrendous never-ending nightmare, and I finally woke up. I completed all 13 games.

1. Contrast 100%
2. Devil May Cry :platinum:

3. Deadlight Director's Cut :platinum:

4. Axiom Verge :platinum:
5. Shadow of the Colossus :platinum:

6. The Town of Light :platinum:

7. LocoRoco Remastered :platinum:

8. Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy :platinum:

9. Machinarium 100%
10. Fez 100%

11. Wheels of Aurelia :platinum:

12. Dishonored : Death of the Outsider :platinum:

13. What Remains of Edith Finch 100%

Fears vanquished : 13/13

I'm leaving the rest to you, Team Freddy.

Danm you platted the original Devil May Cry! That game has being hunted my backlog for about too long, I'm stuck in my Dante Must Die playtrought, I think that people that complains about their bad times in the Soul Series should try that game mode ? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

What? Nothing on my end? I admit I did drop a game but I have faithfully platinumed all of the others. :(

meso said to me that i and gerboize will be getting 2 badges instead of one, because we are specials...sorry pal... if you could finish 13 games you will be special too ?....nah, i´m joking, you are doing great dude, keep up the good work!.

@gerboize you platted LocoRoco, i´m jealous now...congrats!

@Mesopithecus you know you´re the best! B)

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Danm you platted the original Devil May Cry! That game has being hunted my backlog for about too long, I'm stuck in my Dante Must Die playtrought, I think that people that complains about their bad times in the Soul Series should try that game mode 1f636.png 

Yeah, DMD was no joke. Nelo Angelo 3 was by far the one who tested my patience the most. I'm glad I don't have to do it ever again.

58 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

meso said to me that i and gerboize will be getting 2 badges instead of one, because we are specials...sorry pal... if you could finish 13 games you will be special too 1f61c.png....nah, i´m joking, you are doing great dude, keep up the good work!.

@gerboize you platted LocoRoco, i´m jealous now...congrats!

@Mesopithecus you know you´re the best! B)

I can still hear the singing of these monstrous creatures... Looks like the PTSD is gonna stick for quite some time. Thank you though !

• Like 2